Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Klefki? How come? Me not paying attention to the metagame.

Prankster + Steel/Fairy typing.

Speaking of, can I just say that it's awesome for Charizard to finally be viable against higher tierd mons. Lord knows it's probably the only Pokemon I like that WASN'T completely screwed over this Gen.

• Thumbs Up 2

Today I discovered that a Luvdisc in my PC had PokéRus, so I've been spreading it around to the restored my party, as well as several others in my PC. If two Pokémon with PokéRus are put in the daycare, will the egg have it once it hatches? You can get it infected after it's hatched, so I guess it doesn't matter. Just curious.

Prankster + Steel/Fairy typing.

Speaking of, can I just say that it's awesome for Charizard to finally be viable against higher tierd mons. Lord knows it's probably the only Pokemon I like that WASN'T completely screwed over this Gen.

After being ridiculed by people everywhere for being so terrible, but kids still used it like it was good. Its pretty hilarious in hindsight.

Fairies are irrelevant especially since most of them aren't physically defensive.  Choice Band Terrakion will still crush your soul.

And Gallade just becomes worse with every generation. The fact that his own counterpart got a Mega, the other Psychic/Fighting Pokemon gets a Mega, and one of the strongest Pokemon in existance also got a Psychic/Fighting Mega just adds salt to the wound.

Also Eelektross and Samurott got jack shit, thanks Gamefreak, at least Scolipede was buffed.

Yeah that's the main weakness with Fairy Types, their Physical defenses for the most part are shit compared to their Special Defense.

Something's caught my attention concerning pokemon so get a load of this:

I'll be challenging my roommate for his fiancee's hand in marriage (RMT)

She deserves better. He curses too damn much and has anger issues. I'll be challenging him to a winner takes all including her hand in marriage. I have loved her longer than he's known her.

He takes competitive breeding pretty seriously and has revealed to me his pool of Pokemon to choose from. All perfect and EV trained. I don't know the spreads and only the movesets of a few.

Here's what I have:

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Force Palm
- Rock Tomb

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Shell Smash

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- U-turn
- Superpower

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Sludge Bomb

Excadrill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Speed / 200 HP / 56 ATK
Adamant Nature
- EarthQuake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aeriate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 6 HP
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

I'm not sure what he is gonna choose but I do know which one's he uses the most online.

ZardY
CharX
Mamoswine
Mega-Lucario
Alakazam
Greninja
Goodra
Gengar
Garchomp
Salamence
Krookodile
---
The Rated Lar Superstar. Dallas Mavericks Fan. Clan High Five!
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68472423

Ooh boy.

tumblr_m36owyFSbi1r9w3pqo1_500.gifSO, apparently hands in marriage are transferable now.blink.pngblink.png

He does realise that even if he does win there is no garuntee that she will say yes right? She'll most likely be pissed that he thinks she is some sorta possession to be won

Edit:,spell check is not my friend today

He does realise that even if he does win there is no gantry tee that she will say yes right? She'll most likely be pissed that he thinks she is some sorta possession to be won.

According to the later posts, she apparently was the one who declared they battle via pokemon over her.wacko.png

Well if all 3 parties agree, I guess there's no problem......

Riiiiiiight. So, wanna take bets?cool.pngtongue.png

According to the later posts, she apparently was the one who declared they battle via pokemon over her.wacko.png

this sounds like a bad fanfiction.

good god.

this sounds like a bad fanfiction.

good god.

Somewhere out there, there's a fanfic writer who's story is unfortunately coming true. What's next, settling who gets the kids in a divorce via Super Smash Bros Brawl!?

Not sure if real honestly, but if he wants to win he could just find a way to get a bunch of OP as shit legendaries or banned things from the OU. Who says you have to play fair in a fight for the Pokewoman you love :U. Just use a Mega Gengar or Kangaskhan, lmao.

Also if she's really the one that suggested the idea then I have no idea how that doesn't sound off alarms to either one of them on her personality. I don't think I could wager something like getting fucking married over a 6 minute Pokemon battle, let alone want to be tied with forever that only considers me if I win such a thing, yeesh

let alone want to be tied with forever

With a woman like that I give it one month and I'm being optimistic.

Can't wait to see the winner post on the internet that she took half of his money and fucked his life.

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh boy, this is hilarious.

I mean, it's like a joke someone would make. This can't be real. Why would you even CONSIDER this to be a proper way to work out marriage. 

Does anybody have a Friend Safari with a Litwick, or a Hidden Ability Litwick? I want one for the team that I'm building and I can't seem to get my hands on one.sad.png

Does anybody have a Friend Safari with a Litwick, or a Hidden Ability Litwick? I want one for the team that I'm building and I can't seem to get my hands on one.sad.png

I have some Lampent safaris so I can catch one for you. If you're interested PM me your friend code.

For all you European, Australian, and New Zealander people, Pokemon Bank has now gone live for you guys.

Have fun while North America continues to twiddle its thumbs. :V