Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Samus recieved exact coordinates of the distress signal, it was quite a ways away. She took off in the direction of the coordinates, activating her speedbooster to increase her running speed tenfold. She takes off not even noticing that she ran over a small creature. Which made its way towards the hotel

The boost sound and the creature's clamoring woke Ridley from his sleep, and he saw Samus speeding away.

"Where does she think she's going?" he quitely followed, struggling to keep up. But losing sight of her would not be a problem.

Pulling himself from Samus' footprint. He turned around and began angrily shouting at Samus from afar. Though upon turning around, he noticed Ridley flying in his direction. The very sight of the menacing beast sent him in a terrified dash after Samus, in hopes of some kind of protection.

(Since my group is well... doing there own thing and no one else in my group has posted, I will continue the BlazBlue side of things)

Walking along the deserted streets, they come to a forest area surrounded by wild life. "Wow, look guys this is amazing an-ahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!", Noel screamed at the top of her lungs. Ragna and everyone got in their battle positions ready for a bloodthirsty battle. But... they were all shocked to find Noel was not screaming at an enemy but at a... wild baby panda cub. "He's so cute, pet him Ragna!", she shoves the panda into Ragna's face, and Ragna just stares at it... They then heard a large growl, it was the cubs mother. It started attacking Ragna and ignored Noel, maybe it saw him as more of a threat than her? Terumi laughed at the spectacle, Ragna getting bested by a wild panda cub and his mommy, it was delicious.

"Hey, you better not hurt them, they're just innocent animals!", she said as she chased after Ragna. She probably shouldn't have been running wildly in that skirt but unfortunately it was Noel Vermillion, a clueless, class A klutz. Suddenly a rumbling sound erupted. "What's that? Is it the Time Eater thing?", unfortunately for the group it wasn't, but it was another mechanized bloodthirsty robot, ready to take their lives. Every got in their battle positions, Noel had one last thing to say, "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT IN THIS OUTFIT!?", and everyone looked at her like she was an idiot.

Edited by Noel Vermillion

While Noel is busy freaking out by her new uniform, Rachel is still wondering where her butler has been to. Rachel looks around the barren landscape and hope they are heading in the right direction. She is rather skeptical of Hazama going the group however, her vampire instincts tell her to be wary of him.

"Ragna, did you bring a map with you or are you just terrible with directions?" asked Rachel, "I wish to relax in a mansion while you four go search for Valkenhayn." Rachel can be quite demanding.

Noel looks at Rachel, "DO YOU NOT SEE THIS GIANT FREAKING ROBOT IN FRONT OF US!?" Noel screamed. Rachel nodded at her, and walked towards Ragna and hit him over the head with her familiar beckoning him to carry her and proceed down the path. Noel still worried about her outfit (probably should have thought ahead when picking things out hmmmm?) had to suck it up and get ready to fight. She gave him a kick to the head, and bounced right off of him into Jin's arms, who pushed her to the side. Jin rushed in with Yukianesa and suddenly beneath his feet was a ice board or some sort of vehicle. He rammed it right into the robot creating a crack in it's shell thus giving everyone a weak spot to aim for. Noel fired her bloom trigger at the opening making the weak spot wider. Ragna went in for the final blow, but was caught off guard by an attack from the ground. "What!? You this thing can attack from under the ground t-", suddenly a giant claw slashed right in front of Noel flipping her skirt for all to see.

Jin threw up in disgust, Ragna shook his head and called her a moron for wearing that in a fight. Rachel shook her head in shame. Terumi, laughed once again. "U-U-UNFORGIVABLE! UNFORGIVABLE! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!", Noel started glowing and went on the attack. It was as if a different person had come out of her. She was losing control, if someone didn't stop her she would be lost forever.

After a good 15 minutes of running at full speed to what would have taken over 2 hours to reach at notmal speed, she finally arrived at the ship where the distress signal originated in the middle of nowhere. There had appeared to be no pilot in sight, she did just what the message said. She saw inside the ship and attempted to activate it, but it had no energy left. She openned up the engine and used her wave beam's Wavebuster to send a continuous jolt to power it up. After about 2 minutes of charging the ship was at full power once again, it would be useful since her own gunship could bot be contacted from her current location. She entered it to see who it belonged to, and it spoke to her...

Edited by Prince Solaris

"Thank you," the woman appeared in full form, "I am the main computer or hologram of this ship, considering the real owner of this ship is elsewhere, I will have to register you as the commander for now, just... don't blow up the kitchen like one of the people who lived here did every so often. Now please be aware there are a fair share of tools like a warp drive, or as we call it Phase Drive, rail guns, missiles and in desparate times, the Psycho Blaster powered by willpower, but you should know lots about willpowered technology would you not?" She stopped for a moment, "also, being an AI program, perhaps I can hack into things your visor can not?"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Time out!" said someone in the foreground. A muscular man with long black hair who has an axe and an electric guitar on his back joined the BlazBlue madness. "Sorry to butt in but you guys need a roadie from killing each other" the man said, "the name is Eddie and I'm just the man you need." He hands Noel a cup of coffee to calm her down.

Rachel and the BlazBlue cast were a bit stunned by Eddie's appearance. This man seemly came from a much different world, one that was quite violent. "Alright Ironheade!" exclaimed Eddie as he raises his axe, "let's kick some ass!" Eddie pointed to a random direction, and the BlazBlue crew was confused to why he's pointing in that direction but it seems they have no choice but to follow.

"Noel, quit raising the fanservice, you're gonna scare people away from this topic" Ragna, knowing his series was notorious for it's blantant sexualism wasn't having any of that here, no matter what she was wearing. "And who the hell is this asshole?" Ragna said to Eddie as he charged the giant robot, but realized that it's better to ask questions later and destroy this damn robot now.

Both Ragna and Eddie charged at the bot, and unleashed their full might: "HELL'S FANG" Ragna's left arm charged with a bluish hue which he first impacted the robot with; the robot staggered, but Ragna wasn't done yet and did a follow up attack, this time with his right arm, and a giant snake-like head emerged from this attack and sent the robot on it's back.

Eddie then stomped on the robot's head and pulled out a cigarette. He had to enjoy his victory. "So who do you think could had made this robot go berserk on you guys?" Eddie asked Ragna. "We don't know" said Rachel, "it just came out of nowhere and attacked us." The robot however was still active and this gave Eddie an idea. Eddie started to disassemble the robot into its basic parts and he managed to make the robot into a bus.

"Now here's the plan" said Eddie, "we are gonna let this robot take us to its masters. From there we'll commence the ass kicking." Eddie's plan may as well work but the BlazBlue cast is still rather confused about this man.

"There better be some luxurious seating in this vehicle" demanded Rachel. Nago let out a yawn while Gii is staring at the bus. "Pay attention Gii!" shouted Rachel as she grabs Gii to smoosh him for his incompetence.

Noel had honestly tired herself out and went to sleep on the bus. She had a nice dream about her family and friends having a party together, even Jin was there and he was actually being nice. Suddenly she found herself hurled out of the bus, she thought they were under attack, but apparently the robotic bus found itself in a ditch. It needed to be pushed in order to go any further. Noel yawned, "Now what do we do?" she asked. Since none of them had rested for quite a while, they decided to camp out for a few hours until they had gotten their full strength back. Noel seemed to be becoming more accustomed to this strange world, and that actually worried her.

((Here comes a new challenger! Mind if I cut in?))

Ash Crimson was napping atop a nearby hill when, suddenly, an odd bus crashed in a ditch. The sound of the crash was enough to startle him out of his nap, which made him all the more curious.

“Oh my, what’s this?”

He scanned the bus to get a glimpse of the strange newcomers, which included a muscular, brutish man wielding what seemed to be a guitar, a white-haired man with a red jacket, and a small, refined, female.

“It seems those poor, unfortunate souls are stuck here at the moment. Hmm…they look like an interesting bunch…and I’m feeling a bit playful at the moment. Should I interfere with them?” ponder Ash while twirling his blond hair with a single finger.

It was never Ash Crimson’s style to put unnecessary effort into things. Being an observer was more of his thing. That way, he could have all the fun that he wanted without lifting a finger. Being a man of refined tastes, it doesn’t take much to bore him. So he usually leaves…or he may spark things up juuuuuust a little... and make things more exciting. He lit up a small flame within the palm of his hand and blew it like a kiss in the direction of the group of newcomers. The flame seemed to have slowly disappeared, but with a small chuckle and a snap of his fingers…

“Bon Voyage.”

The flame exploded near the bus! Cinders flew around the surrounding area and the force of the explosion caused the robotic bus to be flipped on its side.

((Dick move bro, but at least we got someone outside our group to interact with))

"What the hell was that!?" Ragna said shooting up from his sleep, an explosion seemingly from nowhere engulfed him and his group and toppled their bus over, green-like flames surrounded the area. (What the hell is this, Green Fire?) But Ragna didn't have time to think "Jin, Noel, Rachel where are the hell are you?"Ragna desperately tried to see if his companions were ok, but then he noticed another individual in the bushes. Ragna, without hesitation dashed towards the bushes towards his aggressor brandishing his sword "Who the hell are you, did you cause this, answer me now" Ragna said in a threatening tone.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

"ARCTIC... DUNGEON!"

The bus was surrounded in a huge pack of ice, overwhelming the fire and dying it out. The ice shatters itself, releasing the bus again.

Jin sheated his Yukianesa, huffing from using too much power.

Next to Ragna, an incredibly long green snake dashes straight at the bushes and bit the captor, eventually pulling him out of it in Ragna's direction.

Terumi sheated his Ouroboros snake, chuckling.

Edited by Yūki Terumi

((Also, if you could tell by the way the Joker has been away so long, I dropped out. This got boring as fuck when it got hijacked... Sorry guys...))

• Thumbs Up 4

Noel survived but was in pretty bad shape, she could barely stand. She tried to walk but stumbled and felt a sharp pain in her leg, a shard of glass had pierced through it. She screamed at the top of her lungs, the pain was too much for her to bare. Doubled over in pain she completely incapacitated. "What did... I do wrong?" she asked before passing out due to the intense pain. Rachel watched over her to make sure nothing would happen to her while she was unconscious.

At that moment, Ragna felt a strong presence behind him, and he knew what it was "Oh shit, again? Not now. Terumi you bastard what did you do to Noel?" Noel began to rise to her feet, metallic blades forming around her. Ragna knew what this was, it was Noel's other personality "Kusanagi: The God Slayer" "Dammit, Jin take care of that prissy asshole, I'll do something about Noel"

Terumi shrugged.

"I don't like telling the truth, but I didn't do anything at all. What good is killing the Master Unit if we're stuck here?"

Jin gave Noel a heavy knock to the head.

Phoenix yawned, "Ah, what a great sleep, but man, am I starving! I haven't eaten since I've gotten sucked in this mess." Phoenix walked into the hotel kitchen to see if there was any food leftover, "Hm, rotten eggs, rotten milk... ah! Some cereal!" The cereal was stale, but Phoenix really didn't care. After eating, he went back to the room to wake up the others, Come on, gu- wait... where's Samus? Damn it! I gotta go find her, she might not make it out there alone." Phoenix quickly scribbled down a note of where he was going and threw it on his bed for the others once they wake up. He was running for about 10 minutes until he tripped down a ditch and landed behind a giant rock. "Ugh... I gotta keep going." He started to get up until he heard some familiar voices, "Aw crap, its those BlazBlue guys." He watched from afar until one of them spotted him, "Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap! One of them's coming over! I'm so dead!"

"Ugh... my head... what happened... why am I dressed like this?" asked Noel extremely confused. She looked at herself, "Oh no, ...not... again, I DON'T WANT THIS, I DON'T!". Ragna rushed over and shook her, telling her to gain control of her emotions. But it wasn't working, the girl was far gone, the pain, the lack of respect was all releasing itself until finally, she had reawakened. There was something different about her though... Despite completely regaining consciousness her alter ego Kusanagi looked up at Ragna and... smiled. Ragna took a step back. "I-I still have full control of myself...", said Noel or in her current form Mu. This was unprecedented, even Hazama was confused. Is this really the same girl who went by the name of Kusanagi the God Slayer?

Mu/Noel sensed another man in the area... "You can come out, you pathetic human filth", it ws then that they realized, that despite Noel still being conscious... she still had the pompous attitude of Kusanagi.

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

"Uhh... hey guys... its... um... me... remember? The la-lawyer guy? Yeah... I don't want any trouble, I'm just... um... looking for Samus. Ha-have you seen her aro-around?" Phoenix looked into Noel's eyes, he could tell he wasn't getting out of there unharmed. "I'll... uh... take that as a no then. I'll be going if that's cool with you guys..."

Noel used her amazing speed and grabbed the lawyer. "Wait... why were you sneaking around here, answer me!", said Noel/Mu-12. She was usually such a nice girl, but with after fully awakening her nice side takes the back seat to her logical side. "I will not ask you again worm, why are you sneaking around here", Mu raised her hand and was ready to pierce the lawyers heart when Ragna stopped her. He slapped her, at which point she started unexpectedly crying. The merger of Noel's personality and Mu-12's still hadn't finished, and she was a bit unstable, but neither personality felt the need to destroy anything.

((Also, if you could tell by the way the Joker has been away so long, I dropped out. This got boring as fuck when it got hijacked... Sorry guys...))

((I actually kind of have to agree, haven't posted in a while due to the thing being split horribly. No offense, guys, but, it basically became the Blazblue happy hour.))

Bowser climbed out from behind a rock nearby Phoenix's location.

"Who're you calling human filth? I'm 100% Koopa King!"

Apparently, he and Mario had gotten the note. Despite Bowser not really caring all that much, Mario had convinced him to come along with the promise that any type of exploration got them one step closer to the princess.