Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Phoenix was scared out of his mind, but tried to keep his composure, "Uh... thanks, Ragna, isn't it?" He knew Ragna didn't care about him, and that he was just trying to snap Noel out of it, but Phoenix still felt the need to thank him. "Oh thank God you guys are here!" noticing Bowser and Mario. Phoenix saw Bowser readying to attack, but Phoenix tried to calm him down, "Wait, Bowser. We don't need to fight, we can work this out, right? Right? (Oh God, please say yes)"

Mario agreed with Phoenix, though he hadn't seen Bowser get blasted through a wall by Noel earlier.

"I should deck her for earlier but, even I have standards." Bowser responded.

"Ugh... a koopawhat? You're so far away from cute it's disgusting...." said Noel/Mu, who was literally moments away from passing out. Ragna got in front of Noel to protect her from the Koopa King. He then whispered to him and let him know that she wasn't the same girl she was when they first encountered her. If she were to get under severe emotional stress she could very well destroy everything in her path without a moments notice. Noel leaned over Ragna's back... "I'm... going to sleep now... stay strong". Noel passed out on Ragna's back, he carried her over to a secluded area and went back to talk to the Koopa gang, oh and that short guy in the overalls... and the weak lawyer.

Ash watched closely atop his little perch as the events unfolded. He let out a laugh.

"Hah, I was right! These guys ARE interesting!" said Ash, smiling devilishly. "I don't think I've ever had this much fun with Kusanagi and Yagami!" He hid his face into his palms to compose himself once again and flipped his hair. "First, they fight amongst themselves and then that girl transformed into a living weapon! Is there no end to the surprises?"

Ash continued his steady observation and noticed even more newcomers. They seemed A LOT odder than those already present. "Is that...a dinosaur? I’ve seen some strange creatures in my day, but this one trumps the rest, hands down.”

As he watched the various characters interact, Ash then ignited small flames above his palm and started to swirl them around. “I’d throw another, buuuuuut I’d rather not run the risk of having them all attack me at once. That little stimulus I gave them already showed me how powerful they can become in the face of danger. Especially that robotic one. That speed of her's is preeeeetty frightening.” Ash put the flames out, shook his head, and sighed. "Is anything else going to happen? I’m starting to get bored again…"

"That girl is some character then, huh? I've seen living weapons but, they're typically bullet bills and torpedo teds." Bowser replied, crossing his arms.

Mario tried to explain that they think they might know who exactly is controlling the Time Eater but, the problem is they're not exactly sure what will get him to show up. He mentioned that he was angry when Samus destroyed that factory of his on the strange alien planet, though.

Rachel and Eddie, still at the burning wreck, have been forgotten by the others. Rachel was unscathed, though Nago and Gii looks quite burnt from the wreckage. Eddie however is lamenting his hard work. "Dammit, that was our only way to getting to the mastermind!" shouted Eddie. Rachel just stared off into the wreckage silently.

Eddie put back his axe and brought out Clemetine, his famed guitar and played a solo. This solo in particular was "The Light of Dawn" and then the sky started to change to the guitar's will. The sun came out, brightening the day. Rachel didn't like the effect of the sun, and used Nago to shield herself from the burning sun.

Eddie then raised his axe and charged at Bowser and Ragna. "I don't think that man knows what he's doing" Rachel said to her minions.

Edited by Rachel Alucard

After fleeing from Ridley for quite some time, Gero had finally managed to catch up to Samus and ran right into her legs as he entered the ship. Though he was still terrified of the beast behind him, he had to take a moment to marvel at the complexity of the ship and the odd lady before Samus.

In the midst of the all the confusion with Noe...Mu....whoever the hell she was, a thought had occurred to Ragna "Where the hell is that prissy bastard, he's the one who started all of this shit" Ragna was fumed at getting caught off guard, but directed his attention to important matters. After laying the unconscious Noel/Mu down, he directed his attention towards the giant...turtle, thing. "Is there a reason you guys keep following us, I mean it's like no matter where I go, you guys are there, and it's starting to piss me off" Ragna said with a menacing face, a whole bunch of strange weird things was happening and he found it hard to trust anyone.

At that moment he heard was sounded like a battle cry from behind him, a dark haired man brandishing a large guitar axe began to charge at him and the Koopa Guy "Oh, now what? Can something stay normal for two seconds"

((Alright Blazblue, you're gonna have to join us sooner or later))

Samus marveled at the ship and the form of the woman before her.

"Volphied is it? Can you pinpoint the cause of these wormholes and Darkling creatures? We'll need your warp drive to reach wherever they and the Time Eater are" she then felt something tugging at her leg in distress, a little green frog. It seemed to be scared of something. Samus got in the driver's seat and started up the ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

((Maybe we will, maybe we won't nobody said we all have to be together, we're just going with the flow just like everyone else))

"I could say the same as you. It's not like we're stalking you clods." Bowser responded. "If you wanna fight, I'm more than happy to oblige. I'm sick of seeing you and that silver mop you wear on your head."

Mario sighed, it seems like he and Phoenix were the only ones who weren't totally hotheaded.

((Fact of the matter is that you're pushing other people out of the RP))

Edited by King Of Awesome

Eddie brought his axe down between Ragna and Bowser and exclaimed "Alright guys, we gotta stop fighting for 2 seconds!"

"Now then" said Eddie, "this turtle wants to eat red coat, and red coat wants to kick turtle's ass. So am I right so far?" Eddie has a thought on his mind, "why don't we team up to get back at that douche who got us here in the first place?"

((How the hell are we pushing people out? Nobody is forcing you to leave, everyone else left of their own accord, so how I fail to see how that's our fault))

"And how the hell do you suppose we do that, we have no idea where this Time Eater thing is, or how to find it, and so far we've just been wandering aimlessly" Ragna wasn't the most levelheaded person, and these guys weren't helping.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

"Hold on one moment," she began to scan as far as her computers could, "wait... wait... I am noticing a pattern in the worm holes, a pattern that I recognize, the Time Eater is there, but it seems someone or something sinister is with it, possibly inside it. I will calculate if we can manipulate the timing of a black hole to reach the Time Eater's location, may take some time with all the worm holes."

((Just calling it as I sees it. People were getting too confused))

"Who the heck are you?" Bowser glared at Eddie.

"Oh, man! Sweet guitar!" Crow said.

Mario explained to Eddie that they were trying to go after the guy who got them into the situation in the first place but, Bowser is a bit of a handful. He's a notorious trouble maker.

"I'm more than a troublemaker, shorty! I'm the great King, Bowser! Just you wait and see, the Mushroom Kingdom will be mine one day."

((Kay, So I've been roped in to this crazy ass adventure you got going on here, yet I have absolutely no idea what is going on.))

Makoto pick herself off the ground, her head was pounding like a drum as her surroundings came into focus, She was on top of a grassy hill, a path ran down in front of her while a few scattered bushes and trees were off by the wayside.

"Dammit where the heck have I gotten myself lost to this time" Makoto stormed as she brushes the dust from her bushy tail. "That's the last time I fall asleep on the job again."

Just then she noticed a group of individuals stood a far distance away, some of the group she recognised but some were completed strangers.

"Well, that looks as good a place as any to start."

Rainbow Dash flew over to the heated group. "Whoa, chill out guys, we're not gonna find a way home fighting like this. Oh, and where did that Dragon and the Orange robot guy go?"

Just as the ship was about to engage warp drive, it was hit by a powerful fireball and knocked it back to the ground. "Where do you think you're going, Hunter?" dazed within the ship Samus is unaware of what happened.

As the people below regrouped, Ash continued to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"A Time...Eater? Sounds powerful indeed. By the sounds of it, it seems to be a sentient being, so I can't steal it for myself like I did those sacred treasures. Shame."

Ash got up and stretched a little. "It'd be interesting to go hunting with these guys. I haven't been on a team for a long while. Of course, not one as big as this one. But then again, I'm pretty sure that angry, white-haired brute knows I'm the one who caused that little fireworks show. Having him breath down my neck the entire time would be most unpleasant."

Ash squatted down and continued his observation with a sigh.

Just as the fireball hit the ship, Gero attempted to protect the two strange women by stretching himself around them as a sort of air bag. Once things settled down, he unwrapped himself from them, and began shifting through the wreckage to find a way out.

"Crud, we were almost there, may take a minute or two to recharge the warp drive."

However on that note, a voice rang in the mind of Volphied, "DAMN YOU ONCE AGAIN YOU UGLY ARTIFICIAL INFERIOR! EVEN IF THE TIME EATER WAS DEFEATED ONCE BEFORE, I AM ABLE TO RESTORE IT WITH MY POWER, HOPE YOU AND ALL DIMENSIONS ARE SLAUGHTERED BEFORE MY CURRENTLY BODY-LESS SUPERIORITY TO ALL, DO YOU FEEL FEAR NOW?"

The same horrid voice rang in Samus' mind, "AND YOU! I CAN SEE ALL YOUR WORST MEMORIES, THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN FINDING JUST WHAT MAKES YOU TICK!"

(That was the evil AI program Dark Star who uses fear to heal itself and kill it's foes, Volphied was made to combat it, still working on a body for later, you can see one body he used to interact with people in my sig)

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen Ridley or Samus in a while." Crow mentioned.

"Probably have one of their usual spats, not really our problem." Bowser responded as he tapped his foot.

Mario thought it WAS his problem because, loyalty was a strength of his. Of course, this tended to get him into trouble as well.

Eddie picked up his weapon of choice, The Separator and decided to go over events. "So we are all stuck here from other worlds. Some guy sent a robot to kill us. And some guy blew up our bus." Eddie scratched his goatee in thought. "I can get us some rides you guys!"

Eddie switched to his guitar and started playing another solo and exclaimed "CAAAALL OF THE WILD IS MY FAVORITE BOOOOOOOOKKK!" After a brief light show, a frog fell to his feet while Makoto fell out of nowhere behind him. Eddie picked up the frog, giving a look of disappointment. Rachel then exclaimed "George the Thirteenth!" The frog then opened his mouth and shocked Eddie, after being drop he runs up Rachel's dress. "Ok that wasn't supposed to happen" said Eddie.

This quest is going to be harder than they thought it would be.

((And yes I needed a way to get Makoto in the story so there you go.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard