Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Everyone had been arguing back and forth for hours, when Noel finally woke back up. "Ugh... what happened, what's this bushy fluffy thing on my face" asked Noel. She rubbed her eyes and saw it was her old buddy Makoto. She jumped up and gave her a big hug, "How did you get here!?", she asked. Makoto simply said the same way as she did, she was engulfed in darkness and came out in this strange world. People began to take notice that Noel was awake again, only she was in complete control of herself. She still looked like Mu-12, apparently what she wore before was destroyed during the transformation. "Well... at least it's easy to move around in, what's the turtle guy arguing with Ragna about?" Everyone had their guard up, they weren't sure if she was hostile or not. Noel took a step forward, and clumsily tripped over a tree branch... and then everyone let their guard back down, they knew a sophisticated unit like Mu-12 wouldn't trip over something so easily.

Rachel walked over towards Noel to give her the scoop on what was happening. Noel looked at Ragna, "Ragna... I think... we should hear them out, after all this world is comprised of pieces from our world, their world and whoever else might be in here, we need to be able to know how to defend against things from the different worlds...", Ragna shook his head no, he was always a loner and didn't need help. "Fine Ragna, but what if in their world there are ghosts floating around", Noel said, half joking of course but for Ragna it was serious business.

They agree to form a temporary truce with the Koopa Brotherhood (do you guys like the name I made up for you?). Meanwhile Eddie was still fidgeting from electrical shock. Noel looked around and saw the lawyer "HI, MR. LAWYER!", the lawyer collapsed and ran to hide behind Bowser.

(Now, let's move the story, aka start traveling.)

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

"That's the reason I came out here in the first place," Phoenix said to Crow talking about Samus, "She wasn't in the hotel when I woke up, so I went looking for her. Things were going okay until I fell in this ditch and saw these guys." The BlazBlue Alliance glared at Phoenix, "Not that it was bad running into you guys... heh..." he said nervously. "We should probably go find Samus, who knows what could've happened to her out here especially with Ridley nowhere to be found either. If Eddie over here can pull through with those rides, that would help us out a lot."

"F-Fine, I'll hear them out, but not because I'm scared or anything, but because I don't want you going crazy again" Ragna said trying to hide his rather obvious fear of ghosts, but Ragna had a terrible poker face.Ghosts were probably the only thing Ragna was afraid of, it was deeply rooted phobia he's had since childhood, around the time he lost his arm. "Who's this Samus chick anyway, anyone I should care about?"

Mario explained that Samus was the woman in the power armor that had been traveling with them. Not only was she quite the warrior but, her various gadgets (which Mario could not make heads or tails of), helped them locate important locations and analyze enemies they had encountered. In fact, her scanner was the thing that alerted them to the Time Eater, it's likely it could be used to track it in some way.

Eddie has re-gained conscience after his frog induced daze. Rachel was watching this strange man for a while now and wonders what kind of world he even comes from.

"Alright so summoning a bunch of animals for rides didn't work and I can't summon any vehicles from my army sooooo....." said Eddie lost in thought. Eddie grabbed his guitar and got in a ready stance, "alright guys I have an alternative!" Eddie played a solo he knew too well from playing it all the time. This time Eddie's personal hotrod by the the name "Deuce" was summoned. "Alright since this is a two seater, two of you will go out to find this Samus chick while I fix this bus." Eddie then pointed at Phoenix and Noel, "alright you two are gonna drive." Eddie threw the keys to Phoenix. Eddie then headed back to the wreckage to salvage what he can.

The blistering sun's ray has toned down since Eddie's first solo. Rachel is relieved that she doesn't have to rely on Nago for comfort. Rachel then walked to Ragna and said "my what an adventure we have been through so far Ragna." Rachel has little choice but to observe everything that has happened, she fears she might be watching this madness unfold over and over again as in the past.

((Sorry if I've been focusing too much on Eddie. I'll focus more on Rachel now.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

"What... you want me to drive... I've never driven a car before, well there was that one time dad let me practice, and afterwards he took a trip to the emergency room and told me to never go near another vehicle for as long as I live..." Noel said nonchalantly. Everyone around Noel looked nervous, and the silence grew to be awkward. "Don't look at me like that, Mr. Lawyer and I will find this chick and bring her back in one piece... or pieces, teehee that was a joke" she laughed. Eddie began to sweat and decided to make a few adjustments, now Phoenix and Mario will search for Samus, because Eddie really didn't want Noel wrecking his car. "You're all worse than dad... I can drive this thing just fine!", Noel hopped into Deuce and floored it, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", Noel was speeding away uncontrollably and rammed right into some man in orange metal armor.

A group facepalm took place. "Maybe... dad... was right, heh heh heeeh", She walked away unscathed and luckily the man she hit was in one piece.

Mario can actually drive, despite the fact that he certainly doesn't look like he'd be the type to be driving giant muscle cars made of ROCK. However, Noel raced off like a bat out of hell. He stood there, staring blankly into the distance with a stupefied look. Considering that was out of the question, he offered to help Eddie with the repairs. He was pretty handy, despite the fact that it looked like fighting giant turtles was his forte.

Edited by King Of Awesome

((OK guys, this is seriously getting chaotic. Try and merge your storylines together, as a few people have already said, the Blazblue subplot is getting way out of hand.))

Edited by Shrek

((OK guys, this is seriously getting chaotic. Try and merge your storylines together, as a few people have already said, the Blazblue subplot is getting way out of hand.))

((Um... we are... sheesh, ))

• Thumbs Up 2

((Um... we are... sheesh, ))

((Sorry, haven't kept up with the last few pages. It's just a reminder, didn't mean for it to come off harsh. Keep that in mind!))

"Who was that?" Samus asked refering to the voice she had just heard, talking about fear. She heard a growl coming from outside a and immediately recognized it.

"Come of there already, we got business to take care of!" he charged a fireball in his mouth ready to blast it directly at her upon exit. She busted out of the ship having gained enough momentum for a speed boost and rammed herself directly into his chin causing his flame to fire into the dawn sky, illuminating it for anyone to see from miles.

"So whatever happened to cooperation? Grow too impatient already? Not that I care if you help with the current situation."

"Heh, please, I'll rip that Time Eater to shreds and get back to my dimension with or without you losers' help. But you're not coming back, right now I think this is a good time to finally kill you now that you have no circus freaks to hide behind."

Upon this news, Samus switched on her Plasma beam and prepared for an old school battle against her nemesis. A battle she both wanted to finally end, and keep from interfering with the mission at hand. She must defend the ship at all costs as well.

Rainbow Dash and the rest of the group noticed Ridley's misfired and took the obvious clue that the was a battle going on over there. Being the fastest of the group she raced on over.

Noel walks up to the man in the orange suit... "Um... excuse me, have you seen a Ms. Samus anywhere. For some reason I'm supposed to be looking for her sir and I kind of messed up my only means of transportation...." she sighed. Noel didn't know that the man in orange was actually Samus. Then a shot fired barely missing both of them, Samus knocked Noel to the ground and told her to get out her way. Noel didn't bother asking questions she ran back to meet with her friends and the strange people they keep running into. She was out of breath "some... guy,,, in... orange... armor... need... help...", Eddie walked up to Noel and asked where his car was... "...Somewhere..." she blushed.

"?" Mario noticed the plasma ball Ridley had misfired and sprinted on over to the situation.

At the moment Bowser thought to himself. It was likely about the deal he made with Ridley, he was mulling over the idea of helping Ridley out or just staying out of it.

Gero quickly intervened the confrontation between Samus and Ridley, expanding his body to about 10 ft tall and putting a hand up to each of the fighters. He began shouting at both of them, trying to tell them that they all needed to work together in order to make it back home, (though he was incabable of saying anything other than Gero, which confused the others). Just before he could finish his speech he found himself randomly puking, and even worse, it happened just as he was about to finish lecturing Ridly, and covered the space pirate in his stomach juices.

Gero quickly intervened the confrontation between Samus and Ridley, expanding his body to about 10 ft tall and putting a hand up to each of the fighters. He began shouting at both of them, trying to tell them that they all needed to work together in order to make it back home, (though he was incabable of saying anything other than Gero, which confused the others). Just before he could finish his speech he found himself randomly puking, and even worse, it happened just as he was about to finish lecturing Ridly, and covered the space pirate in his stomach juices.

(Since Volphied is a hologram and a CPU, if we need a full-blown fanservice moment to distract enemies, I don't mind typing it, after all, she changed outfits and hair styles in her anime)

Eddie then said "I've done what I can with the bus. I could use anoth-" He was cut off as Ridley spewed a fireball at the bus, making the whole thing explode. "Alright. No more Mr. Nice Guy!" shouted Eddie. Eddie grabbed his guitar and started to strum it, and blots of lighting rained down on Ridley. Ridley was hurt by the lighting but he wasn't going to go down so easily. Clementine got red hot so Eddie had to put her away. Eddie noticed Noel was nearby so he got an idea. He grabbed Noel and shouted, "hey! I can't tell if your a big dragon or just a dinosaur! Either way you won't like this!" Eddie threw Noel who did nothing but scream as she was speeding towards Ridley. Ridley catches her easily. "Oh shit" said Eddie with a disgusted look, "next time use your guns!"

Rachel heard the commotion going on so she started to set up her lighting rods. She knows they might come in handy.

Edited by Rachel Alucard

"Samus, the Psycho Blaster is ready to blow up Ridley, remember, your willpower amplifies it, shall we broil some space dragon?" Volphied had spoke with a smile.

Jin growled, and high jumped towards Ridley. He draws Yukianesa and slashes Ridleys claw, making him drop Noel. As she falls, Jin grabs her, flips to his feet and creates an ice slide to get down safely, it dissapears behind him.

Noel stared at him, confused. "Don't get in our way, you damn obstacle!" growled Jin.

Terumi was chuckling at everything that was going on, eventually getting bored of it. As Ridley tried charging into the group, he threw a knife, hitting Ridleys right eye, cancelling his attack. "Aww.. Did I hurt the big ol' dragon thingie?".

"Ok, this dragon has got to go" Ragna dashed towards Ridley at full speed, his blade drawn "CARNAGE!!" Ragna slammed his blade on Ridley's chest area, stunning the creature momentarily "SCISSORS!!" Ragna spun around with a follow up attack, swinging his blade like a baseball bat, and unleashed a reddish, darkish attack in the form of an X, seriously wounding Ridley.

"If anybody's gonna do something, they better do it now" Ragna said signaling an attack the weakened Ridley.

"Well it looks like things have finally escalated around here." said Ash, looking at the big dragon that suddenly appeared. As the other characters faced the monster, he did the usual and watched...but not for long. Ash stood up and stretched once again. "It'd be a shame if I let an opportunity such as this go to waste. Things finally got interesting around here!"

Ash lit up a fire in his hand. He waved the fire hand in the air twice, leaving a stationery shockwave in the spot in front of him. With his other hand, he lit another fire, this time putting it into the shape of a big ball.

"Here goes nothing~!"

Ash first sent the Shockwave flying towards the giant dragon, and when there was enough distance between him and the first shot, Ash threw the fireball at the same target.

The two on the ship began to combine willpower until once could easily say I'm a firin' m' laser! A huge pentagram came from the front of the Sword Breaker and fired one really big blast of white energy into the space dragon!

The wounded Space Pirate leader would not give up so easily. Despite his crippling wounds, he continued to blow flames at everyone in his path and continued to swipe his claws away at the Blazblues. Once they had backed up "This doesn't concern you freaks, but I'll happily chalk more victims up for my high kill streak!" Ridley, heavily injured but not quite out yet, saw a shining light in Samus' direction and noticed the ship readying itself to fire a fatal blast. Before he could move out of the way, Rainbow Dash, seeing him attacking the whole crew slammed herself right on his head bringing his to his knees "So you like killing huh? Well now I'm goona stomp you so bad you-" before she could finish that sentence she noticed the laser ready to fire and quickly Dashed away from the line of fire. The ship released a mighty blast that uppon impact blasted right through his body leaving a gapping hole in his chest and a few limbs scattered around. He fell to his death.

Seeing this, Samus was relieved to finally see him die, but was almost certain this was not the last she's seen of him.

"Well, so much for Ridley." Bowser said, laughing. Then he thought to himself that the whole plan of betraying Mario wasn't going to work if he could be blown to bits by a giant space laser. It was a honest truce from this point on.

((So does this mean Ridley's out?))

"What a pain in the ass" Ragna said referring to Ridley, Ragna liked the occasional challenge, and ganging up on that thing seemed a little unfair to him, but he quickly brushed off those thoughts and got back to business "Ok, now that that's outta the way, I take it you're Samus huh?" Ragna said pointing to the orange suited man, "These guys told me you have a way to find this Time Eater, so let's hear it, I wanna get home today" Ragna never liked beating around the bush, and got straight to the point.

Phoenix peaked out from behind the rock where he was hiding, "So, we won? Oh, and Samus is back! We were looking everywhere for you!" He started walking towards the ship that gave Ridley the final blow, "Where'd you find this thing? It can definitely deal some damage." The hologram in the ship replied. "What?! It can talk?!" Samus and Volphied began explaining that they'll be able to find the Time Eater using the ship's technology, "So then we can get home? Awesome! Time to find out whose behind this mess!"