Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

"I feel like I'm completely useless at the moment..." Noel sighed, "All I do is get in the way, maybe I should just leave" she said as she started sneaking away from everyone. Noel kept walking and found herself lost and didn't know which direction to travel in. "This is bad. I'm all alone without any food or supplies..." she said nervously. Suddenly a rumbling sound came from underground and suddenly a giant anaconda emerged. "Oh no, no, no, no, no!, HOW DO I FIGHT THIS!?", and suddenly she heard a voice in the back of her head "Youa re the child of the Azure, remember your power", Noel suddenly felt a snap and suddenly her legs and arms were covered in armor and she was floating. "What's going on?" she asked, and the voice spoke again "This is your true power, use it wisely and don't accidentally destroy the world with it... I can't babysit you forever". Noel took a final look at herself and started fighting the snake. "Let's see *takes out manual and reads up on her attacks* "Ok... got it!". A loud explosion happened, everyone heard it for miles around they rushed over to find Noel fighting a giant anaconda. Ragna yelled out "WHAT THE HELL!?".

Noel sent out some guided lazers and the snake fell into her trap, she then activated her sword of decimation attack cutting the giant snake in half, making blood rain down from the sky. "Did I really do that!?" Suddenly her powers deactivated and she plummeted towards the ground, Ragna caught her right before could hit the ground and suffer serious injury. A note fell down as well, "Hi, Noelly, it's Hazzy, just wanted to let you know I'm always watching even when I'm not, nice work". She looked back at Hazama who had an evil smile on his face. "What are you up to, that snake is obviously one of yours!", everyone looked at Hazama.

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

"Weeeeellllllll.... It was a backup plan... That wasn't ment to back up now... Y'know... Shit happens."

Hazama waves a little, chuckling.

Rachel noticed that Ridley was defeated, she disappointingly looked at the hard work she put in making those rods. She then noticed the Deuce was still parked. Rachel walked up to Ragna and said, "Ragna take me to Valkenhayn in that." Rachel knew that while Ragna couldn't drive, it was still worth a shot.

Eddie grabbed another cigarette and lit it up. "Now that's how you cook dinner!" exclaimed Eddie. He put down his axe and enjoyed this victory. It reminded him of the times when he was winning against all sorts of armies. But he can't help but have a bad feeling about Hazama though.

Volphied announced with a very loud speaker worthy of 3 football stadiums together, "you folks need some oxygen? There's plenty on board, please note I only have 1 bathroom but a few bedrooms."

(It was said in an episode that there is only one bathroom on board but the rooms got switched around, hilarity ensued.)

Bowser trudged onto the space ship and looked around at all the fancy gadgets and gizmos. Most of it was over his head but, he still knew it was cool.

Bowser let out a hearty laugh. "Now this is what I call traveling in style!"

"Noel was it?" Volphied asked. "You seem to like using guns a lot, I know someone who does as well, so if needed, there are monitors for where shots or missiles will hit if you prefer manual aim."

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

((I missed the latest post ><))

"I suggest everyone get inside this ship and we can use it to find the Time Eater, destroy it and hopefully restore the worlds that have fallen victim to its powers" with that the whole crew entered and prepared for take off. This ship's navigation system reveiled several abnormalities within the darkhole that may be places where that Time Eater has gone and caused disturbances. she asked the passangers

"...Ok, there's a few areas here we can travel to. Any of them look familiar?" they appeared on screen.

Edited by Prince Solaris

(I will take a break from here since I am the transportation and heavy artillery until another fight or deciding which distorted world to go to though I can use her more cutesy form to be silly if needed)

Edited by Ranma (girl type)

"Hi I am cola and I am inexplicably floating in space", cola said as he inexplicably floated in space

He floated there until he got hit by the spaceship and died and also cracked the windshield

((I'm so sorry I will leave now))

• Thumbs Up 5

((Goddamnit Cola, we haven't even lifted off yet.))

Upon seeing the little pictures on the magical window thing, Gero gasped in awe as he saw a tiny picture of his little home pop up onto the little screen. He quickly hopped up to the control panel and frantically tried poking at it in order to go there.

[As Valkenhayn]

Wandering around in the woods we find Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, the butler and attendant to Rachel Alucard. "I must say, finding the princess out here will be pretty aggravating." said Hellsing. "I'm afraid I'll have to use my wolf form and sniff her out, I hope she'll forgive me for using this form". Valkenhayn slowly transformed into a living breathing wolf and sniffed out Rachel. He found himself near a spaceship and then spotted Rachel. "Princess, where have you been!? I've had your dinner ready for quite a while", says Valkenhayn. He then looks at Ragna the Bloodedge, "You have always been a nuisance to our princess, what say you for this troublesome mess!?", Valkenhayn raised his voice at Ragna, who was ready to go all out on the old man. But Valkenhayn was not one to be taken lightly, this old man could take on an damn near anything thrown at him. Ragna backed off calling the old man a waste of his time. Rachel took Valkenhayn somewhere to have a private chat about their situation.

[As Noel]

Noel walked towards Ragna and asked him if he was feeling alright. Noel could sense the old man put him in a sour mood. "Look, that old man is just a bit grumpy about not being able to find Rachel, any worrisome parent would be eager to find their missing child"... Ragna looked up at Noel and explained that the analogy she used was stupid because for one thing Rachel isn't a damn child and two Rachel is a spoiled brat. "Well I was just trying to help, anyway, let's see what our next destination is going to be, the people seem a little uneasy about us... I should apologize to the turtle person...". Noel nervously walks towards Bowser and tells him that she's sorry for shooting him, she gave him the cutest apology he'd ever seen, he nearly melted. Mario laughed at the hard as nails koopa melting at the smile of a cute girl.

(yeah I went there Bowsy >:3)

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

"Uhhh, well, you know...Everyone has bad days. It's all right, it didn't even hurt!" Bowser responded, holding a hand behind his head and blushing. The brash Koopa King was always a sucker for feminine charm.

Mario laughed heartily, it was good to have something to actually laugh about, considering how serious the situation has been. Of course, his laughter lead to Bowser squashing him down into a Mario pancake. The poor man waddled around as merely a hat with feet for some time, before finally popping up.

"Now THAT's funny!" Bowser laughed.

Edited by King Of Awesome

Rachel was now alone with Valkenhayn. Rachel was sitting on Nago, sipping her Earl Grey tea that Valkenhayn has poured for her. Valkenhayn bowed and brought out a covered dish. He opened it to reveal scones with a strawberry puree. Gii immediately rushed to the plate and digs in. After Gii finished the whole plate Rachel grabbed him and squished him together to berate him. Afterwords Rachel explains the situation, from the robots to Ridley to Time Eater. Valkenhayn nodded as he understood the situation. "Valkenhayn, I'm going to need your assistance for this ordeal" ordered Rachel, "I don't understand what's happening to this world, but we must retain order on it." Valkenhayn bowed to his master and then Rachel's group headed towards Samus' spaceship.

Eddie walks in the spaceship's cockpit, looking around it. He then puts out his cigarette on the dashboard without a second thought.

Edited by Rachel Alucard

Seeing that the little frog seemed to recognize the world on the picture, Samus decided to head in that direction as there was a disturbance there. Upon starting the warpdrive route trip, Samus took a moment to finally lay back and clear her head of all the insanity that had gone on and hope that Ridley was finally gone for good this time.

((Cero, give details of this place ok for those that aren't in the know))

"Goddamn it, why is that old bastard here" Ragna said even more indignant at his current situation, he hated being looked down upon and both people who do it the most were here, and he hated it. "Hey you, Samus or whatever, we saved your ass by beating that dragon thing, so how long before we find this Time Eater? Ragna said tapping Samus` visor as she relaxed completely ignoring the fact that she was relaxing.

Jin was just following Ragna around, clingingly, randomly saying "Brother...".

Terumi was in the engine room, looking around casually, chuckling like always.

"Wow, this place is pretty swanky." Phoenix said while walking into the ship. "So, Volphied, is there someway you can fix up my suit? I mean, with all this technology there's gotta be a way." A beam then scanned Phoenix while he was still wearing the damp, blood-stained, torn up suit and fixed it up completely. "That's amazing! It looks good as new!" he exclaimed.

Walking over to the giant screen, "Whoa, are these all the dimensions that are open right now?" The hologram nodded. "Hm... I don't see the courtroom, my law office, or anything from my dimension..." Phoenix sighed, "I guess I'm actually gonna have to find whose behind this Time Eater to get home... hey! Maybe once we find him, I can put him on trial and get him life in prison!" Even though his own dimension wasn't currently open, he was ecstatic about possibly sending the man behind this in jail... and he was still pretty giddy about his suit being fixed.

"Well, we can use some of the real owner of the ship's closet for all the copies of the same cape he has to fix your suit."

"Oh, just keep in mind, just because I'm a hologram doesn't mean I can't grab objects so annoy me and I will get my broom and swep dust at you."

On that note, she took on her more cute form.

2469.jpg

"Any objections?"

Edited by Lime

"Soon enough hopefully, I want to get back to my dimension as well." She responded in a very laid back tone, just then the ship arrived and landed

As Eddie was bringing in a stereo from somewhere he notices Volphied and gave a concerned look.

Brutal_Crying.jpg

"Don't tell me we've been sitting on girls this whole time" said Eddie. Eddie then just walks back into the cockpit so he can install his stereo into the computer.

Rachel saw seats on the ship and decided to sit on Nago anyways since he's more comfortable than the hard seats. But because she was bored of waiting she falls asleep.

((The area is basically a giant pond like area in the middle of some forest/jungle, also let's say that it's been overrun by shadow creatures in Gero's absense resulting in it turning into a dark area))

As the ship landed on the edge of the massive pond, Gero quickly leaped out with glee, finally being able to return to his own home. He jumped right onto the nearest lilypad and played in the water. However his glee soon turned into shock upon realizing the state of his home, a dark and depressing image of it's former beauty, with nothing but toxic water, strange bright floating plants, and shadowy haze to be seen. He turned back to the passengers of the ship, tears streaming from his eyes, completely unaware of the giant mutated eel behind him that emerged from the water and prepared to strike.

((The area is basically a giant pond like area in the middle of some forest/jungle, also let's say that it's been overrun by shadow creatures in Gero's absense resulting in it turning into a dark area))

As the ship landed on the edge of the massive pond, Gero quickly leaped out with glee, finally being able to return to his own home. He jumped right onto the nearest lilypad and played in the water. However his glee soon turned into shock upon realizing the state of his home, a dark and depressing image of it's former beauty, with nothing but toxic water, strange bright floating plants, and shadowy haze to be seen. He turned back to the passengers of the ship, tears streaming from his eyes, completely unaware of the giant mutated eel behind him that emerged from the water and prepared to strike.

Mario looked around at the sorry state Gero's home was in. He could tell this wasn't the natural state, even before the small frog-like creature began to cry. What was the pilot of the Time Eater doing? What did he hope to accomplish by ruining other worlds?

"Man, this place is a dump." Bowser responded, looking around. "Is it supposed to be like this?"

He wasn't nearly as adept at empathy as Mario, in fact he might not be able to show it all. However, he was going to help in the fact that he wanted to tear Dr. Eggman apart.

Just then, the giant eel reared its ugly head and tried to strike at Gero while he was unaware. Luckily, Mario grabbed the little fellow and rolled away in time. He placed Gero down and looked to the creature, sizing up the situation. Aquatic enemies were always a pain for him, it looks like he'd have to use a power up. He pulled out a strange looking flower that promptly burst and enveloped him in energy.

http://soundfxcenter.com/video-games/super-mario-bros-3/dbc073_Super_Mario_Bros_3_Power_Up_Sound_Effect.mp3

Fire Mario was on the scene.

Edited by King Of Awesome