Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

This does bring up a question though. Do the trims for Furfrou also change color if it's Shiny?

Google Images says: Yes.

Haha exactly, normal Dandy cut looks awesome on regular furfrou, but shiny furfrou makes it look like an actual suit, all pimp-like.

tumblr_inline_mvypz1h6mn1qf4tdm.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Are Japanese Eevee's more stubborn than English ones because I was watching a guide on how to get Sylveon and after doing all of the steps twice only got one heart of affection?

It's a bit of a grind. My strategy is to pet it until hearts run out, feed it until it's full, then play the ball bouncing minigame twice so it's hungry again. Rinse and repeat until it's got max hearts. It'll take at least 20-30 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1

You only need 2 Hearts + a Fairy Type move like Baby doll eyes, Charm or whatever to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, you don't actually need to have Max Hearts in Aime.

Their are level 19 Eevee's with Baby-Doll Eyes on route 10 if your in a hurry to get one. If you want a female, just use a Male Sylveon to lure out a Female Eevee as it's ability Cute Charm attracts pokemon of the opposite sex more commonly.

You only need 2 Hearts + a Fairy Type move like Baby doll eyes, Charm or whatever to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, you don't actually need to have Max Hearts in Aime.

Their are level 19 Eevee's with Baby-Doll Eyes on route 10 if your in a hurry to get one. If you want a female, just use a Male Sylveon to lure out a Female Eevee as it's ability Cute Charm attracts pokemon of the opposite sex more commonly.

I got one so thanks anyway. I actually went up to 5 hearts. angry.png

So how come I try to hatch Froakies with the Masuda method and it takes me over 1000 eggs to get a shiny, but when I don't use any method to hatch Totodiles, it takes less than 50?

You got patience indeed! XD I'm trying the Masuda method and it worked pretty well for me, although so far I got a shiny Froakie and Magikarp, but I'm just started. it's relatively easy with Magikarp though, since you don't need much steps for it to hatch, but yeah... it's luck.  I gotta say though, dat Shiny Mega Gyarados looks awesome!  

I want to get my hands on a shiny haunter though, have you seen shiny Mega Gengar ?  It's pure badass :

maxresdefault.jpg

Sad thing is if I ever get one, I would need a fellow friend to trade and then get it sent back to me. GTS and general trading with aquaintances/passerby  is not quite trusty when it comes to Pokémon that evolve when traded.

• Thumbs Up 1

I stumbled across my second shiny ever: a shiny Sandile.

Not that shinies have ever really mattered to me. Just sharing.

I stumbled across my second shiny ever: a shiny Sandile.

Not that shinies have ever really mattered to me. Just sharing.

How funny because I found my first Shiny ever today.

And this comic described my experience trying to catch it

comic338_zps0b8a16f5.png

I WAS SO FUCKING MAD

About Sylveon: Unless you're going for Pokedex completion, or actually like Poke'mon Amie, Sylveon isn't worth it. There's much better bulky special attackers.

About Sylveon: Unless you're going for Pokedex completion, or actually like Poke'mon Amie, Sylveon isn't worth it. There's much better bulky special attackers.

I disagree, I personally find Sylveon to be pretty solid and one of the better Fairy types.  It's less a bulky special attacker (if you're trying to play Sylveon offensively imo you're using it wrong) and more of a specially defensive wall that can deal a hit if it needs to.  It should primarily be used for support with stuff like Wish, Toxic, Protect, Heal Bell, Substitute etc.  If it needs to dish out a bit of damage (say against Dragons) it's got Pixilate Hyper Voice.  

You got patience indeed! XD I'm trying the Masuda method and it worked pretty well for me, although so far I got a shiny Froakie and Magikarp, but I'm just started. it's relatively easy with Magikarp though, since you don't need much steps for it to hatch, but yeah... it's luck.  I gotta say though, dat Shiny Mega Gyarados looks awesome!  

I want to get my hands on a shiny haunter though, have you seen shiny Mega Gengar ?  It's pure badass :

Sad thing is if I ever get one, I would need a fellow friend to trade and then get it sent back to me. GTS and general trading with aquaintances/passerby  is not quite trusty when it comes to Pokémon that evolve when traded.

If Pokebank ever comes up, I can RNG you one in my Platinum game. 

My sister's caught a shiny Nosepass and a shiny Sandshrew. I've never even encountered a shiny and I'm so jealous. I know that shinies are more common in X & Y, but how common are they? Also, are there any Pokémon that have better chances of being shiny than others?

Wait, there's a people that's literally a key-chain?

I need to play this game. I'm STILL at Gym #3.