Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

((Well I don't know about everyone else, but after me & Jin had our obligatory fight, Noel got knocked out, and then Dovinculus showed up with his army, and then me and Jin started to kick it's ass, at moment we are still fighting, while Rachel & Valkenhayn take care of Noel.))

((I still don't entirely understand where I fit into all of this, so I'll just do something else))

Gero was a bit perplexed by his current situation, on one side there was the Time Eater, who was emitting such an odd aura that he couldn't even tell if it was the real thing, and on the other he saw a bunch of bondage demons which he couldn't exactly tell what they were. So instead of getting involved in either fight, he decided to go wandering once more in order to find the source of the corruption in the area. Just then, in the corner of his eye he noticed a eeriely glimmering object at the bottom of the pond. He ducked his head into the toxic waters to get a better look, and there he saw an odd machine deep within the waters, spewing a dark gas that seemed to further transform everything around it. Guarding the machine were a pair of colossal shark men creatures. One noticed Gero and fired from its mouth a torpedo, and once it connected with the frog, it sent Gero flying from the water into the nearest tree.

(Should I just have Volphied pilot the Swordbreaker until we figure out the pilot? I do recall she could use her hologram to interact as long as the reception held up)

((Btw, is Eddie even fighting with us, or me and Jin just doing all the work? In any case, it's time for an update))

Ragna, Jin, and Eddie are still fighting off the army, before they know it, only a few are left. "So much for this "army", let's kick their asses, and find their boss, I think I've had just about enough this crap" These enemies though were unlike anything Ragna had ever faced, and didn't what to expect, but he never let something as hindering as common sense stop him from getting something done.

Sonic appears after a hiatus, and upon his return, sees a figure that seems remarkably similar to him. "Oh no, not another impersonator" said Sonic. But when he looked at the being more closely, it turned out to be himself. Not a robot, not another hedgehog....just...himself. "Huh, a clone. Looks like Eggman finally learned how to entertain me! I mean, there's no better fight for me than...me. Well then, bring it on...me!"

((Great now Sonic being added to all this is gonna make this a lot more confusing))

With the efforts of Ragna, Jin, and Eddie Doviculus' army has mostly been decimated. All left standing is two dominatrices, a weakened Pinboy, and the other battle nun. Eddie started hacking away at the battle nun, he ends up decapitating her. Ragna and Jin then jumped on Pinboy's back to get a boost so they may reach the pack of harpies. Ragna used his Hells Fang, punching out one of the dominatrices. Jin uses his Ice Blade to freeze the other dominatrix leaving Pinboy alone. Pinboy grabbed one of the spears from his back and stabbed his neck and pulls it out, exploding in a bloody mess afterwords. "That was a piece of cake" Eddie said jokingly, "I do this sort of thing all the time." Ragna facepalmed. Now there was only Time Eater and Ridley left. The crew decided to help out with the fight.

Noel woke up out of nowhere, she looked up at Valkenhayn. "So this really isn't a dream and I'm stuck here with all these strange people... and a pedophile, mom... maybe I should have stayed home after all". Ragna tired of Noel's antics gave her a good yelling and told her to be more responsible for her actions. She wasn't sure what he was talking about or why he was mad but she did start to cry as if she knew what he was talking about. "I'm sorry... Mr... R-R-RA-RA", Ragna's eyes widened, he believed her memories were coming back! "I'm sorry... Mr.... R-R-RA-RAMAN, I am starving...", her stomach growled so loud that it distracted everyone and gave the Time Eater a chance to escape. "I feel like I haven't eaten in days"... Jin laughed at her pain, and suddenly another loud growl was heard, this time coming from Jin. Ragna facepalmed... if there were ever a moment that would confirm that they are somewhat related it would be this one. "Hmmm... you look really important sir", she said to Jin. "How long have you been in the NOL and do you think I could ever reach your level!?" she said excited. Jin laughed and frowned at the girl and told her she'd never be at his level.

"So... cruel... what did I do to him?" she asked. Valkenhayn then stepped in and told every to take a break... they would not be able to beat Time Eater without a plan and being at full strength. So they went to find food and worked on getting their full strength back. Noel, the one everyone was used to was still MIA, this younger one was... more annoying than ever.

Rachel took Valkenhayn's advice and decided to nap. She sat on Nago who transformed into a chair and started to dream. Eddie sat on a tree stump and started to tune his guitar while he waited for everyone to rest up.

Rachel then woke up and she found herself standing in front of a large castle that seems so familiar to her. The weather was quite stormy, luckily for Rachel Nago is used to being an umbrella. A dragon, gryphon, and Pegasus guarded the entrance. The dragon lowered his head down to examine Rachel, and asked "who dares to enter this castle?" "I am Rachel Alucard, you foul brute" answered Rachel. The pegasus then said "our master requested an audience with you." Rachel walked up the large staircase until she was inside the castle. A man was waiting for Rachel to enter the castle. This man was Lucien who was the master librarian of the castle.

He lead Rachel to his master. On the balcony a young man was brooding on the railway. This man was no man at all, he was Dream of the Endless, the ruler of the Dreaming. Dream and his family, The Endless, has existed long before any God has. Dream takes on various forms, but for Rachel he appears as a man of elegance. He was accompanied by his eldest sister, Death who was talking to Dream softly. Rachel stepped up and said "Morpheus..." Rachel recognized the entity from various dreams in the past. Dream turned around and saw Rachel, Death smiled and waved at Rachel knowing her brother has business with her. "I must apologize for not requesting you beforehand" Dream said, "I cannot join you for tea this time however as I've noticed that the worlds from different universes have collided and are in danger from this Time Eater. Even I was affected by its power." Dream barely remembers what has happened before the Kindly Ones but he knows something is wrong. Dream looked up at the storming sky of his world, he then said "I request you to defeat and seal Time Eater. I request this of you as an Observer. Tell your allies that defeating Time Eater will restore order and not to underestimate the power of the demons." Dream then bowed and blackness surrounded Rachel. Rachel wakes up from her dream, she is recalling her all that has happened to her in the dreaming world.

((Yes I made Dream into Mr. Exposition))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

"Hey, little girl, why are you here anyway it's dangerous... actually I shouldn't be here either." Noel said to Rachel. She'd done it now, Rachel was everything but a child and she was about to get an earful from her. Noel suddenly began to feel uneasy as Rachel glared at her not saying a word. "D-did I offend you little girl, I was jus- AH!!", she was cut off by one of Rachel's electrical attacks, a sign that Rachelw as growing bored of her and her mindless antics. Rachel was now ready to give her the biggest ridiculing of her life, maybe it would cure her from her amnesia.

"Rabbit, leave her alone, it's bad enough we got to babysit her" Ragna was worried about Noel, but he figured this way, she'd stay out of the way until they got home. After dealing with Dovinculus` army, Ragna's group were worn out and hungry, and thought the best thing to do before taking on the Time Eater is to find some food, unfortunately it was easier said than done. This world seem to have nothing edible in it, everything seemed barren and dead, hardly suitable for any wildlife. It was getting late, and traveling with such a large group at night would've been a bad idea, so they decided to settle down for the night in an open forest area. Rachel protested at having to sleep in such a filthy place, but Ragna just ignored her. The group however were still hungry, so Ragna decided to go see if he could find some food, whatever it is. Jin tried to tagalong, but Ragna knew better than to travel alone with his brother in the dark as he might......."do things" when they're alone.

Ragna was searching through the forest, he could barely see, and didn't find a single scrap of food. "This is bullshit, what kind of forest, has no food? In the middle of his thought, something was thrown at Ragna; he barely dodged the projectile. "What the hell!?" Ragna looked at the projectile embedded on the tree, and notice the shaped of a bat. Just then a figure dropped from the trees, though Ragna couldn't make it out. "Who the hell are you?" The cloak figured answered "I am Vengence, I am the Night, I. AM. BATMAN".

Noel pondered "These people... they know me but I don't know them... what exactly... is going on?". She got up and brushed the dirt from the forest floor off of her, and decided to take do some exploring by herself. The girl made it all the way to a tall hill where she could see everything for miles, where she then spotted a small girl about her height. "Who is that?" she asked. Suddenly the girl was standing right in front of her, Noel jumped and ended up rolling backwards down the hill. The girl slowly walked towards her, Noel was terrified, this expressionless girl was going to do harm to her. She closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable when, she noticed she had not been hit or injured. She opened her eyes to see the girls hand reaching out to her to lift her up. "T-thank you..." she said, Noel pulled out a bit of courage and thought the girl was actually nice, so she introduced herself. "Hello.. m-my name is Noel Vermillion... w-who might you be?". The girls full features were revealed, she had long beautiful black hair, an emotionless face, her outfit was bit hit or miss in some areas, a mix of white and either a gray or very pale purple color. "My name, is Homura Akemi, I guess you could call me a magical girl... or for some people a time traveler."

((Homu was my avatar for a long time, she's from the Madoka anime series))

((Wanna know something funny, Homura shares Noel's VA in English))

((Isn't that awesome :P... now I can make a "we both sound alike" joke))

((Okay I'll be back soon. Ignore the whole Titan Venom Joker dealie, last you guys heard from Joker he and Harley had gassed you and ran away :P))

The Joker and Harley Quinn had escaped in one of his henchman's cars.

"Mista Jay? Whatcha think dat Yūki looney toon was talkin' about?" Harley asked him.

The Joker was peering out of the window clutching his pasty white temple.

"Shut up Harley! Daddy Jay needs his thinky time, and he can't think with you TALKING COMPLETE BOLLOCKS!"

He suddenly clicked. Lifting a gun to his loyal henchman's head, he said:

"Take us back, Chuckles! My Batzy senses are tingling! AAAA-HAHAHAHAHA!"

He scratched his scarred face and began cutting a love heart with bat wings onto the leather seat in front of him...

Edited by Joker the Magnificent

Cutting back to Noel again because she is awesome. "A time traveler, magical girl? Um... my mom told me not to do drugs so I'm afraid I have to leave", Noel ran away as fast as she could but no matter how far she escaped Homura was always there with her. "What is this a cruel joke, I have to get back to the camp before something happens to me out here!", she kept running and came to the conclusion that she was lost. She made up her mind and picked a single direction and ran in that direction. She eventually bumped into a red cloth material. She looked up and there was Ragna. Ragna sighed, once again this girl had caught him at the wrong time and wrong place. "Hi, Mr. Pedophile! There's a crazy girl chasing me stop her!", Ragna shook his head and told her he bad bigger fish to fry and din't have time to protect a kid.

Noel looked around, and saw a giant... "I-is that a bat! What's going o-ah!", Homura had caught up to her and scared the living daylights out of her. "...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" she exclaimed. Then suddenly a batman stood right in front of Ragna, it looked like both Noel and Ragna were going to have their hands full... It doesn't look good for Noel because she's been mentally reduced to the level of a civilian in her current state.

Doviculus was flying through the strange land then he suddenly realized that the Tainted Coil didn't have too much influence in this world. Doviculus needed fans so he can build more and gain troops but he wondered where to go. He then came up with a plan to sell merchandise.

Doviculus flew back to the camping spot and said in his low voice, "who would like this very expensive figure?" Doviculus held up a figure of Platinum, his index finger and thumb were holding on the base of the figure. Everyone stood there quietly until Noel got excited and ran towards Doviculus, who wanted the figure. Doviculus drops the figure and Noel catches it. Doviculus then got a powerful fan to boost his ranks. "If you require more we sell more over there" Doviculus pointed with his double sided axe towards one of the Tainted Coil merch booths, knowing that Eddie can't destroy it directly or summon an army to destroy it. Doviculus laughed and flew off, leaving everyone wondering what's he going to do next.

((Yes I had to poke at you Noel. :P))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

((For the record I would totally buy a Platinum figure if it were made tongue.png))

Noel was confused, how did she end up back at the camp anyway, but she stared at her shiny new Platinum figure, "sooooo cuuuuuttteeeeee". Homura spoke up "I did that, I didn't trust that pervert in the red coat, or the angsty man who can't get over his childhood trauma". Noel said "Oh... well he may be a bit of a pervert but he's nice... but a pervert."

Edited by Noel Mu-12 Vermillion

"Let me get this straight. So this guy, who just sent an entire army to kill us all, now wants to sell us figurines and merchandise? Something doesn't add up here. (Even though, he does have a Steel Samurai action figure over there, Maya would love that.)" Phoenix said, thinking aloud. "I don't think we should go near that stand, something bad co-" Noel, with Platinum figure in hand, darted past Phoenix while rushing over to look at all the merchandise, "-uld happen..."

"Well, there goes that idea..."

To everyone's surprise, nothing happened as Noel rummaged through all the things on the stand, but behind the scenes, Doviculus was gaining an even larger army then before. "Eh, might as well grab that figure for Maya then, she'll throw a fit if I don't come back with something for her..." Phoenix picked up the figure and tried shove it in his back pocket, "Huh, why won't it fit? Let's see... WHAT?!" To his surprise, Phoenix pulled a pistol from his back pocket, "A-A GUN?! How did I get this?!" Then he remembered it was the murder weapon in the case he was on before being sucked into this world. "Its loaded... I-I guess I could use this if I-" *BANG* Phoenix accidentally fired the gun and it barely missed Rachel, "Urk... Sorry... I'll just put this away and never touch it ever again... heh..."

"Man, this stuff is cheap. Even that Fawful freak had better merchandise than this." Bowser said, inspecting all the nicknacks. "Nothing beats my Bowser merchandise, though."

He didn't seem to care all that much about Phoenix accidentally shooting at vampire girl, he was too busy bragging about how awesome his things were.

((Helps to imagine this playing :D))

The Joker dived out of the car, leaving Harley behind. He mimicked a hummingbird as he tiptoed across the ground, his pointed nose trying to pick up on Batman's rubbery scent. His wide grin and relaxed eyes would give even Bowser or Ragna nightmares from the right angle.

"OH, BATSY! It's me, and I'm lookin' for a good time, honeymuffins!" Joker cried in his English singsong voice!

He began skipping like a merry schoolgirl, and his eyes turned blood red as he spotted his target. He whipped out a steak knife and tried throwing it at the Bat, in a way similar to how Batman himself used the Batarangs. The Joker had removed many a Batarang from his rectum, this would be his way of having the Last Laugh.

((Ok, since I'm playing double duty, Rags and Bats will now be color coded, but since black is barely readable against blue, I'll just coat Rags. Ragan will be read in a red color))

"....Ok, seriously what the hell was that about?" First Noel and some black haired girl showed up, and then Donvinculuis comes selling products. "...." Meanwhile, Batman chose to ignore the silliness around him, and focused on his current situation. "GET DOWN!! Batman tackled Ragna to the ground to avoid the knife Joker had thrown, Ragna would've been dead had it not been for Bat's intervention "Oh great, it's this bastard again, fine you got a death wish so badly, let's go" Ragna decided to face Joker here and now, it was probably the only bit of satisfaction he'll get. "Get out of here now, Joker isn't somebody that can be handled by just anybody" Batman knew who he was up against, and knew he was the only one who knew the Joker enough to take him down, and he wasn't going to let this young man throw his life away "Screw that, this guy has been a serious pain in my ass, and I'm tired of it. So either help or stay outta the way and shut up"

Noel began to look closely at her Platinum figure... "Hey... there isn't a copyright sign on it... it just says 'Made In China', wherever that is, that liar!". Noel got really angry, and suddenly weapons manifested in her hands, "I hate bootleg figures... I'm going to go show him some justice!". Noel ran off to fight Dovinculuis by herself. Ragna and Jin shook there heads, babysitting this bitch was more trouble than it was worth.

The Joker lost control of his balance due to so much laughter. Never before had he caused such a fiery reaction in someone. People usually feared him, or were at least aware of how wily he was in combat, but this Ragna... he didn't quite see how much of a threat the Clown Prince of Crime could be...

"Why so serious, kid? You ever heard of the healing power of laughter? Here, I'll start us off! HAHAHAHA!"

He began doing a silly jig and stabbed at the air. Turning to Batman this time, he stated:

"Always the headstrong kiddies in red that I kill first, ain't it Bats?!?"

He lost it at that. His own sick humor caused the Joker to howl like a wolf.

"How many loudmouth second bananas do I have to kill for you to just finish me already?!? AHAHAHA!"

((I'm gonna organize my character's roles so its a bit easier to know who does what))

[Rachel]

Rachel noticed Ragna and Batman were fighting the Joker. She didn't felt like jumping in the action as she knows she could easily beat the clown gangster. She sat and sipping tea while the the action is taking place. Valkenhayn poured more tea for Rachel. Rachel, Gii, Nago, and Valkenhayn watched the action like it was some kind of movie.

[Eddie]

"Who is this clown" said Eddie who was skeptical of the Joker. Eddie couldn't take the situation seriously and decided that Ragna and Batman can deal with him. He brought out a cigarette and lit it up while he enjoyed the moment.

[Doviculus]

Doviculus was flying around, looking for places to terrorize. He did hear insane laughter from where he left our heroes but decided it wasn't worth a look. He knew someone was antagonizing the heroes and he knows its good enough.