Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Got Pokemon Platinum on a whim on Friday, been playing that since, mostly.

Me also, except not on a whim, been waiting for it for nearly 2 years! Currently just outside Canalave City, catching every new Pokémon I can find, have all Unowns, both kinds of Shellos and Gastrodon, etc.

The worst part? I have shitloads of revision to do for my exams next week... Why must Nintendo release games when they do.....

Edited by SuperLink

It put me $10 in the hole, but I bought Majora's Mask on the Virtual Console! I am going to beat this baby, I love this game, I lost my old limited edition holographic gold cartridge that I worried my mom to eath about 10 years ago and this is a wonderful purchase! Can't wait to go shooting snot bubbles in peoples faces!

I lost my old limited edition holographic gold cartridge that I worried my mom to eath about 10 years

huh, that's what that was. When I was younger some dude dropped like 50 games on me and I distinctively remember a gold cartridge being among them.

I need to go find out what happened to that box.....

It put me $10 in the hole, but I bought Majora's Mask on the Virtual Console! I am going to beat this baby, I love this game, I lost my old limited edition holographic gold cartridge that I worried my mom to eath about 10 years ago and this is a wonderful purchase! Can't wait to go shooting snot bubbles in peoples faces!

OMG.

I just remembered I still have to get this game for VC! Dang, I don't think I have the moneyz for it though atm. >.<

Just got Infamous and PoP a few minutes ago. Loving Infamous so far.

Let's see:

A little mix of fighting with Soulcalibur IV and Super Smash Bros. Brawl and platforming with Klonoa Wii and LittleBigPlanet. I still play Sonic Unleashed every now and then too.

Recently I've been looking through my lonely stack of PS2 games and did some rummaging about in all three Sly games (with my 100% files in all three) as well as some continuous boosting in Crash Nitro Kart. I am still king in that game. :3

I really should quit ignoring MadWorld. I don't know why, but I just haven't been thinking to play it. It's an amazing game, but my mind is set on getting inFamous as soon as possible since that should tie me over until BlazBlue comes around. Hell, I wouldn't even play Brawl at all if I had that.

Right now I'm pretty bored and I wish I had some gaming buddies to mess around with now that I'm out of school. It just seems hard finding people when all I have is a PS3 and so many people are done with Brawl.

My major computer fudge-up has resulted in the internet being a rare treat (been having to use the Wii and Mollfie's laptop to check stuff), so I've been living off games more than usual lately for entertainment.

Spent a day replaying Luigi's Mansion for the first time in years... great game. And over the last couple of days, I've been playing Super Paper Mario again for the first time since I first got it. I first (and last) played it about 2 years ago, and it's aged well. Once of those games that has a fair few boring bits the first time, but once your memory can provide you with a vague sense of what you need to do next, it becomes a lot more fun. Nearly finished it though, so not sure what I'll play after that... lol.

Oh, after being throughly impressed with Rayman 3 a while back, I got Rayman DS (which is basically Rayman 2 for anyone unfamiliar with the DS port). Good game so far, though in true Rayman style, for every fun section there's one dastardly punishing section or one of those puzzles which makes you feel like an idiot when you realise how obvious it is, rather than a genius, lol. My only gripe with it is the complete lack of anti-aliasing on the textures. It's a very pretty detailed game, but on the larger objects (such as a cloudy sky), the texture has pixels larger than Rayman himself - and not a smidgen of smoothing effect on them at all.

I finally got Punch-Out!! in the mail 3 days ago (took it long enough) and I've been hooked on it since. I'm about half-way through Title Defense mode. I'm also playing Spider-Man 2. I'm still trying to get the final 50,000 hero points needed.

Finished first 3 days of Majora's Mask... woohoo *waves flag*. I also played NBA Street Homecourt and got owned by Dwight Howard.

Edited by silencer226

I'm playing inFamous, and it's pretty sweet. Also been playing Brawl online, with friends, the past few weeks.

I've been playing Mega Man 2 alot today on an emulator. Fairly recently I've gotten into the Mega Man series after falling in love with the music, so far Mega Man 2 is the only one where I can actually get past a level. XD *goes to play it some more*

My friend's Spider-Man 3. The photography missions aren't as bad as they're cracked up to be.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Yes, the Japanese version. I obviously plan to get the English version whenever that comes out.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Yes, the Japanese version. I obviously plan to get the English version whenever that comes out.

Oh god dude T-T Is it good?

How jealous can I be?

Yes, it's good. They adapted the battle system surprisingly well to the DS. The new panel system is also interesting, as it allows for fully custom characters (hell, even your level is decided by how many level panels you have placed in your panel chart).

I just beat Bionic Commando on Hard, all that's left is Commando mode and I'll give it a break for a while.

Is the Kingdom Hearts for DS only battles or can you explore around levels like the first 2 KH games? Every video I've seen has always been cut scenes or battles. :/

I don't know what you're getting at, there was barely ever any exploration in either KH game. However, if you mean there's more than just a contained space filled with Heartless, then yes. There are a variety of missions, some are Heartless elimination, others are taking down a boss, and some are finding secrets hidden in the area.

Well in the mainseries KH games there was exploration involved in finding items and speaking with NPCs etc. I know what he's getting at. I do love the KH battle system but sometimes I need a break from them y'know :P

Started playing System Shock 2 for the first time last night at about 1 am, after spending god knows how long trying to configure the controls. I'm around 2 hours in so far, and i'm loving it large.

I picked up Guitar Hero Metallica today after being quite excited by it, but alas it's a big dissapointment. £40 bought me nothing more than a lesson of "I don't like Metallica as much as I thought I did". I'd forgotten how frustrating it is that most of my favourite songs suffer from classic metal syndrome that is "We can do a sad song, but only if the second half completely shifts in tone and becomes all heavy and rocky". And most of the non-Metallica songs on the disc are pretty boring.

To make things worse it really isn't that fun either. It seems they didn't calibrate the game for the GHIII controller at all because activating star power is nigh on impossible now. I have to seriously shake the controller to the point of injuring myself at one point to get it to respond. Bah.

Oh, and you can't have multiple profiles on it which is kinda lame, since on quick play there's not even any way to tell whose score is who.

Wii version, just to clarify incidentally. Seems they ported it a bit too well this time - they forgot you don't have gamer profiles on Wii judging by the saving situation. =\

Edited by JezMM

I should mention one other thing about 358/2 Days. It's way harder than any other Kingdom Hearts game.

I should mention one other thing about 358/2 Days. It's way harder than any other Kingdom Hearts game.

I hear the limits (holding down a) is overpowered?

The limits pretty much save your ass. If they weren't in the game, I don't know how you could win some battles. XD

But yes, they're incredibly powerful.

Edited by Hero Of Fate