Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

In Sapphire, I beat the Elite Four, and within an in-game hour (while I was searching for Feebas, no less), I was Surfing when Latias ambushed me.

My friend was making this huge deal about it, telling me what to do, which moves to use to prevent it from fleeing, and talking about how Latias is incredibly hard to catch. Ignoring him, I threw one of my two Master Balls (got one from a friend) at it, and caught it right away. What an anticlimatic finish.

In celebration of Tales of Monkey Island's immiment release, I'm replaying Escape From Monkey Island for the first time in years, having gone through the first three games at some point over the last year randomly.

Just been framed for robbing Lucre Bank, so not got far. However, I'm making sure I get every line of dialogue possible. Hell, I even got a couple of extra lines from the opening puzzle that I'd always gone straight past before.

I've decided to put off buying a PS3 as I was able to come up with a list of 6/7 or so games I want to replay first. And I went and ruined that by buying No More Heroes yesterday. Not even got a clue when I'm going ti fit that in.

I just beat Vision 4-2 and got my first plot twist of sorts in Klonoa. Things just got intense. I wish all platformers had stories like this. =(

I love this game.

Still on my Sakura Wars run and I finally got around to starting on the Sakura Wars 1 remake for the PS2. I've had that for quite a while and just never got around to playing it past the first chapter. My favorite SW cast is still the originals, so it feels great to get to play them again. Just wish Sakura Wars 2 would have gotten the same remake treatment.

Edited by Snatcher2047

Got the original Half-Life. It's badass, and it runs so well it makes me cry with joy.

Goddamn Marines keep shooting me when i'm low on health with nothing but the crowbar. D:

Also the mutiplayer is great, I like being able to be a zombie with a fucking ROCKET LAUNCHER. And then you can be G-man too, but ZOMBIES with GUNS. :D

Playing Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus again. God, I love this series. Can't wait until I finally get to play Munch's Oddysee.

Currently playing Platinum on occasion, whatever Sonic game I pick up sometimes, and also my friend's hack of Fire Red, beta testing mostly, basically fire red with different trainer and wild Pokemon rosters, harder gym leaders, more choice, and some extra stuff which I've not got to yet.

Been playing Resident Evil 2, Left 4 Dead, and decided to strat replaying the original Super Monkey Ball. All three games are absolutely amazing, and having a lot of fun with each of them.

To note, it's my first time playing Resident Evil 2, and my first time playing Left 4 Dead.

Edited by Dusk Golem

Multiplayer on my friend's Call of Duty 4. I like being an Overwatch (something like that) and using the RPG. If you hit with it, it's basically a KO.

A mix of Viva Pinata on XBox360 and Nintendogs on DS (just checking on my pups, that's all~). ^^; I also played a bit of Stafy 4 and Phantom Hourglass, and I'm at the final boss with both of them, FINALLY. Now all I gotta do, is beat them.

As for Viva Pinata, I'm doing pretty well at the game now. I got lots of achievements, teehee! :3 Pretztail = ADORABLE.

I've been playing Haze a lot lately, and I enjoy it so far. I know practically no body likes it, and I can see why, but I still do :P. Plus I set the controls to be like Call of Duty 4, so it's become a lot more fun to play to me.

In Call of Duty 4, I've been trying to beat Mile High Club on Veteran... no luck so far haha.

My friend and I took turns for two hours trying to beat it the other day, and he - out of pure luck - got to the part where you shoot the terrorist holding the hostage with two seconds left, and he panicked and shot the hostage...

We just kinda sat there for a second with the most depressing look on our faces, then started yelling random obscenities at eachother hahaha. Great fun.

I'm back on CoD 4 and it's feeling good again. I feel I need to move back to strategy games. Maybe some more Dawn Of War 2 multiplayer soon. Stoked on the new maps.

I _was_ playing Klonoa 2 on PS2 (though it was on my PS3 60GB since my sisters hijacked it and plus the PS2 looks like ass on an HDTV) but it crashes on the Ishras Ark level in the same spot every time, and I can't go any further ¬_¬

Got no way of transfering the save to a PS2 memory card either so even if I did get the PS2 back I'd have to restart it anyway.

Finished Star Ocean 4's main story friday night. Unlocked all the character endings in one go, too. But seriously: Longest. Ending Sequence. EVER. I think it went on for well over an hour. Ah well, the game was worth it in any case. Now I could go and clear all the optional dungeons and bosses and Battle Trophies, but I think I've had enough for now.

So now I've got a decision to make. I wanted to get Tales of Vesperia. But SMT: Devil Survivor is also on my to-get list. Or I could get a PSP/Monster Hunter Freedom Unite combo pack, which opens up the possibility of me playing Star Ocean 1 & 2 as well.

Argh, too many choices...

Ah yes, I've been playing a bit of Sam & Max on the 360 as well. But it stiffed me with the achievement for completing Episode 1...

Edited by Brainfog

I just beat Vision 4-2 and got my first plot twist of sorts in Klonoa. Things just got intense. I wish all platformers had stories like this. =(

I love this game.

I agree. It was sad when

Klonoa's grandfather died at the end of Vision 4-2.

I have the PS1 version of the game, and I thought this scene was sad, but it was weird on the PS1 version how

his dead body disappears after the camera turns away.

Finished Star Ocean 4's main story friday night. Unlocked all the character endings in one go, too. But seriously: Longest. Ending Sequence. EVER. I think it went on for well over an hour. Ah well, the game was worth it in any case. Now I could go and clear all the optional dungeons and bosses and Battle Trophies, but I think I've had enough for now.

So now I've got a decision to make. I wanted to get Tales of Vesperia. But SMT: Devil Survivor is also on my to-get list. Or I could get a PSP/Monster Hunter Freedom Unite combo pack, which opens up the possibility of me playing Star Ocean 1 & 2 as well.

I never played any of the Star Ocean, Monster Hunter, or Persona games, but you REALLY need to get Tales of Vesperia. It's an awesome game, but unfortunately I can't get past this one really hard boss. As for SO4's ending being an hour long, MGS4's ending is much longer. It lasts for about 90 minutes but it's still a wonderful (and very very sad) ending.

As for what I'm playing, yes I'm still playing Dead Rising, Resident Evil 5, and lots of N64 and DC games. Here's the N64 and DC games I'm playing:

Jet Force Gemini (N64) Still a great game. One of the greatest and most underrated N64 games.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC) Trying to get better at it, because keep in mind I am a n00b to this game. I usually use Jill Valentine, Wolverine, and Strider (even though I know barely anything about this Strider guy except that he's a ninja).

Shenmue (DC) Replaying it. Undoubtedly one of the best (if not the best) games ever made.

Diddy Kong Racing (N64) I think I've stated that I've finished this game in the past, but lately I've been going through it again. I'm trying to get all of the silver coins ATM.

Chu Chu Rocket (DC) Again, like I said before, trying to finish the puzzles I couldn't solve before.

South Park Rally (DC) I know you'll laugh at me for saying this, but I don't mind. This game is OK, controls are really weird though and it's basically a Mario Kart rip-off, but I still think it's fun to race around as the South Park characters, especially Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman.

Playing both One Piece: Unlimited Cruise Episode 1 and Jump Ultimate Starts, since both arrived yesterday.

Right, finished EMI on Tuesday, and instantly realised I didn't use the puppets with people on Jambayla, thus missing ut on some funny throwaway lines. Bugger.

Last night, I replayed Sam and Max 2.4 - Chariots of the Dogs for the first time since I completed it on release last year. It flowed quite well - only times I got stuck were the very first puzzle and the very last puzzle. But it certainly stands as one of Telltale's better efforts, and now I've uninstalled it to make some space for the forthcoming Tales of Monkey Island.

At some point over the weekend I'll finish off Season 2 with What's Up Beelzebub, as I'd already replayed Episodes 2.1-2.3 earlier this year.

After that...I'm torn. I'll have just over a week before Tales of Monkey Island, and I have a choice between Metal Gear Solid 2, Spyro 3 and Final Fantasy 7 for my next choice of "game to replay", as well as my new No More Heroes. Granted, TMI will be done within a couple of nights, but I go on holiday 21st July, and I don't wanna leave a game unfinished for two weeks. Considering I don't actually get too much gaming done these days, its a toughie.

Not to mention random Fifa tournaments at weekends, lol. Me and my mates have recently redrafted our teams, and I've only had one game with my new team. Podolski!

Beyond Good & Evil. I was lucky enough to find the PS2 version. I could have always fallen back on the Steam release, but I prefer to play games on the platform they were intended for.

Prototype on the 360. Working on the boss fight against Elizabeth Green, and am quite frstrated as a result. Perhaps some free-roaming chaos is in order. Gotta get those Evolution Points XP

Pretty addicted to Lumines right now. Puzzle games are my weakness, I could play them nonstop for days. I would be playing Pokemon Pearl but my DS battery is dead and I lost my damned charger.

When not playing Lumines I'm replaying Heretic in the Doomsday engine. I wish I knew where I put Doom and Hexen. I really felt like playing Doom the other day after hearing Zenimax bought Id and is going to be handling the business side of things for them, ah, but I digress.

Pokémon Platinum. I'm currently addicted to that and Pokémon generally again. XD

I've got quite a few games I could do with playing but meh. :P Pokémon it is.

I ALWAYS find myself on Halo 3. Bought all the new maps.

Trying to rank up past 40 but it's kinda annoying.

I still need to buy Call Of Duty 5.

I love playing the Nazi Zombie levels.

Besides that, I recently got Condemned: Criminal Origins.

mainly for achievements, I'm not much of a fan of Survival Horror games.