Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I just took a browse trough my games only to realize that I have yet to beat Halo 3 on the Legendary Difficulty setting. Can’t call myself much of a gamer if let that go on unresolved. I tackled the first half of the game in 1 sitting and I’ll move on through the other half sometime in the next few days, nothin’s gonna stop me from finishing this fight.

Fuck Brawl and Melee, the the original 64 version is where the fun is at D8<!

Actually, I find both Melee and Brawl cools to play when ever. Sometimes I feel like a silly fun match of 7 minute matches with items on at Corneria with my friends with which ever characters, and there are times when I love playing 5 stock matches at Final Destination with just my best friends with our best characters with no items on. I think I'd love to enter a tournament someday just to see how well I can do and to play against a lot of people with skill, but I'd also love to go to a big Brawl party somewhere and just take turns with what ever setting they want. It's all in the attitude of how competitive I'm feeling or not I guess. Sometimes I just want to play so I can be Wolf and do something with my friends, XD. Other times I want to prove that I win against my friend who has a very hard time accepting defeat, XP.

This also somewhat unrleated but ages ago I had a game on PC, it was a 2D platformer game and you played as a grey anthro wolf...can ANY one remember what it was called?

Don't know what it is, but sounds cool, =D. You should let me know what it is when you figure it out, sounds cools, <3.

As for the game I'm playing right now, it's really a tossed bag of mixed shit, X_x. Haven't played Starfox Adventures in a while, but I'm still trying to beat it, I sometimes play Starfox 64 to see if I can get more towards the left side of the map for story progression (hard as fuck for me, >=/), I still want to start Okami soon again, and I just downloaded Majora's Mask on VC, the only major Zelda game I have yet to play (Zelda II and Majora are the only two main Zelda games I have yet to beat as well. I don't want to count the little things like the weird ass Zelda game that looks like a cartoon (forgot what it is called, X_x).

-Blur

Since my Xbox is still moderately new (got it around October last year) I'm trying to get as many games I can for the cheapest price. The only games I actually own for it is Sonic Unleashed, Banjo-Kazooie: N&B, Castle Crashers, GH:WT, and the original BK. Games I'm currently borrowing Viva Pinata.

Right now I'm thinking about getting the viva pinata sequel to le my friend borrow so I can borrow his Left 4 Dead or something. I also really want to get Dead Rising, but there are like no places that still sell it.

Just started a new game on The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, also playing The Lord of the Rings Online, Two Worlds, and Audiosurf.

Just started new data on Luigi's Mansion, and I'm just getting around to finishing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Eagerly awaiting for my copy of Punch-Out to come in the mail, however. (express mail my ass) Also working on Mario Kart Super Circuit.

I am currently playing Team Fortress 2, Henry Hatsworth a Puzzling Adventure (LOL it's fun!) and... I think that is it really. There are some other DS games but they are not all that impressive because I have forgotten the names.

Now, I'm changing gears a little bit. Still waiting for punch-out (whenever the hell that comes, that'll be all I will play for a while), but while I'm waiting, it's going to be Pikmin and SSBB.

Edited by Gamefreak94

I don't want to count the little things like the weird ass Zelda game that looks like a cartoon (forgot what it is called, X_x).

Could be one of those CD-i games. Zelda's Adventure, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, or Link: The Faces of Evil.

Anyways, I'm playing LeafGreen again. Well, not "starting a new save file" again - I just got back to it "again". Good game, but it's hard to beat the Elite Four while using lesser Pokémon after being used to using legendaries, lv. 100s, and lv. 100 legendaries. I keep my Rayquaza in my team so that if every other Pokemon dies, I'll use him as my backup. I could use one of my many items, but I don't like using them. I guess I'm weird like that - I like collecting items. I haven't cheated at all, but I have done the Elite Four so many times that I made the most money I could hold, and I spent it all on balls, Revivies, and Full Restores/Heals. I have 200 of each of those items, and I spent the rest of that money on those ridiculously expensive stat-enhancing items such as zinc, iron, or calcium. Ah well, it's still fun, and that's the important thing.

I finally got round to installing ScummVM on my computer, so I finally got to play Day of the Tentacle for the first time in AT LEAST 5 years. Completed in two sittings today, and the only thing I couldn't remember was how to get the car keys. Smegging door. But damn, been far too long, I really enjoyed that.

Ordered Klonoa (half-price on Play.com already lol) and Guitar Hero: Metallica over the weekend, so they'll be arriving soon.

Pokemon Fire red.

This game is a sweet trip down memory lane for me... Why can't I find that Jigglypuff in the cave? I swear it was in Mt. Moon... or was that Yellow Version only?

Jigglypuff is only in Leaf Green if I'm remembering correctly. Pretty sure you get Nidoran male, though.

I finally got round to installing ScummVM on my computer, so I finally got to play Day of the Tentacle for the first time in AT LEAST 5 years. Completed in two sittings today, and the only thing I couldn't remember was how to get the car keys. Smegging door. But damn, been far too long, I really enjoyed that.

Day of the Tentacle is a beautiful game, but at the time I really sucked at adventure games, so I used a lot of hints. I even played through the original Maniac Mansion a few times. Good stuff.

I should probably wait a few more years until I forget all of the puzzles before I play it again.

Jigglypuff is only in Leaf Green if I'm remembering correctly. Pretty sure you get Nidoran male, though.

I do get Nidoran Male... But I did catch a Jigglypuff too. So there are Jigglies in Fire Red. I just remember in the older games, they had a Jigglypuff on the over world that you could approach and if you spoke to it, it would start a battle. I think this one knew more attacks than the wild ones outside.

Also...does this game let you breed or not? Because Daycare man didn't offer to take a second pokemon. If you can't breed, what a drag... I don't want to be stuck with pokemon that have nick names like Dux or Ms. Nido...

In order to build loyalty points in Wipeout HD, I'm doing speed laps (99 lap races aiming for the best lap time) with pilot assist on and and the accelerator rubber banded down. The ships makes it's own way around the track well enough for my purposes, even on Phantom.

I do get Nidoran Male... But I did catch a Jigglypuff too. So there are Jigglies in Fire Red. I just remember in the older games, they had a Jigglypuff on the over world that you could approach and if you spoke to it, it would start a battle. I think this one knew more attacks than the wild ones outside.

Jigglypuff is in Route 3 of both games, but Jigglypuff is more "widely available" in Yellow. I don't think you're remembering correctly about the map Jigglypuff... There's a singing Jigglypuff in the Pewter Pokémon Center though, which you may have been thinking of.

Also...does this game let you breed or not? Because Daycare man didn't offer to take a second pokemon. If you can't breed, what a drag... I don't want to be stuck with pokemon that have nick names like Dux or Ms. Nido...

You can breed once you get to Lorelei's hometown on the Sevii Islands.

Edited by SuperLink

Age of Empires II (PC) - 8 Players. 2 on each team. Team Islands map. Normal difficulty. Break out the peanut butter. Oh sweet jesus, Imma be up all night.

...And after that...

Age of Mythology (PC) (Currently torrenting) - WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jigglypuff is in Route 3 of both games, but Jigglypuff is more "widely available" in Yellow. I don't think you're remembering correctly about the map Jigglypuff... There's a singing Jigglypuff in the Pewter Pokémon Center though, which you may have been thinking of.

I've played through LeafGreen a couple of times and I can't say that I have ever found a Jigglypuff that was ready to battle in the overworld.

Sure, LeafGreen is different from FireRed, but I don't think the changes would be that drastic. It's just a matter of which Pokemon appear where.

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii on WiFi with my boyfriend!

Sadly, none of my other Friends seem to ever be online. Wut? They abandoned it! >3<

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii on WiFi with my boyfriend!

Sadly, none of my other Friends seem to ever be online. Wut? They abandoned it! >3<

Oh man, I haven't played that online in forever. I remember when I won a tournament between my friends and I. There were actually prizes! (A MK Wii poster, shirt, and some of those weird plastic thingies you stick on glass)

I don't know too many people in RL who have MK Wii, so I never bothered to sign up friends for the game. And as is the case with Brawl, the game'll never find any opponents unless I battle with friends (I can't play with random online players). But I'm actually okay with that, because I prefer Zero Gravity as a racer. Sucks that ZG doesn't have online multiplayer...

Oh yeah, that's what I'm playing right now. Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.

And as is the case with Brawl, the game'll never find any opponents unless I battle with friends

I find some people to play with at the right time of day (like 6-7pm). I usually just get angry at it when I end up slugging it out with another player on half of the stage while the other two sit right next to each other taunting or ducking. it's stupid and its hard to find anyone who is actually as good as me to put up a challenge anyway...... and that's why I don't play online......

As for what I'm playing now, its pokemon pearl. (try finding someone else in the shinnoh underground) Its certainly a change of pace from Halo 3 and I've got a couple of dudes I wanted to boost up to lv 100 anyway.

I find some people to play with at the right time of day (like 6-7pm). I usually just get angry at it when I end up slugging it out with another player on half of the stage while the other two sit right next to each other taunting or ducking. it's stupid and its hard to find anyone who is actually as good as me to put up a challenge anyway...... and that's why I don't play online......

I think for me, it's either my Internet or the Wii. No matter what time of day, it cannot find a single opponent to play against. And at my friend's house... at any time, we can pop the disc in and play an online brawl with random players.

Still messing around with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and occasionally rocking some Rock Band 2 with friends, while waiting for Star Ocean 4 to be released next week.

Anyone else who played Web of Shadows find the fight with Wolverine incredibly annoying? Why the hell does he start pop-quizzing you when you mess him up bad enough? My wrong anwers immediatly shifted my carefully maintained alignment from red to black. :lol: And besides, Logan doesn't ask questions if he thinks you're an enemy, he just slices you up. Seriously, a pop-quiz?

Anyway, looking forward to SO4. I liked SO2, and loved SO3 (still one of my favorite games), so I've got moderatly high hopes. Damn late PAL releases... By the way, to those who already played it; is the english voice acting really that abysmal? SO3 had some reasonably good VA work, so I find it strange they would totally botch this one.

Got Pokemon Platinum on a whim on Friday, been playing that since, mostly.

I finally managed to beat Gensou Suikoden Tierkreis. It was my first Suikoden game. Despite the fact that it was pretty different than the other ones of the series I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. It had an interesting cast, voice acting (I've only heard the Japanese voice) and story but it's a bit too much on the easy side (until the very very end >.>). Main character can get into many people's nerves, but he had awesome memorable lines (

Kuugaaa~~~!

).

I still recommend it to Traditional RPG lovers.

I also finished Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Story mode was disappointingly short compared to the others in the series. But it's still filled with challenging decks to play against and updated card list.

Now I'm back to Puyo 15th. Waiting on Puyo 7 which should arrive in my mailbox in a few weeks. Also on the DS, while it's not really a game, I try to turn on my DS for Kanden DS 3. I'm getting rusty...

If everything fails, I still have my subscription to World of Warcraft. >.>

I may pick up Phantom Brave Wii soon enough.