Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I've overplayed CoD:WaW now, (Went from lvl 55 to 25 pres 1 in about a Day (Even with the Double XP that's still a bit unhealthy) so now I'm going through Read Faction Gurrila and [PROTOTYPE]. Both very good contrasting Single player games and the Multiplayer on RF:G is great fun to play(With my Silver hammer of doom)

Just finished the fan-translation of Mother 3 today after 4 days. I laughed, I cried. I give it a thumbs up!

Since last night, Mario Kart DS. Which I haven't touched in God knows how many months! I just checked out the WiFi and amazingly, there are still alot of people on there!

Now I'm playing Batman Vengeance. (I love Wii's backwards compatability w/ gamecube) I never got around to finishing it, let alone beating Mr. Freeze. lol Also playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PSP.

Since last night, Mario Kart DS. Which I haven't touched in God knows how many months! I just checked out the WiFi and amazingly, there are still alot of people on there!

Not surprising. Mario Kart is one of the few good racers on the DS.

Anyway, me? Playing everyone's favourite Bullet Hell game, Touhou. And yis, I'm still trying to beat Perfect Cherry Blossom on Normal mode.

It's hard.

Just finished the fan-translation of Mother 3 today after 4 days. I laughed, I cried. I give it a thumbs up!

I really need to play the Mother/Earthbound games. I'm going to download Earthbound and Mother 3 with the translation patch right now.

As for what I'm playing ATM, I'm still playing Shenmue (DC), Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC), Jet Force Gemini (N64), Diddy Kong Racing (N64), Chu Chu Rocket (DC), Dead Rising (360), Resident Evil 5 (360), and South Park Rally (DC). Also, last night I got The Legend of Starfy for DS so I'm playing that too. It rocks. Also, it SERIOUSLY reminds me of Kirby. The visuals, the character design, the character's voice, and sort of the gameplay. The gameplay is kind of like Kirby, but remove the ability to eat enemies and use their powers, and replace that with a spin attack similar to Crash Bandicoot.

I'm still playing Pokémon Diamond when I can, still not faced Canalave's gym yet.

No-one ever truly stops playing pokemons.

Besides that then, I am also currently playing Primal, Starsky & Hutch, Judge Dredd: Dredd VS Death, X-Men: Next Dimension and X-Men Legends 2. All for the PS2. It was a 5 for £10 offer you see, and I've been just hanging around the house lately. It had to be done.

~SpeedKnux

.Sonic Unleashed (360) (Trying to get an S on Eggmanland :angry: )

.Soul Calibur IV (<333333)

.Sega Superstars Tennis

I've been trying to play Pokémon Yellow lately, but my GBC has problems with randomly restarting, and Game Boy cartridges have a tendency to not load up (the Nintendo logo being distorted on start-up) as well as occasionally wipe out the saved games (this is why I wanted to get a DS, I was afraid that my GBA would wipe out my LeafGreen save data because it doesn't work that well anymore). So it looks like I really can't play them anymore without shit happening.

Oh well, it's been fun, Gen1. Smell ya later.

When not playing Lumines I'm replaying Heretic in the Doomsday engine. I wish I knew where I put Doom and Hexen.

*high-five*

Good for you, brother. Good for you!

If you're missing some of the main WADs then just send me a quick PM and I'll eagerly bring you salvation. :D

Anyways, to be on topic... I've got several items listed on my current "things to play" list:

One of the items is an add-on for Hexen 1 running under the GZDOOM engine. This add-on is called Necrosis, and it was released earlier this week.

It features new maps along with some upgraded weapons and totally new monsters roaming around.

Another item is an add-on for Duke Nukem 3D running under the eDuke32 engine. This add-on is called Orbital Oblivion, and it was actually released quite a while ago, but I only downloaded it like a month ago.

It totally replaces all of the maps inside Episode 2: Lunar Apocalypse with brand new maps which still manage to retain that same theme (space-station, moon colony) with amazing accuracy.

Oh, and it also adds new background music!

(If you're a nostalgic Duke-er who misses the classic atmosphere but needs new layouts for the carnage and new tunes for the dancing, then I totally recommend this for you! Get it now!)

The other items on my list include the following SNES ROMs: Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Super Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi, and The Simpsons: Virtual Bart.

(Too bad that they're not as easy as the Sailor Moon ROMs were. But with the emulator's savedata feature, I'll fight through. ;) )

Edited by DarkJedi188

Not surprising. Mario Kart is one of the few good racers on the DS.

Not to mention pretty much the best game in the series.

I've been trying to play Pok�mon Yellow lately, but my GBC has problems with randomly restarting, and Game Boy cartridges have a tendency to not load up (the Nintendo logo being distorted on start-up) as well as occasionally wipe out the saved games (this is why I wanted to get a DS, I was afraid that my GBA would wipe out my LeafGreen save data because it doesn't work that well anymore). So it looks like I really can't play them anymore without shit happening.

Do you got 50 bucks?

You know, old school shooters are hard. I've been playing, or rather, trying to play, Pulstar for the past couple of days, and damn. I know I'm good at R-Type style shooters, and I'm still somehow pissing away 2-3 lives on the 1st level.

I'm also playing through the surprisingly decent Fast and the Furious game on the PSP.

I'm also playing Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc right now. I haven't started on it, but I plan to play Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.

I finished Beyond Good & Evil. It was beautiful. It was one of the only games to actually tug at my heartstrings. ;_;

Bring on the sequel.

I've been playing Bioshock. Really disturbing, but so awesome.

What's not so awesome though is the fact that I, me, just HAD to get a scratched copy of the game! So now I can't get to Neptune's Bounty (third stage), the game itself keeps lagging and all the sound and music skips too. Yes hearing Atlas and the other characters repeating a word is funny, but it's not funny when the game lags at the same time! D:

So now I'm ready to bring the game back on Tuesday and show them the scratches on the disc. Hopefully they will give me a new copy too. I wanna play more Bioshock, dang it! >_>

A while ago I traded my friend the Legend of Zelda: Collectors disc for a Wii points card.... so what did I get with it? Why, Legend of Zelda games of course.

It sounds silly, but I prefer the convenience of loading a game up from the SD card menu, rather than taking out a game disc and going through the selection of which game I want to play, and waiting for it to load... I already got Zelda 1 and 2, because I thought the games would be easier to handle with the intterupt save feature the Wii has, and I was right. So I got the two N64 titles.

I beat Ocarina of Time, 100 percent, for the first time, which is odd, because Ocarina of Time must be one of my most replayed games of all time, and I am usually missing several Gold Skultulas and two or three hearts. This is the first time I got everything, and it feels good.

Then I 100 percented Majora's Mask, which I can't remember if I did that before or not. I do know that I got all the masks, but hearts, I am not sure of. I am much less familiar with this game than I am with OoT so it took a little while. Ya gotta admire the sheer vastness of this game. But the Stone Tower is balls. I would rather have a hundred water temples than one more stone tower.

After completing those two, I felt like playing even more Zelda, like I usually do when I start up one Zelda. So I started up windwaker, thinking "Oh, I don't have to 100 percent this. I'm just gonna play it casually..." .....only to get the "your memory card has corrupted and needs to be formatted" message... horrors. So I started playing... and at the earth temple.... my memory card corrupts again....... I had to go buy a new one. I am just about to do the Earth Temple again now... sheesh. It sure was a pain. But I did more than I did on my last playthrough. I also learned that it IS possible to get all the pictographs/figurines of every character on the first playthrough. So I made sure to learn who it's possible to miss, and fix any mistakes I made on my last run. I noticed how badly the enemy's don't damage you in this game... you lose a quarter of a heart from the most horrible looking attacks... so I thought I would play with only three hearts, and come back for the hearts when I am headed for Ganondorf ( the only enemy to really use several of my fairies sometimes... ) ... But I kept accidentally getting heart pieces and whatnot. It's been a while, and I am more familiar with OoT than it ( but I am more familiar with TWW than MM... ) so I forgot what quests got me hearts and what got me rupees or treasure charts...

...I am having fun with this. And I actually still have a GBA and a link cable, so I can get the Tingle statues and Knuckle's figurine.

I think I will start up Twilight Princess after WW, and when I am done with that, I will go back to the beginning, and do all the 2D/overhead Zeldas next.

Too bad I have no way of playing the handheld games... well... I do but playing games with a keyboard is balls.

Every six months or so, I take a peek at my gaming collection and decide that I no longer have any good games that need to be played

*sigh*

This just means I gotta bust out my want-list and start buying some new tittles. Unfortunately, my car has burned a whole in my pocket recently and I'm stuck with a paper document that lists a good 200 dollars of gaming goodness that I shouldn't spend money on at the moment.....

So now I'm back to playing games I either didn't like, or never finished. Ridge Racer 7 is back, and while I cant remember my main gripe with the gameplay, I still dislike the fact that I cant get real cars. Driving to earn relationship points for Kamata so I can roll around in their Fierra is not an ideal of FUN. For the most part, I've found it pretty easy too, with only a few of the courses posing a significant challenge. The Madden franchise is getting off the bench because All-Pro Football and the old 2k series are getting a bit dated. Good God I cannot wait for someone to announce a BackBreaker release date.

Meh, I guess I could go through Tales of Symphonia II again, but my carried over monsters are so overpowered that I don't even have to fight anything myself. Sonic BK also has some extra stages that I never bothered to clear.

I was putting together my Legend of Spyro collection on my spare memory stick, and I noticed upon transferring my original save from my memory card to my PSP that my 100% game save for the first game is no longer on it (my 74% save is there, though). So I guess I am now playing the Spyro games once again.

Playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. I like the mix of a tactics game-like map and traditional turn-based battles.

Prototype, It's just so addicting, nothing beats picking random.T.Bloke up and run to the top of the empire state and then throwing them off to see how long it takes them to fall as you beat them to the ground......I have issues...

I recently bought Pokémon Battle Revolution... after having played it for a while, there is a surprising amount of depth for a Pokémon game that doesn't have a real story mode.

Even using Rental Passes (I don't own Diamond or Pearl), the game is plenty fun. The online mode is great, except when people use legendaries (which is most of the time). At first I thought it would be a waste of money. Now I'm enjoying it.

100% beat Klonoa the other day. Man those bonus rooms on Reverse Mode are CRAZY hard. I spent between ten minutes and half an hour beating each one.

Now I'm semi-addicted to Sims 3... Made a house of the characters from the comic I make on deviantART and been having fun trying to earn them their lifetime goals. One just wanted money, so since I used the money cheat to make them a cool house, they got it easily. The others are the fun part. I love how this game just... let's you play it however the hell you like. There's no downsides or difficulty involved due to ignoring things (apart from crucial survival things of course) or using cheats. I guess it wouldn't work any other way though.

I'm now playing Sims 2 from to time on my laptop (I know Sims 3 just came out but I don't know if my laptop and plus I don't have the spare money right now anyway) is pretty fun, never properly played a Sims game before so it's all kind of new to me, but that's not a big issue really.