Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Still Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. I'm being torn apart by a lone wolf with an explosive personality. I might need to relearn the combat system. :B

(Edit: Ah I hate being at the top of the page.)

Edited by Cuz

• 2 weeks later...

Got back in the grind with Mega Man 10. I beat Mega Man 9 on Switch, but for Mega Man 10, I decided to pull out my Xbox One copy of Legacy Collection 2, because...well, I just felt like playing my Xbox One for some reason, so I decided I might as well clear Mega Man 10 out of the backlog on top of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm playing through Transformers Devastation on my PS5 again. I got it while it was still listed, so that's that. I'm also doing New Game+ for both Smash Ultimate and Spider-Man 2. I'm going through Tears of the Kingdom for the first time, and I still haven't beaten Frontiers. Got it for switch Christmas 2022 and I can't deal with the game lag. I'll probably wait for it to come out on PS Plus or just buy it when it's on sale. Oh, and I'm also doing True Pacifist in Undertale. So Yay.