Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Sonic was about to roll into Metal Sonic, when Metal Sonic, using his copy powers, used Shadow's Chaos Nightmare, and smashed Sonic into the back of the Death Egg Robo. Metal Sonic bared his teeth at his weakened rival, and said "Ha! Sonic, this shall be the day when I finally defeat you. There is only one Sonic, and that was, is, and always will be ME." Sonic replied, pulling a Shadow, "Who are you, and how do you know my name?" Metal, shocked at Sonic's failure to recognized him replied, "What? You dare not recognize the true Sonic!?" Using this moment as an advantage, Sonic rolled up into a ball, and smashed into Metal, while saying, "True Sonic? Ha! I'm the true Sonic around here, what are you rambling about?" Sonic smashed into Metal with a powerful Homing Attack, and seemingly finished Metal off. Metal, for once, was at a loss for words.

Edited by Burnt Ash

Sonic smashing into the Death Egg Robo caused it to fall and expose its head.

Bowser chuckled and charged forward, rearing his arm back. Mario also saw the opportunity and jumped up with his hammer raised. The two struck the cockpit, smashing it. The robot malfunctioned as its head spun around wildly.

"Ha, you're not too bad at this, shorty." Bowser begrudgingly complimented Mario on their teamwork.

The robot collapsed in a smoldering heap, it was unlikely it would be getting up again.

"Alright, let's whatcha got, you little canary!" Ridley took flight and got a direct clawswipe right at the Egg Wyvern's chest making a bit of its armor chip off and fly back. The wyvern launched some missiles and Ridley which he easily swayed away from.

"Amateur, You better step it up if wanna beat me- GAH!" ridley was caught off guard by a high velocity charge from the Wyvern, the missiles were a mere distraction. Recovering quickly Ridley was enraged and charged right for the bot but it charged again.

Dash then suddenly got a strike right at its head knocking its aim off and giving Ridley the opportunity to swipe its wing. The Wyvern then unleashed a barrage of missile towards the two fliers which were dodged easily by dash and ridley.

Volphied had repaired enough of her ship to fly and used scanners, "This Samus person might be a good fit for the ship for now." She sent a signal to her.

Mario donned a cape once again and shot up, before kicking down into the side of the wyvern's head with a swiping kick. When Mario passed, the robot was struck with a barrage of massive fireballs.

"Can't you people do anything without me?" Bowser said; smoke still billowing from his nostrils.

((Holy shit, I missed a lot. Oh well, I think I know whats going on so here goes.))

[As Phoenix Wright]

"WHA...?! What's with all these robots?!" nervous, Phoenix continued, "I'm only an attorney, I don't fight with my fists, I fight with words in a courtroom!" Phoenix starts running through the battlefield, looking for shelter, "Come on, come on, there's gotta be somepla- AHH!" A laser streamed by and nicked Phoenix's arm, "Damn, that hurt... that's my objecting arm..." Just then, Phoenix notices that Mario and Bowser defeated one of the robots, "Hey! Mario! Bowser!" Phoenix yelled, waving with his good arm, "Wait for me! I'll die out here if I'm all alone!"

((Signal?))

Samus receives as signal on her helmet but is too busy at the moment to answer it. She notices Bowser and Mario already took out one of the robots and Ridley and Dash were working on the flyer, but nobody was tending to the Egg Dragoon, the most dangerous of them all, which was charging straight for Bowser. The Viper swerved its way through the air shooting its beams quickly straight at Zero Snake and her. One of them manages hit her and daze her for a few seconds, all the while she takes Zero's advise and fires a high voltage Wave beam straight for the cockpit which stuns the machine and renders it motionless for Snake and zero bomb it directly making a few of its spinal parts drop off. it takes of in one direction and reboots itself to be at combat again though battle damaged but then it forms a shield around the cockpit leaving it defended

Now 4 to 1, the Egg Wyvern, now heavily battle damaged releases several homing lasers at Mario Bowser, Rldey and Dash all of which were not avoidable by anyone except for Dash's speed and Mario who used his cape to deflect it, they didn't seem to hurt Ridley or Bowser much though. The Wyvern then actives jet thrusters and turns as if about to flee battle. "Oh no you don't! Once you pick a fight with me, we go until one of us dies!" yelled Ridley, who flew after the bot but was unable to keep up. Then the blue Equine darted right past Ridley and was eventually able to catch up to it and take hold of a horn on its head which seemed to let her control its motion she directed it back towards her group after a fewseconds of struggling for control "Come on take a shot at it!" She yelled

Edited by Prince Solaris

(lost... not sure where my group is... oh well, time for improvisation)

Noel, Ragna and Jin somehow got separated from the rest of their party. "Dang it... we got separated from the other people... what do we do" Noel asked. Ragna just kept walking forward eyes closed doing his own thing and Jin... Jin just followed Ragna ignoring Noel. "Hey guys wait up! I don't want to be lost too!", Noel ran after them and took a look ahead of her, the town they spotted a few hours ago was only minutes away. The things that crossed Noel's mind were hot shower, food, clothes, food, and delicious food... She then had a shocking realization.

noelepiphany.jpg

Edited by Noel Vermillion

"Oh, you wanna go too, tough guy?" Bowser noticed the Egg Dragoon closing in and breathed fire balls but, it weaved between them with ease.

"Hrmph. This one is going to be tougher..." Bowser thought for a second, as the Dragoon revved its drill spear. "Maybe if I..."

Then it thrust it into the Koopa king, who just in the nick of time retreated into his shell, as to protect his vital parts. Still, the force of the attack alone was enough to daze him.

Meanwhile, seperated from the group, Jin, Ragna and Noel are still heading towards town.

Jin was holding Ragna's arm, completely ignoring Noel.

"I've missed you brother... We're togheter again...~! When we get out of this shithole, and leave that idiotic Captain and this bitch here, we can kill eachother!"

Walking behind Jin and Ragna, Noel couldn't help but think they have the most awkward relationship for a pair of siblings. "Sometimes I wish I had a little brother or sister to tag along with... but... not like that". As the reached the town they noticed it was completely empty. Noel read the name of the town, "Supercalifralidocious". "Um... that's a strange name for a town...", they kept walking, and saw no signs of life. They then saw a vacant home in the middle of the everything, "Why. Is there. a house... In the middle of the street?". Once again ignored Ragna and Jin walked to the house, "HEY WAIT UP!" yelled Noel.

They enter the house and it's fully furnished and had two bedrooms, "I'll take the room on the left, you two can share the other one, I'm going to shower and find some new clothes... this mud has completely ruined my uniform", said Noel and they all went to a different room. Then Noel thought, "...Wait... I just put those two in a room together... n-nothing will happen, it will all be a wonderful brotherly bond"... she thought optimistically. Unfortunately no sooner had she said that when she heard a large bang, she rushed in and saw Ragna strangling Jin and yelling at him.

huh.jpg

"BREAK IT UP!", Noel screamed at the top of her lungs. "Can you guys not kill each other for five minutes, I'm going to take a hot shower... and get a change of clothes, hopefully you guys can actually have an engaging conversation while I'm gone", Noel leaves and leaves the two alone. What has she done?

Edited by Noel Vermillion

Jin kept staring at Ragna with a creepy smile.

"We're going to be sleeping brother... SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM! IT'S LIKE I ALWAYS DREAMED!"

Jin starts shaking and twitching.

"Oh... OH... OOHHH BROTHEEEERRRRR...!"

While Noel was showering she tried desperately to ignore the strange voices in the background... "I'm in a happy happy happy place, nothing out of the ordinary here, Jin and Ragna are just sharing a brotherly bond..." The poor girl was in denial. She heard another bang in the background... "WILL YOU GUYS SHUTUP, DO I HAVE TO COME IN THERE" and she thought she heard Jin say "No one wants to see your pathetic boobless body right now!"... This made her angry she leaped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and walked into their room to shut them up again. "You guys have one more time, one more, or I bring out Bolverk and beat both of you with it", Jin and Ragna laughed at the tiny girls figure, she blushed and ran off in embarrassment... "So much for being the mature one... I didn't help at all..." she found a fresh set of clothes in a closet that fit her just right. "It's amazing, this world, everything I've asked for has suddenly appeared before me... is it a coincidence, or does this world give us our desires..."... Noel then had a naughty thought "Then maybe!!!!", She was super excited when a note fell from the ceiling "miracles aren't possible here"...

"Oh... great... it can hear my thoughts", new clothes on, Noel once again checked on the brothers... They were actually playing... chess together?

"Checkmate, Brother... Now... NOW I GET TO KILL YOUR KING!"

Jin grabbed the King piece and started throwing it around the room, laughing maniacally, eventually freezing it in Yukianesa's ice.

Mario rushed forward while Bowser was still recovering. The Dragoon fired blasts of ice and fire, though this was something Mario was used to. Despite his physique, the plumber was pretty darn quick, and he used this agility to dash between the waves of attack. The Egg Dragoon fired its drill arm again but, Mario vaulted over it and launched himself toward the cockpit at the top; smashing into it with a drill kick.

Noel entered the room and was relieved it was nothing major. She looked outside their window and saw a shady figure in the outside, it was small and what looked to be a young girl... "Wait.. don't tell me" said Noel with a sigh.

"Dammit Jin, that's not how the game works, if you're gonna play, play properly dammit" Ragna was at his limit, he was stuck with two most annoying people he knew, and it was a pain the ass. He was tempted to abandon them both, but he knew with that bastard Terumi running around, leaving those two alone wasn't the best idea. As Ragna was contemplating murdering his brother, he felt a familiar presence in the air "Aw hell no, anybody but her" Ragna said horrified.

Watching Mario fight those robots was really a sight. He was quite athletic for a short, portly plumber. As soon as Bowser got dazed, Mario leaped into action to attack the Egg Dragoon, smashing right into the cockpit. Mario thought he had defeated the massive Dragoon and did a little victory pose, but it was not over yet. "Mario! Look out!" Phoenix yelled from the sidelines, "Jump!" Mario did just that, barely evading a sideswipe, which gave Mario a wide open shot to end this fight for good.

Mario took this chance and slammed into the machine's drill arm, breaking the connection and causing it to collapse to the ground. Shockingly, he then hoisted the giant drill and kicked it into the center of the Egg Dragoon, which promptly activated it; causing the auto-piloted mech to be its own undoing, drilling itself in half and collapsing and exploding in typical action scene fashion.

Mario looked to Phoenix and gave him a thumbs up and wink. He was glad someone was watching his back. At the same time, Bowser recovered from his daze, seeing the robot was already destroyed. "Bah, I could have done that!"

"Bring it straight to me!" Ridley call out to Dash who was controling a stuborn Wyvern. It headed straight at Rildey while he charged a blast of fire in his mouth. The Wyvern sped closer to him and then he signaled with his finger to bring it upwards so he could get a clear shot it. Dash saw his signal and pulled the horn upwards causing its battle damaged hull to expose itself. Ridley then released a massive stream blast of fire at the bot easily piercing through its mechanical body. It instantly shut down and fell to the ground.

"And that's why I'm the space pirate leader." he said triumphantly. Dash gave him a cocky smile, and said "awesome job frying that tin can!" While unimpressed with her tiny figure he was still impressed by her speed, so He gave her a vacant thumbs up. He looked at the scrap heaps of the Egg Dragoon and Death Egg robot as well as the battle damaged Viper "Guess I overestimated these junk piles capabilities" he said with a scoff

((This thing has become too hard to follow, I officially leave the role of Ridley in the hands of Prince Solaris.))

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hello there Ragna" said Rachel as she floats down, using Nago as an parasol, "Its been a while." Rachel then sat down on Nago, transformed into her personal cushion and Gii brings her tea. "May I ask what is going on here?"

"So, now that those giant robots are gone, where are you guys gonna go now?" Crow asked.

"Wherever it is that Dr. Eggman is." Bowser responded. "That egg shaped freak thinks he can just take my castle, and MY princess? I'll break all the teeth in his stupid grin."

Mario mentioned that there was apparently a town of some sort ahead, perhaps they could find information on other portals there.