Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm Finally almost done with Title Defense mode on Punch-Out, So I'm trying to accomplish that. I'm also trying to get the missing mini-games in Mario Party 7. It may not sound like much, but it's a pretty tall order for now.

At the moment i'm playing Plants vs Zombies and The Sims 3, both of which are totally awesome.

Just finished adventure mode in PvZ, now I'm going for all the available achievements.

Edited by Pooshoes @ Save of Humens

Finished Galaxy and NSMB, today I've been playing Super Mario 64 and The Sims 3... fun stuff, though having never played Sims 2, the jump to 3D is a bit unnerving. Building is a bitch in comparison to the first game due to the occasional hiccup in the game thinking you want to click somewhere in the background of what you're actually clicking.

Finished 358/2 Day's story. Trying to unlock King Mickey and Sora in Mission Mode just because I can. Too bad DS will never have tunneling, this game severely needs Wi-Fi.

For anyone that has a Sega CD (or Sega CD emulator like me), you NEED to get Snatcher. It's an excellent game.

:D

Still on my Sakura Wars run, beating Sakura Wars 4 (Dreamcast) and now playing through the Dreamcast port of Sakura Wars 2.

I'm inbetween several games at the moment. Saints Row 2, The Club and Uncharted on PS3. and I'm also replaying Mission Impossible on PS1 and Tomb Raider Underworld on PC :D

Currently alternating between hoenix Wright (still on case 5), Kirby Super Star Ultra (completed everything except for Helper to Hero with all helpers), Sonic Rush Adventure (played through the first zone and decided to put it off), and Chrono Trigger (I beat the second boss - I notice a trend in this game in which I always die the first time I fight a boss, and win almost immediately on my second attempt).

The original Smash Bros. Fun game, though (of course) Melee and Brawl have it beaten in almost every way.

It all began in '94.

Kept on rollin' in '95.

The pieces were in place in '96, and it came to an end in '97.

But now it comes, and here we go.

KoF is here again.

Nothing's gonna stop it 'cause it's 1998!

Awesome beyond words. And I even found a use for my previously FPS-only controller, which has beter-than-DS2 analog sticks but whose D-Pad is awful for anything but fighting games, it seems.

SNK even threw in some of the music from '96 that wasn't in '98 originally; and ran some of the new, remixed music through an MVS in order to have both arranged and original soundtrack options for some songs. A shame that they don't include all of the original arranged soundtrack, but that is my only problem with it.

Of course, that's just what I have in my PS2. My X'Eye currently alternates between Fatal Fury Special and Ms. Pac Man, because I bought a second Sega 6 button arcade stick. On the PSP I'm trying to finish World Tour Mode of Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max with Dan, and on the DS I'm pounding away at TWEWY once again.

Edited by Tornado

Fallout 3. I'm trying to do things the opposite to how I did them the first time I had played. So I nuked Megaton. And damn, that fills you with guilt.

Taking a break from exam revision, I think I'll play some Pokémon Platinum!

As much as I want to play Star Ocean 4, I think I'll save getting sucked into a new game for after my exams, but I might play Star Ocean 1 and 2 while I wait.

Densetsu no Stafy 4, just to finish the main game and stuff as I'm now at the final stages already! I was also going to play it to prepare myself for Legendary Starfy, which..isn't out yet in Europe for some reason. ;3;

And yes, I did check my local gameshop but they didn't have it.

What I find odd is that they chose to localise Starfy 5 first... rather than testing it out by localising 4.

In any case, everyone should buy it so we might get the rest of the Starfy games! That way he might make it into the next Smash Bros xD. Although he's called Stafy in Brawl... I wonder why they changed it to Starfy.

EDIT: I keep forgetting that Europe still doesn't have Kirby Superstar Ultra >_>;

Edited by SuperLink

What I find odd is that they chose to localise Starfy 5 first... rather than testing it out by localising 4.

I said this from the start. Why didn't they just go with the fourth game, which is also for DS? Tis strange. :0

In any case, everyone should buy it so we might get the rest of the Starfy games! That way he might make it into the next Smash Bros xD. Although he's called Stafy in Brawl... I wonder why they changed it to Starfy.

Because he looks like a star? ^^; I guess.

Anyway, I would buy it now if I could! Stupid Europe running behind with games.. Oh! I want to see them re-release the Stafy GBA games as a trilogy on DS actually.

EDIT: I keep forgetting that Europe still doesn't have Kirby Superstar Ultra >_>;

That pisses me off too. I want mah Kirby! >=(

Playing through whatever's in my Emulators folder.

Just finished Mega Man II, playing Sonic 1.

Also, NSMB, Apollo Justice, Galaxy, Sims 3, and Super Princess Peach.

I somehow managed to stay up almost all night playing demos on my Xbox.

X-Blades: Wasn't actually that horrible. I may get this one day when I see it ridiculously cheap. I like the theme song.

Various Guitar Hero demos: Still annoyed that only III can be played with a regular controller. I got the Wii version of Metallica, but I want to see how pretty it is on 360. ;_;

Artoon: A community game that was actually kind of fun. Fun enough to buy anyway. Was dissapointed at the lack of an epic final level.

A Robot's Conundrum: Another community game. Not quite fun enough to buy, but focking awesome soundtrack.

The Simpsons Game: My god, this was a horrible demo. A single long and annoying boss fight. The best parts were the opening and ending cut-scene, if only because I was basically briefly watching an episode of the simpsons.

Sonic 3: Where's my third demo level!? This isn't as good as the demos for Sonic 1 and 2! Man I love the smoothing filter, but I refuse to pay money for what I have on Mega Collection, as tempting as it is.

Virtual On: I didn't recognise the music so this can't be the one I had a PC version disc for but couldn't install, thus ended up just listening to the music on a CD player. The game itself... was kinda boring.

Phantasy Star II: God old RPGs are lame. I really dig the artwork and painfully uplifting soundtrack, and it's cool seeing what elements stuck for PSO, but other than that, boooring.

Triggerheart Exelica: Generic arcade shooter with anime pictures, nothing special.

Phantasy Star II: God old RPGs are lame. I really dig the artwork and painfully uplifting soundtrack, and it's cool seeing what elements stuck for PSO, but other than that, boooring.
Phantasy Star Iv is the only one that's really worth it these days, still freaking old school though, if you're not into that sort of thing.

Virtual On: I didn't recognise the music so this can't be the one I had a PC version disc for but couldn't install, thus ended up just listening to the music on a CD player. The game itself... was kinda boring.
Virtual On shines when played with other people, ironically it's such a niche game no one else will play it! Argh!

Triggerheart Exelica: Generic arcade shooter with anime pictures, nothing special.
Dude! how can you say that! the grappling hook mang! the grappling hook!

There's a grappling hook? o_o I might have given it some unfair stick. It was definately more fun than Ikaruga (which I DID pay money for) if only because it wasn't horrifyingly hard. I pretty much played the games in the order I stated so I was somewhat bored of tutorial screens by this point and just skipped through and shot stuff. X3 Maybe there's more depth than I thought. D=

And yeah, old-skool ain't my thing for RPGs. I barely like modern ones as it is. But turn-based, high difficulty from the off AND random battles? No thank you. D=

There's a grappling hook? o_o I might have given it some unfair stick. It was definately more fun than Ikaruga (which I DID pay money for) if only because it wasn't horrifyingly hard. I pretty much played the games in the order I stated so I was somewhat bored of tutorial screens by this point and just skipped through and shot stuff. X3 Maybe there's more depth than I thought. D=
Yeah, the object is to grab enemy ships and fling them at other ones.

I like still kinda Ikaruga better, but that's cuz i'm a masochist difficulty fetishist

I completely finished everything Kirby Super Star Ultra (again; I completed it 100% in emulator too), everything.

Doing Sonic Rush Adventure, just to get it over with. As usual, can't be fucked with letter ranks.

Yeah, the object is to grab enemy ships and fling them at other ones.

I like still kinda Ikaruga better, but that's cuz i'm a masochist difficulty fetishist

I do like Ikaruga, I just wish the easy mode was a bit easier. I can't even get past Stage 3 on easy with the easiest settings for lives and continues as well. It's depressing. I only want to beat it, I'm okay with only being able to do it on easy! But I can't even do that! D=

I'll have to try Triggerheart again later.

Easy mode in Ikaruga is pretty deceptive. All it does is make it so enemies don't release any bullets when they die, which ironically makes it harder if you've got the hang of absorbing bullets, because you'll have no stock for missiles.

Been playing some more Platinum. It's a bitch to chain Pokemon, you know that, >=/? I've been trying for like three days now to catch me a shiny Poochyena, but it takes like an hour for one normal to even show up, D=. I swear, if I see any more Ryhorn, Graveler, Geodude, or Zubat in my life time, I'll, well, probably just be very annoyed. I don't mind seeing Houndours all the time though, since they are coolz, 8D.

Besides that, I'm still lazily playing Starfox Adventures once every week or so, X_x.

-Blur