Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

The egg viper's shield makes the cock pit innaccesible to attack. After several failed attacks it starts to throw its two remaining spinal parts as spinning saw blades at the trio, which Zero deflects with his saber and destroys. Samus takes her chance to charge up and fires a Super missile at the shield and cracks it open. Snake fires a Grenade at the exposed cockpit destroying the controls. The Viper's body spun back and forth out of control, it then attempted to do a suicide strike which the trio barely escaped, with little more than a shockwave blowing them away. Samus gets up and sees that all the robots have been destroyed.

Ridley approaches the group next to Bowser. "Well I don't know about you guys, but now I want to find that Time Eater shred him up. Wouldn't be a problem if I could call my army here to wreck everything in sight"

Dash planted herself with the group. "Well whatever that thing was it caused a massive chaos in Cloudsdale and sucked me through some wormhole thing, so I guess I'll join you guys to stop it. Just try to keep up with me"

Noel looks at Rachel and hides behind Ragna. She still finds her to be a creepy person especially after that first encounter with her. "H-hello, Ms. Rachel, how are you.". Rachel ignored Noel and went over to Ragna, and hit him in the head. Noel didn't know how to react to Rachel, she was just so different from anyone she'd ever met. Noel walked to another room and thought to herself. "Everyone seems to ignore me for some reason... I can be helpful, after all if it weren't for me we'd still be in the middle of the forest or something starving to death". She decided to take a nap.

Mario suggested they check the town to see if anyone there had encountered the Time Eater. Much to Bowser's annoyance, he couldn't come up with anything better because, his random wandering wasn't exactly doing much for him.

"OW1, Hey what the hell rabbit, you greet me then you hit me, what kind of shit is that" Ragna was not happy at all to see Rachel, he felt as if the world was bringing together everyone that annoyed him, and he hated every second of it.

"Oh come on now Ragna. You're always happy to see me every time!" Rachel said playfully, "this little house needs a lot of improvement for a lady like me. Ragna you had to bring me to this pigsty didn't you!"

Nago yawned as Rachel sipped her tea. "Ragna, I'm bored!" said Rachel, demanding some entertainment.

As Noel slept she had a dream she was back home with her family. Her father had gotten her a... gigantic stuffed... Panda and her mother well, her mother was just there. Unbeknownst to her, out of boredom, Jin, Rachel and Ragna were playings trick on her in her sleep. Jin had the idea to freeze her lungs, but Ragna and Rachel quickly stopped him before they had a homicide case on their hands. Ranga drew on her face the word "Idiot", and Rachel took a horrifying mask out of nowhere and laid it next to her.

She shook Noel awake, whens he saw the face she jumped in the air and ran out of the house screaming. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH", and she heard laughing in the background... "Y-you guys are mean!" She went back inside the house covered in sweat... In the distance she saw some other people. "Quick guys don't make a sound those strange guys we ran into earlier will find us...", everyone remained silent, Ragna unfortunately got crammed together with Jin in a corner trying to hide.

"This game of hide-and-seek is over, losers!" Bowser said, trudging into the little Blazblu pow-wow. "Don't think I forgot that you ditched us when we were fighting those robots. But whatever, if you want to stay here, fine. The rest of us have got better things to do."

Jin never even looked at Rachel, completely ignoring her. Rachel, however, still had intrest in Jin. Not emotionally, but because he is destined to become the hero Hakumen. Jin, however, had no intrest in Rachel whatsoever besides calling her a "Witch", still clinging to Ragna, just constantly repeating "Brother... Brother... Brother~", completely ignoring his surroundings.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Zero stood around, completely confused. Last he remembered, he was asking Samus to try to freeze the Egg VIper and then suddenly this massive fight between powerful individuals broke out in from of him. What the heck is going on?

((God, this is getting REALLY HARD to keep track of))

Noel looked at the giant turtle king... "Um... mr. turtle thingy, we didn't ditch you guys, it was just that we don't know you... and you smell like fish, FORGIVE ME!", Noel said. Ragna pushed Jin over and confronted Bowser and his gang. Noel got in battle position and Bolverk appeared, all of her emotions were balanced, breathing became synchronized, movement speed and strength increased substantially. She pointed her gun at Bowser and shouted "Optic Barrel!" and out of nowhere Bowser was flung out of the house and into the street. Everyone stared at Noel even Jin. Jin walked over and slapped her out of her confused state. He slapped her again for good measure, "S-STOP JIN, I'M BACK I'M BACK", actually Jin knew this he just took the opportunity to let his sadistic side out. Ragna threw Jin across the room, and told everyone to pack their shit, and that they were leaving before the turtle squad could bounce back.

It became obvious, these people from the BlazBlue universe... don't. give. a single damn. Noel had to make one final statement, "I want to go home..."...

Footsteps were heard walking into the room.

"HEREEEEEEEE'S TERUMIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Terumi smiled at the others.

It didn't take long before Ragna dashed to kick the shit out of him.

"Whoawhoawhoa there Rags. I'm only here to help. I want to get out as much as you. And besides..."

Knowing Ragna had no knowledge of how Space and Time work, Terumi put his hand on his shoulder.

"You NEED me... Hehehahahahaha!"

Edited by Yūki Terumi

Bowser was hurled into a nearby building, he sat there for a moment wondering exactly what just happened. It dawned upon him finally, and he got up with a start. Fuming, he roared at the Blazblue.

"All right, I tried to be nice! You idiots can stay here and rot!"

Mario merely suggested they move on. He was a bit conflicted about moving on without some people but, he figured that those people were uncooperative, maybe they weren't even worth the effort to travel with.

"Dammit Noel, you can't just go around hurling people through buildings, like it's nobody's business, it's not right" Ragna didn't really care about the reptile flung across the building, but he and his group already caused problems, and he didn't feel like causing more. "

Hey uh, my bad, she didn't mean it, she's kind of an idiot"

"As for you bastard" Ragna directed his attention to Terumi "I'd rather be stuck in a whole with these idiots, then trust you with anything, so go rot" Ragna letting his anger cloud his judgment, blew Terumi off. Rachel being the more rational one however just swatted Ragna aside, and did the negotiating. She detested Terumi as much as Ragna did, but knew the only solution to their predicament was cooperation.

"My aren't we noisy today Ragna?" said Rachel playfully as always, "Now then let's get back to business. I need to find Valkenhayn but I haven't had any clue where to go." Rachel got up and Nago transformed back into his parasol state. "So Ragna, carry me to Valkenhayn and we'll drag Mr. Green Head and the Library along. I'm sure we can take a fine stroll down memory lane."

Noel lost in thought realized everyone had left her... "I turn away for one second and everyone is gone!", she ran out of the house trying to decide which way to go. "Bleh... I don't know about running in this new outfit, it's a little revealing." She was wearing a mini skirt, sleeveless white shirt with tie, and ditched the hat as it had become sweaty. As she walked along she heard some electronic noises behind her. She turned around and saw a robot ready to claw into her, she couldn't react in time, she was a goner. Sling! Noel opened her eyes and someone was there to help her, at first she thought it was Ragna but the color of the coat was... blue. She looked up and saw that it was Jin. She was completely shocked, Jin had never risked anything for her... She then realized, he probably only saved her because the more people in the group the higher the survival rate would be. "Thank you, Major", Noel said and smiled. "Hmph", Jin flipped Yukianesa and destroyed the robot. He walked away annoyed.

Volphied's ship was losing power rapidly and sent a distress signal to Samus, "you need a ship? I am the closest thing you have for transportation for now, please help me!"

"Man, I've met some crazy people in my days as an attorney, but never as crazy as those guys." said Phoenix, talking to no one in particular. Out in the distance, Phoenix saw what looked to be an abandoned hotel, "Guys, we should probably head over there and get some rest. Its getting late, and you guys are probably exhausted from all that fighting." Everyone nodded in agreement, even Bowser. "Just follow me, and we'll be there soon. We'll divide up the rooms and sleep until morning. Then, we can start trying to figure out where we are."

After walking for a good half an hour, they finally made it to the abandoned hotel. They all decided on the rooms, and Phoenix was rooming with Samus, Snake, and Rainbow Dash. "All right guys, I'd suggest getting some sleep because tomorrows gonna be a long day." Soon after saying that, Phoenix passed out on his bed, not waking until morning.

Ridley flew to the top of the hotel and perched himself like a gargoyle and shut his eyes. Dash planted herself on one of the beds in the room.

Samus sat down and was about to get rest, but just then she recieved a distress signal, from the same person as before while the group was fighting the robots

"...Somebody's in trouble, I have to check out who sent this" she darted out of the hotel but was having trouble finding the ship's coordinates, although the were not too far off...

Gero was waddling away from the action, covered in a sheet of ash after getting caught in one of the explosions. He was a bit depressed, he was all by himself, abandoned and ignored by everyone else, and still just wanted to return to his peaceful lilypad home. But soon, his spirits rose as he saw the abandoned hotel off in the distance, and even better Samus running in his direction. He happily ran up to Samus, gleefully waving at her, but was sadly ran over by the armored maiden who seemed to be in too much of a hurry to even notice him.

Volphied sent map coordinates to Samus with what little power was left on her ship. "I will register you as the commander of my ship, Swordbreaker for now. If you get here before I lose all power, try to reactivate my engines with as much electricity as you can."

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

Mario crawled into his bed, removing his hat and letting out a loud yawn. He hoped he would get to the bottom of this situation soon because, he wanted to get everyone home. The princess occupied his dreams, which weren't all peaceful, he wondered where she was, and if she was ok.

Bowser took his own room, refusing to sleep with anyone else, and plopped down on his bed. Surprisingly it did not collapse, considering his shell was spiked, he slept on his stomach. He dreamed of being thanked by the princess for his heroic efforts in saving the worlds, and that she would be his bride.

Crow powered down for this night, dreaming about Joe Don Baker's hilarious fatman antics.

Edited by King Of Awesome

"Goddamn it Rabbit, get the hell of me, this ain't a Taxi service" Ragna rather indignant at his current situation; he was forced to work with his most hated advesary, and nobody seemed to listen to him, but he figured the sooner he got back, the sooner he would be able to end this nonsense and go about his business. "Hey, if you don't keep up, we're gonna leave ya" Ragna said to a straggling Jin and Noel, he wasn't stopping for no one.

Something then dawned on Ragna: "Ok, where the hell are we going, I thought we were going to find this Time Eater crap and force it to take us home."

Jin had an idea. "Brother, if we could manipulate space somehow, maybe we'd get his attention? Maybe we could use something like.... Like the Izayoi?"

Jin was disgusted at the idea of using something like the Izayoi, a weapon that could cut through Light itself, but at a heavy price. Jin shook the idea off. And returned to his usual yandere.

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Noel decided to come up with a plan, "If... I break my limiter again producing a lot of power, do you think it would attract the thing, if so I ca-", Ragna cut her off, he wasn't going to have her go through that kind of trauma again, or lose another arm. Noel didn't feel bad about the idea being turned down, in fact she was actually quite happy about it. Noel had one final question, "Why don't we find a place to set up camp, it's getting kind of late", it was late in the sense that they had been travelling for hours now and with everything around them distorted it was hard to tell whteher they were coming or going.