Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

HEy guys, remember when Game Freak said they wanted this game to be released all around the world at the same time?

Guess they only ment half of it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually Nintendo of Japan (finally) updated us on the status of PokeBank and they said that they are still running a few test on server loads. So the Bank might be out soon. Key word here is might.

This is annoying, we were supposed to have this shit two weeks ago. Watch it not come out to like March.

Would anybody be willing to trade my Feebas to me and back so it can evolve into Milotic?  FC is in my sig.

Nevermind, although would anybody like a 4/5IV Feebas?  If anyone has an Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Knock Off that would be amazing.

So I was going to trade my friend a newly hatched Togepi as a congrats for finally picking up a copy of X, and was going to dump some other ones in the GTS. But I'm wondering if anyone here would like to trade for one?

So I was going to trade my friend a newly hatched Togepi as a congrats for finally picking up a copy of X, and was going to dump some other ones in the GTS. But I'm wondering if anyone here would like to trade for one?

Sure, I'm currently breeding some porygons; want one?

Sure, I'm currently breeding some porygons; want one?

Oh that'd be great, but give me a few minutes. I have to hatch them first... *sigh*

Me too sad.png

Alright all 5 are hatched and ready to go. I've already went and added you, my FC is also in my Sig.

Alright all 5 are hatched and ready to go. I've already went and added you, my FC is also in my Sig.

K, I'll sent you a PM.

I feel the same way, although I'm waiting for a possible "Z" game before I get one, I only get one game per gen so I'll wait and see if "Z" is a reality or not, if not I'll get one of these two

I'm hoping for a 3DS remake of Ruby and Sapphire first, so I can experience those games!

Same here. Emerald was my first pokemon game and I would kill to see the Hoenn Region again. That place is pretty much home for me.

If they do Gen 3 remakes, they better use Trumpets and not the fucking dying cats they used in BW2

Since the music of Gen 6 used actual instruments, you might get your wish.

I feel the same way, although I'm waiting for a possible "Z" game before I get one, I only get one game per gen so I'll wait and see if "Z" is a reality or not, if not I'll get one of these two

All the elements are in place in X and Y for a Z game (as opposed to, say, X2/Y2), so you'll probably get your wish... although based on past form you've probably got about two years to wait (and that long wait is the only reason they really get away with making third versions anyway).  But I'd really be astonished if they didn't make Z; it's so easy to see the potential for it in X and Y.

I'm hoping for a 3DS remake of Ruby and Sapphire first, so I can experience those games!

Looking at the release dates of the past remake games relative to their generations... if they do remake R/S, it'll probably be released about a year before or after Z.  Well, that's kind of intuitive, as the remakes are partly stopgap games anyway.  I have to admit, Hoenn is my least favourite region, but if they have the will to really overhaul it, I'd be interested to see what they do.

I bought this game at release. I've already beaten it so now all I'm doing is capturing as many pokemon as I can and breeding tons of eevee's anyone wanna trade? thunder_with_electric_emerald_by_thunder

Saturday is fine, just leave me a PM when you have it back

And I ment that my Friend Safari is poison, but can't remember what pokemon are in it

Hey, can you hold on to that Noibat until next saturday please? I got sick & my mom has  me on lockdown for the rest of this week, & then I have to go back to school next week.