Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Maybe even some randoms from Valkyria in a tank, that'd be pretty sweet haha

I suggested that before the game came out and everyone ignored me T_T Glad I'm not the only one.

Welkin and Alicia in Edelweiss PLEEEASE <3 I would main them in an instant.

I mean ASR is supposed to represent awesome SEGA franchises from all eras right? So where is the modern rep? Answer: Valkyria Chronicles <:

Edited by Lyra

Welkin and Alicia in the Edelwiess would be cool. I don't particulary like playing for the heavy characters (and a tank would certainly be heavy), but just having them there would be awesome.

...I still need to finish that game :unsure:

Welkin and Alicia in the Edelwiess would be cool. I don't particulary like playing for the heavy characters (and a tank would certainly be heavy)

Neither do I, but I love 'em so much that I wouldn't care and I'd main 'em anyway.

Actually the funny thing is I always end up maining heavy characters in Mario Kart even though I don't like using them usually :S

TSSZ has done a review on the wii version game it almost made me fall asleep reading it :P XD http://www.tssznews.com/2010/03/06/review-sonic-sega-all-stars-racing-wii/ he gave a shit rating for a fantasic game

I bet I know why he's given it an average rating but I cant reveal why I think that.

All 4 versions of the game I own are awesome in my oppinion, no complaints from me at all.

Welkin and Alicia in the Edelwiess would be cool. I don't particulary like playing for the heavy characters (and a tank would certainly be heavy), but just having them there would be awesome.

While I haven't played the game (but REALLY want to) I can't say for certain if this would fit.

What if it was Welkin & Alicia driving a Military car or sorts, with them jumping into the Edelwiess as they're All-Star move (since what's the point of having them in a tank if they can't fire it lol)

What if it was Welkin & Alicia driving a Military car or sorts, with them jumping into the Edelwiess as they're All-Star move (since what's the point of having them in a tank if they can't fire it lol)

Yeah the same thing as the workaround for "Ryo in a forklift" really. I'd be fine with that too.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Valkyria characters - remember any DLC needs to be suitable for world wide audiences and the kiddiez. Not sure they fit into those given brackets.

Apologies for being quiet, been full of cold at the weekend and not felt like typing much!

And yes, very good with finding a hole in the collision there Shadzter :) When I saw your original post on the SEGA forums I figured you'd found a way to glitch AiAi into a permanent All-Star move (but without the ball!). I almost cried :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

Zombies from House of the Dead are family friendly, S0L? :P

Oh right, you call them Mutants or Creatures to get past the censors.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

I wouldn't hold your breath for Valkyria characters - remember any DLC needs to be suitable for world wide audiences and the kiddiez. Not sure they fit into those given brackets.

Apologies for being quiet, been full of cold at the weekend and not felt like typing much!

And yes, very good with finding a hole in the collision there Shadzter :) When I saw your original post on the SEGA forums I figured you'd found a way to glitch AiAi into a permanent All-Star move (but without the ball!). I almost cried :P

---

S0L

---

Ha ha, I was teasing people at the SEGA forums with that topic title :lol: I dont do hacking as its wrong in my oppinion and I know how you feel with the cold weather lately, snows gone but the chill remains.

EDIT: Just noticed you said glitch not hacking XD I doubt anyone would be able to glitch Aiai out of the ball, I wouldnt do that to him as I wuv him too much :P

Awww :( But there wouldn't need to be any guns, and even Mario Kart has tanks... (Remember Dry Bones' kart in MKDS?)

Zombies from House of the Dead are family friendly, S0L? :P

Oh right, you call them Mutants or Creatures to get past the censors.

I was wondering about that too, but they were made in a very comical way.

Edited by Lyra

Oh well. Wasn't really holding my breath anyways. Although I do think they'd be fine with the children. I mean, what kiddies don't like anime characters? Naruto is like all the rage with my little brother.

Also, Ristar request. :)

I've been looking for the thread of this...

We are looking at it, especially as we've figured out why it doesn't work for some folk. It'll be sorted soon... :P

---

S0L

---

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5647173&postcount=12

just to let you know i got a reply today..

"Thanks for your email. We've been looking into reports with an issue with the Dreamarena trophy. It seems depending where the player exists in your friends list, sometimes this may not trigger.

We are looking to release an update to support new DLC in the near future, our plan is to include some new code to address this.

Apologies for the problem you're having, hopefully we'll have the update out soon and it should make this work as expected!"

Yiippeee hopefully it will be fixed soon!

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5647165&postcount=11

Yayz!!!!!!! :D

This is nitpicky, but I'd like to see the Aiai Favorite Character glitch fixed. I've used Aiai like 3 times, man! D:

Update: my trophy glitch wasn't a trophy glitch at all. I just randomly assumed I'd have obviously won something as Tails before, which I hadn't! Whoops!

There's lots of fresh DLC character talk: my picks are still Silver the Hedgehog and Jet the Hawk for Sonic-verse characters (might repair some of the damage made by Big the Cat), although I'd like to second whoever said Espio the Chameleon, too... he'd be awesome! His All-Star could be turning invisible and chucking ninja stars at everybody!

Still, most important to me would be DLC music. Yeah, I'm nuts, I know.

I'd rather see his ASM being like the Team Chaotix Team Attack from Heroes..

My top Sonic characters for DLC are:

1. Espio

2. Blaze

3. Fang

Fang and Espio have pretty much 0 chance, though..

What damage did Big make? He's awesome. :P

Just noticed in that persons e-mail response -

just to let you know i got a reply today..

"Thanks for your email. We've been looking into reports with an issue with the Dreamarena trophy. It seems depending where the player exists in your friends list, sometimes this may not trigger.

We are looking to release an update to support new DLC in the near future, our plan is to include some new code to address this.

Apologies for the problem you're having, hopefully we'll have the update out soon and it should make this work as expected!"

Yiippeee hopefully it will be fixed soon!

So anyone worried that the DLC will just be an unlock key can rest assured that this is fresh new content.

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing has done quite well for its first week of sales, eh? Congratulations to S0L and Sumo Digital for making not just a brilliantly fun game, but also one that sells well too!

:D

Yeah, now we've had a full week of sales, it's looking pretty good. I'm sure TSSZ will be on the case sales figures wise mind :)

Still number one on DS, two on Wii and 6 on 3360/PS3, I'm not gonna grumble :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, now we've had a full week of sales, it's looking pretty good. I'm sure TSSZ will be on the case sales figures wise mind :)

Still number one on DS, two on Wii and 6 on 3360/PS3, I'm not gonna grumble :P

---

S0L

---

I wouldn't worry about TSSZ, it's not like they're a news site anyway.

But I'm having lots of fun with ASR S0L, and as a little note you could put on future copies of the box, it's one of the most enjoyable online experiences ever, not once have I encountered a screaming child, some dude asking me to suck his... thing... or someone moaning about everything in the game and his life! Bliss!

P.S. 1970's trousers mode for DLC... or custom soundtracks for the PS3 version.

Edited by Casanova

I have to say one character I know would never appear (so nobody point it out <_< ) but I still like the idea of is Miku Hatsune, she'd give Ulala a run for her money :lol: .

Well, I might be getting this game soon. My mom and I are going to split tax return money on getting a Wii and a couple of games. My #1 game I'm looking at is Brawl, but if I can't get Brawl I'll grab ASR instead. Even then, I'll probably pick it up some time down the road if I do get Brawl.

I don't know if Miku could be able to challenge Ulala, since she (Miku) only belongs to pedobear.jpg.

Talking about DLC, I would like to see some of this guys (in no particular order):

Sonic Chars:

- Jet (not my favourite, but I really think it fits, instead of the landmaster, I think his all star would be call the babylon rouges, storm would punch and Wave would throw bombs at their opponents).

- Blaze the Cat.

- Team Chaotix (the 3 togheter in one car = massive lulz).

Non Sonic Chars:

- Blaze Fielding (I would love to see the police car as an all-stars).

- KId Chameleon (I like this choice because I think his all star would be put a mask of a random characther (or one of his alter-egos) and do his all star, it would be awesome because you will never know what is he going to hit you with).

- Segata Sanshiro (you know you want him).

Err... I can't think anything else right now. :P

Also, glad to see the game is selling, but it seems like the lack of online thingy affected even more the PC sales D:

Hope to be able to find it in my country (when I get the money)...

p.d: I have a question, what's the name of the announcer? because I'm kinda tired of calling him "the announcer", he is such a nice guy, I would like to talk about him with a more firendly tone :(

Edited by imarafan

Either I'm crap, or the Zombio/Zombiko achievement is glitched for me. I've been trying for ages to kill 100 Zombies, and I'm fairly sure I've done it already, but it hasn't unlocked yet :(

I'm probably just crap. I'll get it unlocked eventually...I'm more likely to AAA everything first XD

As far as Sonic characters for DLC, it's gotta be Metal Sonic and/or Metal Knuckles. I'd say Silver, but I'm 99.9% sure he'd get a flying vehicle, and all the flyers suck ass.

I think we are gonna get at least one or two Sonic characters as well, since the game is being marketed as a Sonic game. (because SST did oh so well in sales :|)

As for as non Sonic characters go, I have three:

Ristar

Blaze Fielding

NiGHTs

I'd say Vectorman and Toe Jam and Earl, but I'm pretty sure there's obstacles preventing all of those.

Also S0L, was Knuckles's All Star Move inspired by Super Knuckles in any way?