Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] SSMB Omniverse - The "Be Your Avatar RP"

Shrek

Rainbow Dash joined the others outside ready to fight whatever gets in the way.

Samus stayed inside and was working with the ship to find the source of the spacial disturbances in the area

"Kinda crappy place for home" Ragna said nonchalantly, completely ignoring Gero was right next to him. Noel scolded Ragna for his insensitivity, but ignored her. "Hey, Samus how long before your ship is up and running?" Samus said it would take a while as she had to diagnose the disturbances. "*sigh* Can't be helped I guess, I'm going to explore maybe I can find what the hell did this and it can lead me to this Time Eater" Ragna opted to go alone and regroup later, but Jin obviously wouldn't let his brother be by himself and followed him, Noel quickly followed to make sure the siblings didn't kill each other, although she feared they might do it to her first. Rachel & Valkenhayn also decided to explore this mysterious world, and see what they can discover.

(This is likely to be a Sonic Generations clone soon)

"Wait one moment" Volphied had scanned for more info nearby and from the wormholes.

"I am picking up data from some machine causing illogical forms and paradoxes with the same readings as the wormholes, they must be the source of our homes being in danger."

"Oh God, not more fighting..." Phoenix decided he would stay on the ship and try to help Samus out with getting the thing back up and running. "Hey Samus, anything I can do to help?" Samus responded with a bunch of technical mumbo jumpo and ask if Phoenix could do all that, "Uh... I don't think I'm gonna be any help with that... heh... I'll just go and do some lawyer stuff over here... (Lawyer stuff? Smooth Phoenix.)"

Noel felt more like a little sister the more she hung around Ragna and Jin..."Why does everyone think I need to be babysat... They seem to forget that I'm also an adult... but then again... I guess anyone taking a look at me would think otherwise..." she said in disappointment. "Hmm hmm, heh heh" she laughed to herself. Ragna turned around and asked her what was so funny. "Huh, oh nothing, it's just that I've been following you guys for so long, I'm starting to think of you as older brothers, isn't that funny?", Ragna wasn't laughing, Jin was awestruck at what he just heard. "Did I... say something weird?", she asked, but Ragna just kept walking ignoring her. Suddenly they were attacked by... a mutated snake. "Oh great... we leave the others to look around for one second and this happens, let's beat this thing and head back to tell the others it's time to go" Noel said, Ragna agreed, as much as he hated to admit that Noel was right.

After insuring that Gero was safe, Mario unleashed a flurry of fireballs at the creature, which didn't take kindly to be pelted with flaming death. It reared back screeching in pain but, didn't stop its charge, sweeping its hulking body forward and knocking the plumber off his feet. Bowser wasn't doing much of anything, he wasn't going to outright go after Mario but, why should he really help him?

Jin started to use his power of ice on the snake, but being in a swamp was dangerous, his most powerful attacks affected the water and nearly turned the place into an ice kingdom. He was pulled back by Ragna and ordered to stop and only use physical attacks.

Terumi was... Still in the engine room. Lying around with his hat on his face, not interested in this world.

Edited by Yūki Terumi

Hey guys, is it against the rules to retire a character that hasn't been really involved in the story yet? Because I really only wanted to get one character involved in the scenario, and it would be a lot easier to make Pitty fit in than ol' Mick.

Valkenhayn and Rachel continued exploring their surroundings when Rachel told him that the idiots might be in danger once again. "Madame Rachel, why do you continue to put up with these miscreants, you are far superior to them", Rachel nodded in agreement but her she felt that without her they'd all perish. When they got back to the ship, Ragna, Noel and Jin had already warned everyone about what was going on with the giant snake. "If you fools would look towards the gentleman with the green hair you'll notice how happy he is right now, doesn't that seem suspicious?" said Valk. Terumi laughed at the old man and explained that it wasn't him. Suddenly another Terumi walked up behind them, "Hello folks, here's Shadow Yuki, 10 times more evil, and 1000 times more insane, how the hell are you guys doing this fine day... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AS IF I GIVE A SHIT!", he had company behind him, the giant black snake Noel, Jin and Ragna ran in to earlier.

Terumi turned to his shadow counterpart. He looked at him closely. Chuckling.

He adjusted his hat... Gave his counterpart the finger. Then walked off.

Jin sighed, tired. "Brother... Why do we always have to deal with this shit?"

Edited by Yūki Terumi

Hey guys, is it against the rules to retire a character that hasn't been really involved in the story yet? Because I really only wanted to get one character involved in the scenario, and it would be a lot easier to make Pitty fit in than ol' Mick.

((Go ahead. Pit would be cool, and we could use more nonBlazBlue people))

((Go ahead. Pit would be cool, and we could use more nonBlazBlue people))

Edited by Pixel Brain

"I don't know Jin, I think the universe just hates me" At this point Ragna just wanted to go home, he didn't care about Samus, or anybody else and their problems, he just wanted all of this to end. Ragna effortlessly cuts down the snakes, rage filled in his eyes. Suddenly Ragna's right arm began to shake violently (Aww shit, not now), Ragna's power was incredible, but it wasn't his to wield, it was the power of an ancient abomination known as "The Black Beast" it ravaged his world, and if Ragna was foolish enough to abuse his power, his right arm would consume him and the beast would be revived. Ragna had been using his powers quite a lot in this world, and was so caught up with going him it completely missed him. Ragna's arm was starting take over Ragna's entire body "AAAAAHHHHhH, dammit stop it, ggggrrrrr" Ragna tried his best, but the beast was winning.

Terumi sighed, and grabbed Ragna's arm, his Azure Grimoire.

It started cooling down, releasing Ragna.

Terumi was the original creator or the Black Beast and the Azure Grimoire (Aka: BlazBlue), and knew

exactly how it ticked.

"This is the first and last favor, Rags."

Ragna fell to his knees, huffing from exhaustion.

"Don't use that damn copy all the time, alrighty Rags?"

Edited by Yūki Terumi

After watching Mario get slapped around by the eel for a while, Bowser decided he would probably have to answer to Samus and her death beam if something happened to Mario.

"All right, Mario. I'll help your sorry hide just this once." Bowser said, suddenly catching the eel in between his claws. "Rrrgh...GRAH!" He hoisted it right out of the water and onto the land, where it helplessly flopped around.

"Anyone want Barbeque?" Bowser asked, before engulfing the creature in his flame breath.

The now charred eel frantically wiggled about, splashing water onto its enemies in hopes of being rid of the fire launched at him. It was nearly at its limit at that point. Gero, now overwhelmed by an intense combination of fear and anger, finally took the initiative to join the fight. He began rapidly winding up his arm until it seemed like it was a solid circle, and then launched it forward, stretching it out towards the eel's face and expanding it until it was about as large as the eel's jaw. It landed a devastating blow on the beast, causing it to finally fall over unconscious. Once the eel was down, Gero dashed off, running and hopping across the demented lily pads towards where he hoped his home still floated.

"What's his problem?" Bowser was still oblivious to this being Gero's home. Mario followed after, hoping to get some answers as to who was causing this problem, and if there was a way to fix it.

Rachel quickly ran to Ragna's side. "Endure it Ragna" she demanded. Rachel and Valkenhayn then walked off into the strange world they were in.

Eddie then walked up to Ragna and asked "something wrong buddy?" Ragna explains his situation to Eddie. Eddie nodded and said "yeah that happens to all of us. I just so happened to be part demon and you wouldn't like me in my demon form because I get a little too cranky then." Eddie helped Ragna up and grabbed his axe, ready to battle anything in this world.

(Folks you mind if I toss my OC Quadragon later on? He is a were-dragon with a hybrid form, pure dragon and pure human forms, he will be more of a reluctant fighter with well.... 4 powers)

((You know that would defeat the purpose of the whole RP though. This is being YOUR AVATAR past, present, or otherwise.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

((Might as well continue the plot since everyone forgot about it))

Eddie, Ragna, and Hazama wander around in the swamp some more. Eddie and Ragna hacked at the overgrown plant life while Hazama watches. Noel and Jin finally caught up with the trio. They seemed out of breath since the last fight. Suddenly a low voice said "why isn't the son of Succoria?" Eddie recognized the voice and he turned around to see the Emperor Doviculus flying overhead. "Hey I chopped off your head!" shouted Eddie. "Why yes you had" said the demon emperor, "you just can't keep a good villain down." "Yeah don't you stay down you over grown cockroach!" Doviculus then sniffed the air, "what's this? These people are from a different world." Doviculus noticed the BlazBlue cast. "Ah yes, worlds are combining and crashing together" said Doviculus, "my, won't this be fun?" Doviculus' chest then opens and a four necked guitar dubbed "The Hydra" comes out of it. "I'll leave you with this!" shouted the demon emperor. He then played a solo that made chains surrounding Eddie, binding him down to the earth. "May this swamp be your resting place!" shouted Doviculus as he flew off somewhere.

Another antagonist has appeared and caused trouble, but for now the BlazBlue cast must help Eddie with those chains and focus on defeating Time Eater.

((Yes I had Doviculus as an avyie at a point. I thought it would be nice to have more antagonists in the story than just Time Eater, Ash, Ridley, and random animals.))

Edited by Rachel Alucard

Jin was probably the only one able to save Eddie at this point. Rachels electricity would have no effect, Noels guns would just injure Eddie himself, Terumi's Ouroborus and knives weren't any use in this situation and Ragna only has his force and his life-absorbing Grimoire. If Jin turned the chains to ice, Eddie would be able to break them... But... Jin didn't do anything, he crossed his arms, not wanting to help someone who doesn't mean anything to him.