Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

wat

Um, anyways, I'm finding it really hard to go back to this game anymore. Most of the Pokemmon I wanted on my team had Egg Moves I wanted, and it's just not worth the trouble.

You have no idea how much motivation it takes to finish this second team.

Does anybody have a male kirlia with the Telepathy ability they'd be willing to trade? Also looking for somebody with a fairy type friend safari.

Speaking of Pokedex...man I wish the Habitat List came back. I actually gave a good damn to try and complete my Pokedex in White 2 because of it.

Yes, I was reminded the other day that that feature hadn't carried over to X/Y, and I can't imagine why.  Not only was it really useful, I actually think it added an incentive to linger in each route to search for more Pokemon because it wasn't that difficult to complete, kind of like a miniature Pokedex for each area.  Now that X/Y doesn't have the rare shaking grass mechanic which itself has some really rare Pokemon in it that you're in practice not going to ever get, it's actually even more reasonable to acquire all the available Pokemon on a route - but nope, no Habitat view.  I don't know what these guys are doing sometimes.  Two steps forward, one step back.

Which reminds me that I realised recently what had bothered me about Unova and Kalos to make me like them less than Sinnoh.  This might just be nostalgia talking, but Unova and Kalos seem to be far more urbanised.  There are roads leading everywhere and none of the cities really feel that frontier-ish or off the beaten track; few of the locations seem all that lonely or out-of-the-way.  I remember that especially with the northern parts of Sinnoh, I could really feel like I was exploring in the middle of nowhere.  It could just be nostalgia talking, but I'd like to see more of that in a future region - a sense that I'm going somewhere that is genuinely inhospitable, that not many other people have ever been to.

YES I HAVE A FEEBAS NOW

But I need to trade it to get Milotic D:

For the hell of it, I'm going to train a Milotic as well. Just have to think of a good set to go with its Modest/Marvel Scale combo.

I can help you turn it into Milotic.

Togetic isn't worth the fucking trouble it is the breed one, so I'm just switching it with Greninja since Greninja is a better Pokemon anyways

As much as I'm waiting for Poke Bank too, it really does make you wonder when it'll open up for us here in the West lol.

I'd say late January/early February. 

I mean, I WANT Pokemon Bank, but only when I remember it's a thing. I feel it's a thing that'll come eventually, and when it does, I'll be happy.

Until then though, I'm content with my Local Dex completion aim.

Hey Goomy, I'm ready for the trade thing.

Feebas into Milotic; Dragon Tail and Scald are definite, what to add to the last two slots....

Maybe Recover and a status move. 

Welcome

I have a number of Chimchars from Wonder Trade, and Froakies, and a Cynaquil, and  Tepig and a Totodile

Can you PLEASE give me one Cyndaquil, Tepig and Totodile or is that asking too much?

Can someone give me a ditto? I was trying to breed a Snivy but the daycare guy said that they don't like each other which means the breeding rate went down.