Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

LOZ: TP. Im doing a 3 heart challange and just beat Zant. Almost done.

Edited by PSI Electric FTW!

I'm currently playing at the moment:

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

This game is surprisingly keeping me occupied, even though the game is kind of like a demo of some sorts. Probably cause of it's online, it's really addicting XP.

Edited by Mizuchi

The Simpsons Game: My god, this was a horrible demo. A single long and annoying boss fight. The best parts were the opening and ending cut-scene, if only because I was basically briefly watching an episode of the simpsons.
Trust me, the game itself is better than the demo. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's surprisingly good for a movie tie-in game. Edited by Mantyke

I've been trying to play Half-Life: Sourse, but my computer is running it like shit. D

Yet Deathmatch is more stable, and it uses online too.

What the hell.

there's pretty much zero benefit from playing HL:Source compared to the original HalfLife, all it'll do is tax your PC

I finished Day Of The Tentacle few weeks ago and I'm definitely going to play it again very soon.

I quit playing Diablo 2: LoD last week because it started feeling repetitive and boring after a while. I honestly can't play it further than the nightmare difficulty. It's not because of its difficulty, it just gets boring.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Some CoD4, too, though it feels so damn bland and messy at times.

Edited by Peter

Currently still addicted to n+, and also playing Super Smash Bros. on the side. There's something fun about playing it from the start and unlocking everything, because there are so much fewer things to unlock. It's kinda like Sonic R in how cute and little it is.

My copy of Rhapsody came today (PSX version, of course), so I've been messing around with that for a couple of hours. Its no Disgaea, but the influence is certainly obvious. The intro is rather obnoxious, but its good fun.

Well, I haven't been playing my Playstation as I didn't see much point in it (Going to my mother's for two weeks tomorrow) so it's remained tucked away in a bag with my games...Because of this, I've been playing the games that are stored on my computer's hard drive, namely....

Grand Theft Auto 2-The only PC GTA game I hold to my name, and the one I play the most. I've been involved in random police chases, mass murder and a few missions to boot for most of the day, over the three districts of the game (Commercial, Residential, Industrial) but mostly Industrial, because that one has the best cars. :)

Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA-Yeah, I had to play this one, I always do when I'm bored...I've been winning races on Alcatraz, New York (Downtown because Uptown doesn't like to load in my emulator) and Hawaii, not to mention pwning my cars and high scores in the stunt mode....:P It really is a testament to how well done this game is if I can keep playing it every time boredom strikes here. Same goes for the next pick....

Goldeneye 007-Yeah, you heard me, the classic Goldeneye game for the N64...Of course, I don't play it the way it was intended to be...All guns, infinite ammo, enemies with rocket launchers and invincibility on the Runway level...A mad Russian vodka party with some explosive results.

Sonic Robo Blast 2-A small doom-style deathmatch featuring most of the Sonic cast (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Blaze and Silver), all fighting to be the best. If you're interested, I was using Tails, because I couldn't use Sonic in deathmatch mode if my life depended on it. I managed to come out on top, mainly because I waded into the middle of fights between the AI opponents and shot them to pieces, then high-tailed it out of there, then repeated the process. :)

I played Brutal Legend on Saturday...that was pretty cool. Melee combat is simple, but not in a bad way. Combos are pretty easy, and double-team moves add a bit of variety too.

The car doesn't handle too badly either, and the soundtrack when you get to the open-world is made of just pure awesome. Kickstart My Heart? High Speed Dirt? Hells yes.

Could barely hear any sound to be honest, as it was quite noisy, but the one or two lines of dialogue I could make out were typical Tim Schafer humour, as was the visual comedy.

Of course, now I can't play it again for four months. :(

I've already played through Ruby and Emerald on earlier occasions, but both of the save files were deleted mysteriously. (Could be my sister, but...)

I have gotten my hands on a Sapphire version and I am now obsessed with finishing the game again because I don't want to play through it a third time - I just want to have the finished result where I can spend my time playing the Elite Four over and over again and make money to improve my Secret Base. To help myself along... I have traded over a few essential items (an Amulet Coin, a Master Ball, etc.) as well as a few of my lv. 100s from my Leaf Green. I started yesterday, and I'm at the Elite Four today.

I'm obsessed with Pokémon again. And I thought I had already gotten over it...

there's pretty much zero benefit from playing HL:Source compared to the original HalfLife, all it'll do is tax your PC

D:

Well, fuck. I was told it was better.

Now I have to hand over another ten bucks. That's fucking sad. But i've still got to play this game, i'm too much of a HL2 fan not to.

Edited by Galaxy Man

I caved, I bought, I played.

28dc9cde6403a1ead497084n.png

I just managed to catch Giratina in the Distorted World, so I'm on my way to get my eight badge. Yeah, I don't have any water Pokémon - what can I say, none of the water types in Gen4 are really that interesting to me. I wanted to get a Sharpedo, but apparently I have to wait until I get the National Dex before I can catch one, so in its stead is a pathetic Marill.

I'm obsessed with Pokémon again. And I thought I had already gotten over it...

It's not a fad, it's a way of life.

Hokay... I've finished all my exams! Game time! Time to go through my fucking huge back catalogue of games I need to catch up onk as well as replaying the prequels to various awesome games revealed at E3 (like Golden Sun)

For the past few weeks I've been playing Pokémon Platinum on and off, but since finishing my exams I've been playing the ridiculously confusing and hard Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions as well as finishing up the last bunch of DLC stages for Sonic Unleashed.

I also plan on playing:

New Super Mario Bros

Golden Sun

Golden Sun: The Lost Age

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts II

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy XII

Star Ocean: The First Departure

Star Ocean: Second Evolution

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

No More Heroes

Pokémon Emerald

Pokémon FireRed

....Yeah, as if I'm gonna play through all those before Tales of Vesperia comes out next week. T-T

VIDEO GAMES! :lol:

....Yeah, as if I'm gonna play through all those before Tales of Vesperia comes out next week. T-T

The PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia is being released next week? Wow! I'm not getting it for PS3 though since I already have it for 360. Also, if you're planning on playing some RPGs, I highly recommend getting Lunar Knights for the DS. It's my favorite DS game, and one of the most underrated RPGs ever made.

And now, an update on the games I am currently playing.

I haven't been able to play more Tales of Symphonia lately because I am playing a whole crapload of N64 and DC games. I'm still playing inFamous, but haven't been able to play a lot of it lately because, like I said with ToS, I'm too distracted by N64 and DC games ATM. I'm still playing Snatcher as well. I just got Dead Rising and I'm playing that, and I got Resident Evil 5 and I'm playing that too. And now here are the N64 and DC games I'm playing:

N64:

Diddy Kong Racing. Replaying it. My favorite character to use is Conker, he's the fastest and I've won every race so far using him. I was angry when they removed him in the DS version.

Perfect Dark. This is my first time playing it, awesome game. The controls feel a bit weird though, but hopefully they'll fix that in the remake coming to the XBLA. Joanna Dark is my favorite female Nintendo character next to Samus (but since Joanna is on Microsoft's side now, I'd have to say she's also my favorite female Microsoft character).

Jet Force Gemini. Holy crap, this game rocks! This is definitely one of the most underrated N64 games. Anime-style characters (well they look sort of anime-style, sort of) shooting down alien insects? COUNT ME IN!

DC:

Chu Chu Rocket. I've had this game for a while, but I'm just trying to solve the puzzles I couldn't solve before, and I'm doing all the challenges and such.

Jet Grind Radio. Replaying it, and trying to unlock all characters.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2. This is my first time playing it (no joke, because I missed out on a lot of DC games because I only had a PS1 back in the days when DC was all the rage). This game is completely awesome. And in case you're wondering, I downloaded this for nullDC because my parents never let me have a DC, and because the game costs too much and I download all my DC games as it is.

Power Stone. I've finished it in the past with a couple characters, but I'm trying to finish it with every character, and I'm also doing random battles too as well as trying to finish story mode with all characters.

The PS3 version of Tales of Vesperia is being released next week? Wow! I'm not getting it for PS3 though since I already have it for 360. Also, if you're planning on playing some RPGs, I highly recommend getting Lunar Knights for the DS. It's my favorite DS game, and one of the most underrated RPGs ever made.

Nope... not the PS3 version...

The 360 version. EUROPE FINALLY GETS IT NEXT WEEK. T-T

And... I have way too many RPGs to play xD but isn't Lunar Knights a sequel to Boktai? I've never played a Boktai game...

Nope... not the PS3 version...

The 360 version. EUROPE FINALLY GETS IT NEXT WEEK. T-T

And... I have way too many RPGs to play xD but isn't Lunar Knights a sequel to Boktai? I've never played a Boktai game...

Oh, OK. I haven't played any of the Boktai games, but I've played Lunar Knights and I love it. Kojima wants Lunar Knights to be its own series even though it has some similarities to Boktai, I even checked on the English version of the Kojima Productions website and it listed "Metal Gear series" and "Lunar Knights series", and then had the Boktai games under "Other".

Well I guess Lunar Knights may be a sort of sequel series. Are they making any more?

Lunar Knights is directly related to the Botkai games in the same way that Lunar 2 was related to Lunar (ie. Same world, same background, far into the future)...in Japan. The localization pretty much removed the only (admittedly only tangential) links between the two series directly (because the games were never strong sellers, and the third one never left Japan anyways), so they aren't directly related in anything but thematic elements (in Japan, however, the game was of the same series in name as well).

Edited by Tornado

Got Klonoa as a birthday present off Mollfie today, only played first level but 'tis fun. It's strange though, I'm sure Klonoa wasn't coming out on the Wii in europe until autumn. O_o

I'm playing Ghostbusters on the PS3 and I'm having a blast! :lol: If you consider yourself a fan of the movies you have to pick this game up. It has solid gameplay, fairly nice graphics, the writing/story is great, and I swear some parts of the game are creepier then Resident Evil 5.

wouptmnmnvkjasklaljwerLKJWLERLKJ THE ELITE FOUR IS SO HARD WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

I reached the champion, but I lost miserably. Guess I have to go back to levelgrinding; I'm not planning on tackling the E4 again until I get my entire team up like ten levels.

Oh, and I caught Mesprit without a Master Ball:

1. kept using Thunder on it until I got its health down to a bare sliver

2. threw one, single Ultra Ball, and I caught it without any struggle

For those of you not in the know, Mesprit is one of those annoying roaming Pokemon that always run away unless you use an ability that prevents it from doing so. I wasted so many Dusk Balls and Timer Balls on Azelf and Uxie; it's miraculous that I only had to use one Ultra Ball on this bitch.

Viva Pinata, and OMG this game is sooo addicting! @w@ I can't stop playing it, it's that brilliant!

I've got two gardens, but they obviously still need alot more development. I'll get to that soon though. >w<