Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Minute 00.45

soniasa.jpg

Sonia?

8b24c5d9.png

this has been extracted from the textures of the game, it does in the game? :lol:

apparently is based on the DA:

After-Sonia-sonic-underground-2494805-543-797.jpg

Source: Sonic Reikai

Edited by Yuluga
  • Thumbs Up 3

A question for the Wii version owners of the pasture.

A buddy of mine is reviewing the Wii version, and he seems to be having drifting problems? To put it simply, he apparently would sometimes drift in the opposite direction he was facing when pressing the drift button; and he's had this problem with both the WiimoteChuck and Wiimote alone control methods.

What I want to know is, has this happened to other Wii version owners, or is it a one off bug with his copy?

EDIT: @ Yuluga: Oh holy shit a non-canon appearance wtf ._.

Edited by Lyra

Sonia?

8b24c5d9.png

it does in the game? :lol:

Whoa, I hadn't noticed that before! :o

That's some serious fanservice if it really is Sonia. Alternatively it could just be Amy's classic design I suppose, but we can live in hope!

@Lyra: I've noticed that a couple of times actually, though it's always happened when I've been quickly switching from drifting in one direction to another, so I just assumed I hadn't switched my direction quickly enough before pressing the drift button again. If it is a glitch, it doesn't happen very often and certainly hasn't ruined my fun with the game, and it's nothing I couldn't recover from.

A question for the Wii version owners of the pasture.

A buddy of mine is reviewing the Wii version, and he seems to be having drifting problems? To put it simply, he apparently would sometimes drift in the opposite direction he was facing when pressing the drift button; and he's had this problem with both the WiimoteChuck and Wiimote alone control methods.

What I want to know is, has this happened to other Wii version owners, or is it a one off bug with his copy?

EDIT: @ Yuluga: Oh holy shit a non-canon appearance wtf ._.

I do have this problem, but I always thought it was just my own reflexes or something like that. Certainly has cost me a race or two. :mellow:

Wow, that's really unexpected, a Sonic Underground reference. However I'm worried that Lighting Duchess doesn't even know her fanart is being used, could be a repeat of what Envy-16 is dealing with because of the Sega Zone packaging.

Gonna check if it's in the ps3 version also.

Edit: Nope it's a picture of Amy as the queen there. I've got a feeling this is probably a hoax now.

Edited by Dat Kool Bat Guy

Sonia?

8b24c5d9.png

this has been extracted from the textures of the game, it does in the game? :lol:

Ha ha, wow. When I always drove by that, I just assumed it was Amy since I never thought that Sumo would be clever enough to stick a Sonic Underground character in there. Even though I'm not really a fan of Sonia (or SU in general), props to Sumo for managing to stick such an obscure non-canon character in such a subtle cameo. :)

BAD S0L, BAD! Underground was crap. Why put SONIA of all people?! Amy would've been better.

So a AoStH reference and an Underground cameo. Not big on Sonic Underground myself, but it's still a nifty easter egg. Wonder if there are any more references that haven't been picked up.

EDIT: Gah. Now there's talk of it perhaps being fake. Knew I should have checked the game myself before commenting. <_<

Edited by Tentomon

Minute 00.45

Sonia?

-snip

apparently is based on the DA:

Source: Sonic Reikai

Gone trough that Track many times, but Never noticed that, really interesting.

Though if Sonia is there, there might be a Manic hiding somewhere possibly. >.>'

BAD S0L, BAD! Underground was crap. Why put SONIA of all people?! Amy would've been better.

Because Sonia is damned awesome kthnx.

Now I must investigate and see if this is real, and not hacked.

Edited by Aquaslash

I like the detail of Sonia, after all is a cameo. to see that we can say S0L :P

@gamerguy21: not fake, they have extracted from the 360 version

Edited by Yuluga

Can confirm it is there in the Wii version, go to Roulette Road and when you meet the fork in the road go down the left red path and you'll see the Sonia looking card on the floor and look to your left and you'll see the very different Queen Amy card on the wall of stacked cards.

But the footage was from the PC version... which could easily have some kind of mod or something.

There's no proof it's ripped from the 360 version is there?

EDIT: Shadzter to the rescue, nvm then.

Edited by Lyra

@gamerguy21: not fake, they have extracted from the 360 version

I just checked the 360 version (I have both the PS3 and 360 versions) and it's Amy. I post picture in a minute.

360 Pic: s5030278.jpg

Edited by gamerguy21

It seems someone at Sumo put in Sonia. The Queen card should be Amy, but a designer replaced the art of that card without someone noticing. Steve, you might want to investigate this tommorow at work.

It must be only the Wii version then, I looked (360 version) and I see Amy as the Queen of Hearts.

Either way, that would have personally ranked as more epic for me than an in level Super Sonic.

There's no proof it's ripped from the 360 version is there?

Sorry, in Sonic Reikai is confirmed that the PC version and released with 3D Ripper.

Edited by Yuluga

So got to that point and took this lovely photograph....

Itsamyyoufools.jpg

It seems someone at Sumo put in Sonia. The Queen card should be Amy, but a designer replaced the art of that card without someone noticing. Steve, you might want to investigate this tommorow at work.

You're not serious, the PC version has Sonia in it?

Edited by Casanova

I just checked on PS3, It's undoubtedly Amy on both red and blue sides. So unless this is some Chance thing it's not on PS3.

Pic I snapped (Crappy DSi camera photo) -

soniaasr.png

Fixed :P.

Anyways, It is in the Wii version, thats for sure. I'll be back with a DS version confirmation.