Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Meanwhile, a new, lanky figure was watching the commotion from afar. The strange man rubbed his hands against eachother, a wide, unsettling grin appearing on his face. Letting out a low "Waa", approaching the much too familiar red-clad plumber.

((HAY, I was alreadeh waluigi, u r a fool. Wait, the disease is spreading. Well, actually, I'm already Waluigi.))

((So, Ragna, Jin, Noel, Mario, Bowser, and Crow are traveling together at the moment right?))

(Yes, that seems to be how it is right now. I think Masaru might be too.)

Deep within the Old Steel Mill of Arkham City was the muscular super-villain, Bane. Bane had been defeated by Batman and Robin, and eventually dragged away and imprisoned by The Joker. Joker wanted a large supply of the drugs Bane was on, and he forced him to create a sample. Joker planned to transform into a TITAN, and begin a murderous rampage. To add to this, Ragna the Bloodedge and his motley crew had interfered with the Joker's mindless violence, so the Clown Prince of Crime wanted his revenge.

"Oh dear. How could I, Gotham's reckoning, wind up the whipping boy of that bloody clown?!?"

"'Ay! Donchoo dare talk about Mista Jay like dat!"

Bane was disappointed by Harley's return.

"Oh goody, you're back."

"Too right, "whipping boy"! Now where's my TITAN?!?"

"Here it is, sire."

Bane had obviously contaminated the TITAN formula, but Joker didn't bother to test it first. He had revenge plans, and they had clouded his vision.

"Raggles, your Azure bullcrap can't help you now, heh heh hehehehehehe, HEHEHEHEHEHE, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Joker injected the formula into himself, and then transformed into a brutish Titan, punching Harley out of the window and destroying most of his own base of operations. He was going to find those buffoons who ruined his fun and make them pay.

((Bane was just one off for this, sorry guys!))

Samus decides to let the group settle their differences and takes that time to scan for any portals with signs of any leads on where to go. Suddenly, all of the portals in the dark field disappear, Slightly darkening the room. Just then a massive time portalappears above the room and out from it comes the time eater. The surprised group turn their attention to it and prepares for battle, and it suddenly speaks.

"Wha? You freaks again?" he bellowed refering to the group that fought him in Planet Wisp. "You're going to pay for destroying my precious wormhole generator! That cost me thousands!!" the group prepared for battle with the tine eater but the foggy creature caught a glimpse of a blue streak right by the periferal of it its vision

"Aha! I found you at last, Sonic!" he said pointing to the quick and blue Rainbow Dash

"Sonic?" she questioned. The beast reached out to swipe at her, but she dodges in time

"Oh so you wanna do this the hard way? We'll do this the hard way!" she took flight and charged right for its face, too quick for it dodge and did a few returns and slammed its face multiple times but still seeming to do little damage

"You pesky little pincusion!" he the threw his arm into a portal that appeared right behind the light blue horse and grabbed her pulling her within his view. "I finally got you! Sonic prepare for payback for all the...wait a minute, you're not Sonic!" he then noticed all of the people in the room glaring him prepped for battle, in his distraction Dash slipped from his grip and joined them.

"Quite an impressive group you've got there, but I'm too busy to crush you all. Instead I'll let my greatest creations deal with you, hasta-la-bye bye suckers!" after dissapearing into a wormhole of his own, another ine appearedbringing forth 4 machines, Death Egg Robot, Egg Viper, Egg Wynvern and Egg Dragoon ready for battle.

((am I moving this too fast?))

(dropping out of this RP guiz, too hard to keep up with so many people when i'm having to catch up every 3 seconds. )

From afar a gothic lolita girl with pigtails that makes her look almost like a rabbit is watching the madness ensuing. Her vampiric senses tells her that something interesting is gonna happen.

"Teehee, this looks like its gonna be fun" she said to her familiars, Gii and Nago. She continues to watch as time goes by, knowing that she's bound to be doing this forever.

(I know, I suck)

Edited by Rachel Alucard

((So, Ragna, Jin, Noel, Mario, Bowser, and Crow are traveling together at the moment right?))

((You could probably add Masaru + Agumon, and Gero to that list I guess))

Zero readied for battle with Samus. "We should go for the Viper first", he said. After Samus asked why, he said "Because it has the biggest weakness. If we can damage the cockpit enough, the whole thing will drop out of the sky and explode. Can you freeze it so I can get a clear slash?"

Edited by Zero

"That voice sounds awfully familiar. If that's who I think it is, wait until I get my claws on you! I'll rip that mustache off your stupid face!" Bowser bellowed at the Time Eater. He had worked with the good doctor before but, the fact that he was responsible for this made him furious.

Mario also had a recognition of the voice, and prepared himself to battle the many creations of the mad genius.

[As Big Boss]

He looks around at all the new robots that the Time Eater has sent, the Death Egg Robot, Egg Viper, Egg Wynvern, and Egg Dragoon. "....Egh." Snake pulls out his Grenade Launcer and reloads it, looking around at all the different robots. "I have no clue how we are going to pull this off. There are way too many of them." Snake says to Zero and Samus, he then prepares to fire his shots at the enemies.

[As Dr. Horrible]

He looks at all the robots, as hew cowers behind Snake. "Ergh...why does this have to happen to me?" Dr. Horrible said to himself, "Why couldn't I have brought one of my inventions with me?" He said, he looks around, scared to death about what might happen to him.

((Ok, this a little confusing. I've got errands to run, so I'm gonna be off for a while; Jin, Noel handle things while I'm gone))

Jin ignored anyone else around him, he just pulled Ragna with him, heading towards town.

((I have to bail for some time too. Noel, you'll be fine.))

Edited by Jin Hakumen Kisaragi

Sonic takes a mouse trap and sets it nearby dolan and dolan II, and then proceeds to travel with the others.

Bowser trudged on over to the Death Egg Robot not the least bit intimidated.

"This will be a walk in the park. Prepare to be scrap metal!" He boasted, winding up a mighty Koopa punch.

((It would help if you told us where you are))

((With the rest of you, about to do battle, I missed Sonic's entrance though))

Samus readied herself for battle scanning the robots to see which one to do battle against.

"I'm going for the viper" she informed her comrades

Dash looked around and saw the Egg Wyvern. "Guess this guy is mine" she said following with a smug smirk

((taking control of Ridley for a while))

Ridley looked around at these robots thinking "Damn, these guys rival even our pirate robotics. Alright get out outta the way horsie, this guy is mine" he said refferning to the Wyvern

"The hell?" Masaru blinked, as the Time Eater appeared, and then summoned multiple machines... And smirked. "Oh, this'll be easy. Agumon, let's take it up a notch! Digisoul... FULL CHARGE!"

"Agumon, super evolve to...!" Agumon transformed again, but this time into a much more powerful form, much more suited for fighting these mechs... "RizeGreymon!"

RizeGreymon aimed his cannon, and fired incredible explosive shots at the mechs in front of the group. "TRIDENT REVOLVER!"

Masaru, meanwhile, moved around to try and attack from another angle...

Bowser unleashed a full power punch, causing the the Death Egg robot to actually dent and slide back quite a bit.

"Like a bunch of stupid robots could actually be a challenge for me." Bowser laughed.

The eyes on the machine glowed, as it righted itself and began to spin one of its arms. It fired its right hand at Bowser who caught it, struggling to keep it from returning or going any further. "Rrrgh, so this thing DOES have some fight in it."

The robot fired another arm, this one was poised to hit but, out of the blue Mario jumped on it, knocking its trajectory off and causing it to bounce off wildly and back into the robot.

"I didn't ask for your help, Mario!"

Gero ducked and covered as the deafening blasts of RizeGreymon's cannons rang out above him. He was quite confused, one second everything seemed all bright and happy, and now he's somewhere in the middle of a war zone. All that he wanted now was to go home and get away from all of this craziness.

The Psycho was running around aimlessly in this new weird area, looking for any sign of its old location. This was no right. This was not right at all. There was no Vault here. It had to find the Vault and it could not do that here. It wanted out.

Outoutoutoutoutoutoutout.