Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Noel looks at Jin, "why don't you do something! He's in trouble, you're supposed to be a hero, act like it!" she exclaimed. Jin shrugged his shoulders and started to walk off. Noel blocked his path, and started to fight with him. Noel was still in a weak state, Jin easily brushed her aside and told her if she ever gets in his way again he'll kill her where she stands. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing, Jin was really going to abandon someone in need. She fired a shot at him out of spite, he blocked it with his blade, completely out of hope she could only watch as Eddie suffered.

((Ooooooooh we turnin up the drama bitches))

Terumi smiles, hands in pockets, he walks to Eddie and crouches down.

"Don't worry, pal! I'll be here to give you some company, I can talk pretty well!"

Terumi looks at Ragna. "Don't you have something to do "Nii-San"?"

Ragna was torn between two obstacles, either help Rachel and Eddie deal with this new foe, or stop Jin from killing Noel. As much as Ragna hated to do it, he had no other choice, as he turned to his Arch-Enemy, Terumi. "Grrr, DAMMIT, Hey asshole, I detest asking this, least of all from you, but go ahead and take care of that other guy and the rabbit, I got family counselling to attend to." Ragna felt a knot in his stomach, Terumi was the last person he wanted help from, but he couldn't just let his brother do as he pleases. "And if I even think, you're going to betray us, I'll make you regret it so much, you'll wish you could die" Ragna said in an uncharacteristically chilling tone, he meant every word of it.

Ragna reluctantly left Eddie and Doviculus to Rachel, and Terumi and went on to face his brother. Jin obviously had the upperhand against Noel, he was a much more experienced fighter, and Noel lacked the killing intent that Jin naturally possessed. As Jin swung his blade for a killing blow, Ragna blocked it with his own sword, saving Noel's life. "Hey Jin, if you got a problem with something, I think it's time you took it up with me" The brothers stood face to face, blades crossed, a maniac smile coming across Jin's face, he had been waiting for this moment.

"Why... why does this always come to this between us!" Noel said in tears... She was confused, on one side she had a man who she looked up to like an older brother and on the other side the man she tried to be friends with for years. "I can't let this continue, I'll die before I let anyone gets hurt in this meaningless squabble. she said in a serious tone. "RAGNA! JIN!" she yelled as she ran between the two of the brothers, unfortunately she didn't make it out with minor injuries, in fact she took a heavy blow to the head and had shown no signs of waking up. This sparked another argument between the brothers, each trying to place the blame on one another.

Hazama walked by and clapped his hands telling Ragna and Jin "Bravo".

After a little bit of time of hopping along mutated plants and dodging monsterous sea creatures, Gero finally reached his house, which had partially sunk into the toxic waters, with the simple twigs and leaves transformed into luminescent foliage. He hopped inside, being careful to avoid causing it to sink any further, and went about rummaging through his items, grabbing anything that could potentially be used as a weapon or anything else worth salvaging.

From inside the ship, Phoenix heard some loud bangs and a lot of arguing, "What could that be?" Then he remembered who just wondered off, "Oh... them again." He sprang up and ran to go get Samus and the others, "Samus, forget about the ship for now, the BlazBlue guys are fighting again. We gotta go break it up. I'll get Mario, Bowser, and the others." Samus nodded in agreement. "Mario! Bowser! Gero! Let's go! We gotta stop the BlazBlue guys from killing each other!" Mario and Bowser showed up, but Gero was nowhere to be found, "I won't be much of a help breaking them up, so you guys go and I'll find Gero." They went off to find where the others were and after looking for a few minutes, Phoenix came across a small, partially sunken house, "Gero? Gero? You in here?"

Upon hearing Phoenix's voice from the enterance, he stretched one of his hands out to the door, expanding it just large enough to block off the enterance. From inside, Gero released a soft "Gero gero gero." in attempts to warn Phoenix of the rather sensitive structure of the house. He was just about done scavenging all he needed, and once he managed to somehow shove all of the items into a backpack he had crafted out of the stems of various flowers he stepped outside to greet Phoenix.

Rachel and Valkenhayn walked over to Eddie who is still trapped by Doviculus' chains. Rachel heard Ragna and Jin making a ruckus over the situation. Rachel knows she can't help Eddie with the situation so then she orders Valkenhayn to break the chains. Valkenhayn proceeded to kick the chains, breaking them due the wear it had by previous attempts to break them. Eddie doubled over but got up after a moment's rest. Eddie thanked Rachel and Valkenhayn and walked over to the fighting, making sure he didn't get in the way.

Rachel then used her drive Silpheed to make her glide over Ragna and Jin. She floated down using Nago as a parasol. "You brutes need to stop quarreling over spoiled milk" said Rachel. She put herself in between Ragna and Jin, hoping to resolve this conflict.

"Ok, you two. Break it up! If Mario and I can keep from killing each other I think you 2 doofuses can." Bowser actually tried to mediate a situation for once. Fact of that matter is, he's probably far more logical than Jin at this point. He actually liked the idea of getting home.

"Enough!" Samus yelled, annoyed at their constant disputes during the spacial crisis. "We need to stay cool, unless you want this team to lose more members and let the dimensions continue to die off"

Rainbow Dash intervened "Yeah, just because Ridley and Samus acted like hotheads doesn't mean you guys should act like them too. Besides, he got blown to bits because of it!"

Samus rolled her eyes at the statement

Edited by Prince Solaris

"Jeez, you can't just run off like that. You don't know what could happen out here." Phoenix was genuinely worried about Gero, "Come on, take that backpack of yours and let's get going. The others just went to try and break up a BlazBlue fight, which I'm sure ended up just swell... heh..." Phoenix and Gero met up with the group once again, everything seemed okay, but you could tell that Ragna and Jin were still on edge and could snap at a moment's notice. "So... are we all okay now?" Suddenly, the Time Eater once again appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

vbe1D.gif?1730

"...not again..."

Edited by NGw00d

Dark Star spoke through the Time Eater, "low-class fools, I hope you realize your fears of potential failure allow me to grow stronger in this excellent body now who shall I reverse age to the point of non existence?" He laughed evilly.

(Mentioned DS a few pages ago with lines)

RD noticed the change in its voice "Hey, it's voice changed! What happened to the crazy manchild voice it had?"

Samus recognized the voice from when Ridley attacked her an Volphied. "Can this thing take on different intelligences?"

Emperor Doviculus was far away from the action but he did noticed Time Eater and Ridley making their moves. "So there's others who oppose those fools" said Doviculus in thought, "now I remember that Time Eater had revived me." Doviculus then decided he would make his mark to prove his strength. "It is time I show those fools the power of the Tainted Coil!" Two Battle Nuns appeared to Doviculus' side. Doviculus held an audience for both of them. Then a large tentacle comes out the nuns' mouth and into the ground, the end comes out as a large mass. The boils then explodes, one into four soul kissers and the other is a Punishing Party. A dozen druids marched behind Doviculus. The dominatrices of the Punishing Party grabs some of the spears off Pinboy and the Soul Kissers took a fighting stance. Doviculus then extends his arm at the direction of the protagonists, "go my children! Show them that demons aren't to be trifled with!" Doviculus' small army charged, ready to shed some blood. While his army moves out, Doviculus flies farther away from the action.

((More villains to run everyone's day. So much urls messing my post up so I'm trying to fix that.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

"Hey, Noel, wake the hell up" (What the hell were you thinking jumping between us like that) Ragna was beginning to worry, Noel wasn't moving at all, and she already have previous injuries. The Time Eater showing up didn't help either. Just when it seemed like Noel would be lost, Valkenhayn stepped over to see if he can try to awaken her.

Valkenhayn looked at the girl and pushed Ragna aside. "I can awaken her, but... there may be some side effects using the particular method I'm thinking about" he said. Ragna wasn't sure about Valkenhayn's methods, but he had no choice, she was going to be in a coma for a long time if they didn't do something. "So, you'll sit down like a good yard dog and let me do my work, excellent, I'll be sure to give you a doggy biscuit later for your cooperation. Ragna gave him the evil eye. "Now then...", he took out a potion and made her drink it. She started to stir and then her eyes opened.

[Noel]

"Hmmm... where am I..." she asked. She then looked at Ragna... "W-who are you m-m-mister!?" the girl asked crawling away slowly. "You're scary looking, don't hurt me, y-you PEDOPHILE" she exclaimed. Ragna looked confused, shocked, and ashamed at the same time. "Where is mom and dad I have to let them know I'm going to the military academy!" The BB gang was confused.

[Valkenhayn]

"Um... miss... might I ask... a simple question", the scared Noel looked up to Valkenhayn and shook her head yes, thoughs till nervous. "What year is it in your world and how old are you." The girl replied, it was the year 2196 and that she was 15 and would be a new student at the NOL Military Academy. "Oh dear... I was afraid of this... the potions side effect is working on her", Ragna still shocked and confused asked him how they can fix it. "Like all medicinal side effects Mr. so called Bloodedge it has to wear off, I'd give it a few hours at least". Ragna cursed, Jin laughed knowing it would be the best time to strike her down once and for all in her weakened and defenseless state.

Valkenhayn blocked Jin's advance on Noel, and told him, "ahem... we have bigger fish to fry, me and the madam will look after the girl you two buffoons deal with Doviculus and that other creature", Valkenhayn said sternly.

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

((Well since no one else feels like continuing this))

"Ugh, fine just take care of her gramps" Ragna would worry about Noel later, right now he had an army to take care of. Ragna was uneasy fighting alongside his brother, especially with sanity in question and Ragna had no idea if he was on the level or not. "Jin, I don't know what that sword is doing to your head, but we've got bigger things to care of, so whatever score we need to settle, we'll deal with it later"

Jin smiled at his brother.

"Please BROTHER, I can control Yukianesa just fine!"

Jin dashed ahead of Ragna, freezing and slashing through enemies, laughing maniacally.

Jin cut through several druids. Jin then crashed in between a battle nun's boobs. Jin back off and the nun roared at Jin, throwing him off. The battle nun extended her index finger and got ready to slash at Jin until Ragna jumped over Jin and hacked off the nun's finger with his Inferno Divider. Jin then proceed to freeze the battle nun, which Ragna shattered with a kick. The punishing party charged at the dou, with the dominatrices throwing spears at them. "Kill off those bird bitches and their boy toy will kill himself!" shouted Eddie. Ragna and Jin took note of this and proceed to face the punishing party.

Watching the entire battle Noel was awestruck. "Wow... one day I hope I can become an NOL soldier and fight just like that, they're amazing", she said while still watching the fight. Valkenhayn took her attention away from the fight by telling her "Ms. Vermillion, you should be more focused on resting instead of watching this battle, the sooner you relax the sooner things will return normal for you.". Noel was confused, "I can't, those guys are fighting so hard, when I'm older I'll definitely be useful to everyone... but at the moment I'm just useless as always" she said with a hint of sadness. She stood up and took out Bolverk, "these are the only weapons I have, I still haven't gotten the hang of them yet but maybe when i graduate I'll be in complete control of them". Valkenhayn smiled "There is not a doubt in my mind that you will become and excellent soldier with all the right traits.", Noel smiled at him and decided to fall asleep on Rachel's shoulder. "Hmph, well madam, it seems like this potion won't be wearing off anytime soon, I give it a day or so to get out of her system, but still, I had no idea she kept all those self conscious feelings bottled up inside of her like that", he said concerned.

((Alright so recap. The BlazBlue cast had a fight after Doviculus chained up Eddie. Everyone tried to break up the fight but this only ended up with Noel getting knocked out. Valkenhayn helps Eddie and Noel. Noel has memory problems. Time Eater and Ridley came out of nowhere. Ridley attacked Samus. Doviculus summoned an army of bondage demons to fight Eddie and everyone else. Ragna and Jin fight some more. Ragna and Jin then got over their differences and took out some of Doviculus' army. And Doviculus flew away somewhere. There recap.))

((Oh and Ragna and Jin are about to take on The Punishing Party. And don't touch Doviculus. I'm planning something big for him.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard