Awoo.

Paramount+ has made Episode 1 of Knuckles free to watch for everyone on YouTube!

Ryannumber1gamer

Been sitting on the fence in regards to the Knuckles series? Luckily for you, you now have the chance to watch what is (in my opinion) - the best episode of the show entirely for free!

Indeed, Paramount in a bid to try and drive the hype up for the show has released Episode 1 of the series for free on YouTube for all to watch! This comes after a similar effort with the Halo series earlier this year when Season 2 was soon releasing. 

So, check out Episode 1: The Warrior below!

Curious on the reception of Episode 1? Check out this article that the site staff made on their first opinions of Episode 1!

Alternatively, check out what the members of SSMB think about Episode 1 and the show itself in the discussion topic!

• Chuckle 1

Good move. I was convinced that, to most folks, this show would go a little unnoticed and wouldn't do much to hype up movie 3. This is prime Youtube Kids material, lol

• The topic was featured

I like this trend

Netflix and Sonic Prime did the same thing with the first episode of each season. I wonder if this is normal for streaming series in general?