Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Nights, Ristar and Vectorman are already a given as far as DLC goes. So instead of asking for them, here's another idea I think would rock:

Sarah Bryant and Vanessa Lewis in the same car, much like Jacky and Akira.

Since Jacky's driving the car from Outrun, it only makes sense that Sarah drives the Hornet from Daytona USA. Or she could also drive one from Sega Rally. The point is that Vanessa joins her. I don't really know what their all-star would be but I'm sure the boys would think of something.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Is anyone else having trouble with the Fighters Megamix Achievement. I gone through all the characters in a row 3 times now. It just wont give it to me :(

Some people mentioned it a few pages back, I think the game's just really picky about what counts as 'hitting' someone with an All-Star move- for example, it can't always just be 'knock into them' like it is with Sonic.

Also, random, but my god, Sewer Scrapes on the DS version is so dark at some of the earlier on indoor bits that you almost can't see. Dunno why I didn't mention this sooner, but just playing the track now and realised how horrifically dark it really is. D:

Also, random, but my god, Sewer Scrapes on the DS version is so dark at some of the earlier on indoor bits that you almost can't see. Dunno why I didn't mention this sooner, but just playing the track now and realised how horrifically dark it really is. D:

Eep. I don't really enjoy Sewer Scrapes on the big HD tellybox... playing the small-screen version must be a nightmare! :blink:

Yeah, "Fighters Megamix" is tough too. The trophy registers that I've only got six thusfar, even though I've used about nine players' All-Star Move.

The easiest way to get the Fighters Megamix achievement is to go in to a single race and set the laps to 9. Wait for pack to be far ahead, and then abuse the power-ups until an All-Star appears, then wait for them all to pass you. This works fine for all characters except Amigo, who needs to be on the same lap as the other racers. I also wrote down all of the characters names and crossed them off when I was sure I'd landed a hit with my All-Star move. Doing it this way resolves the need of going through them all again, just like those damn pigeons in GTAIV!!!

Edited by Stasis

The easiest way to get the Fighters Megamix achievement is to go in to a single race and set the laps to 9. Wait for pack to be far ahead, and then abuse the power-ups until an All-Star appears. I also wrote down all of the characters names and crossed them off when I was sure I'd landed a hit with my All-Star move. Doing it this way resolves the need of going through them all again, just like those damn pigeons in GTAIV!!!

That's far too clever/sensible/logical for me. :lol:

Also, after you've done each character, go back to the Achievements/Trophies/Challenges menu in License and double-check that it's increased the counter.

Some obscure Shenmue tunes that make for a great race:

A very Virtua Cop sounding tune:

Check out the duck racing music halfway through, so light and peppy:

My Shenmue SASAR Playlist (fast paced and peppy tunes for racing excitement):

Arm Wrestling

Bar London

Borrowing Naoyuki's Bike

Duck Racing

Final Take Off

Forklift Racing

Gifts

Glyfada

GoGo

Hang-On

Harbor Beats

Joy

Joy's Unused Theme

Magical Sound Shower

Pine Game Arcade

Rush to the Harbor

Scarlatto (performed by Loudness) - A MUST!

Slot House

Space Harrier

The Spot

Theme (arrange i/o)

Theme (fusion ver.)

Tryno Bass No.12

Yokosuka Blues

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Whooooo, I'm loving the amount of cheating in online of this game.

Just now I've raced a Shadow user, I won the race but came second in the rankings because he had a time of 00'00'00.

-_-

Just now I've raced a Shadow user, I won the race but came second in the rankings because he had a time of 00'00'00.

Wii version owner spotted. :lol:

Nope, I gots me one of them there PS3's.

How does one go about cheating on a PS3 when they were only hacked for the first time recently? :blink:

I think a good solution to the character balance issues is to make all boost starts the same strength. That way the high acceleration characters don't get an early lead and are also therefore less likely to eventually zoom off beyond reach from weapons. It would kill two birds with one stone.

Edited by Clisp

How does one go about cheating on a PS3 when they were only hacked for the first time recently? :blink:

The PS3 hack and game hacks have nothing to do with one another. An example of this would be the modern warfare 2 save file hacks that allow you to get all the co-op missions done with 3 stars and level 10 prestige. Hacking the PS3 or any other unit itself allows for the use of running pirated stuff.

The PS3 hack and game hacks have nothing to do with one another. An example of this would be the modern warfare 2 save file hacks that allow you to get all the co-op missions done with 3 stars and level 10 prestige. Hacking the PS3 or any other unit itself allows for the use of running pirated stuff.

So people make save file hacks of their Time Trials being 00:00? That's lame :/

-_-

First the Wii version and now the PS3. When I was playing online earlier someone used Shadow and kept glitching everywhere from left to right, back to front... it was crazy :blink:

EDIT:

I too have been having trouble matchmaking this afternoon, sometimes it'll list all available matches and then other times it wont find any even though you know there are matches out there as its a busy game.

First the Wii version and now the PS3. When I was playing online earlier someone used Shadow and kept glitching everywhere from left to right, back to front... it was crazy :blink:

Sounds like lag to me...

• Thumbs Up 1

I think a good solution to the character balance issues is to make all boost starts the same strength. That way the high acceleration characters don't get an early lead and are also therefore less likely to eventually zoom off beyond reach from weapons. It would kill two birds with one stone.

Characters with a high starting boost tend to have a lower top speed - for example, Amigo, whom you may see zooming ahead of everyone at the start, will have trouble staying ahead of high-speed characters like the heavies.

Looks like people at YouTube are finding glitches -

I've come across some myself, on both Wii and PS3 versions on the Bingo party track I've fell through the floor a couple of times at the bottom of the steep dip seen at 0:50 in this video -

Just now I've found a couple of glitches at the Monkey Target track, will post pics soon.

This is why I'm mostly pleased NOT to be playing this game online... splitscreen is enough social gaming for me!

And, thusfar, I'm glitch-free!

Characters with a high starting boost tend to have a lower top speed - for example, Amigo, whom you may see zooming ahead of everyone at the start, will have trouble staying ahead of high-speed characters like the heavies.

That still doesn't stop the heavies being left behind in the vast majority of online races I've played.

Found this earlier on while playing the Monkey Target track on the Wii version when I drifted way too early for the turn on the board walk at the last target floor. Sorry for crappy quality DSi photos.

2uh0hf5.jpg

10dtz07.jpg

fx8pic.jpg

2s61u6q.jpg

2j3sao7.jpg

Peepo! :lol:

You get to drive under the boardwalks until you fall in some of the gaps inbetween the boards underneath.