Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Like Ferr said, that would be a dick move by now, the new game isn't even out by now and there isn't a Bayonetta game for a Nintendo console that I'm aware.

Now if they make Kazuma Kiryu PS3 exclusive you can have all your Bayonetta exclusiveness.

Edited by Tmsp

Why? The character is still owned by Sega, and the first one is on PS3 and 360.

I mean, everything can happen, but it would be a dick move. Bayonetta is not a character that only apeared on Nintendo consoles.

But Bayonetta is a character who is only appearing on Nintendo consoles for the foreseeable future.

If the rumours of old hold true, then Bayonetta 2 was cancelled by SEGA before Nintendo came along and decided to capitalise on the popular IP by turning it into an exclusive of their own. If that happened, I see no reason why they wouldn't want Bayonetta as as exclusive on the U. Dick move? Perhaps, but it would make sense. I'd like to see her at any rate.

• Thumbs Up 4

Like Blue Blood said, the reasoning is looking at the future of the IP, not the past. It would be a dick move, but it also would make sense. Imagine if this is a part of the deal SEGA and Nintendo made.

I recall S0L was vague about the third guest character. Something about them being exclusive to a platform or something. Gotta dig to remember, but it sounded like it could be something exclusive to a company (like Sony's Vita and PS3 or Nintendo's 3DS and Wii U).

If you read it like that, Bayonetta would make sense.

---

edit: S0L said:

It's not a console exclusive. Doesn't mean it's not exclusive to one platform though. Oohhhh controversy!

---S0L---

Now, could he be referring to Nintendo as a "platform"?

Edited by Barry the Nomad

But Bayonetta is a character who is only appearing on Nintendo consoles for the foreseeable future.

If the rumours of old hold true, then Bayonetta 2 was cancelled by SEGA before Nintendo came along and decided to capitalise on the popular IP by turning it into an exclusive of their own. If that happened, I see no reason why they wouldn't want Bayonetta as as exclusive on the U. Dick move? Perhaps, but it would make sense. I'd like to see her at any rate.

Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU, and probably Nintendo moneyhatted Sega for the exclusivity, but the IP still belongs to Sega, no one knows if a future Bayonetta would still appear on Nintendo, and it doesnt matter IMO, Bayonetta is still a Sega IP.

As I said, it can happen, but IMO if it does is only because Sega want it to be.

If Ulala gets dropped this will seriously go from being day one to "I really don't give a fuck" in an instant.

I wouldnt not reach that level, but damn I would be quite angry

Edited by Ferr

Wait... Bayonetta's getting a Wii U exclusive sequel?

That is complete BULLSHIT.

Oh well, it'll probably fall through like all the other times they tried to make a hardcore series exclusive to their system. It'll inevitably be a demographic mismatch and Platinum will release it on the other systems with improved features just like what happened with RE4 and Viewtiful Joe. They just never learn...

Edited by PsychoJosh

Here we go again.

We know, we agree/desagree and the Bayonetta thread is here:

Just keep the Bayonetta non-asr shit away from me.

Edited by Tmsp

Now, could he be referring to Nintendo as a "platform"?

I think it's more "This guy's not gonna be on the SD versions". If it was someone who would've drawn in alot of people, he/she would've been revealed already, IMO.

Oh well, it'll probably fall through like all the other times they tried to make a hardcore series exclusive to their system. It'll inevitably be a demographic mismatch and Platinum will release it on the other systems with improved features just like what happened with RE4 and Viewtiful Joe. They just never learn...

BLOO HOO HOO

I hope the "platform exclusive" is Captain Falcon.

• Thumbs Up 5

\well, it'll probably fall through like all the other times they tried to make a hardcore series exclusive to their system. It'll inevitably be a demographic mismatch and Platinum will release it on the other systems with improved features just like what happened with RE4 and Viewtiful Joe. They just never learn...

Nintendo is publishing it.

Yeaaaah. Wii U only, buddy.You want it? Prepare your wallet.

Edited by Simon
  • Thumbs Up 1

*Looks at Wario's post* Captain Falcon...

Do it. DO IT. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

But yeah, I suppose it could be Bayonetta? That would be cool.

If Ulala gets dropped this will seriously go from being day one to "I really don't give a fuck" in an instant.

Feels somewhat petty, but I'm gonna have to second this. The game looks amazing but Ulala really was the reason I got into the whole Sega Superstars series in the first place. Don't lose the groove S0L.

Not gonna lie, a large portion of me want's to see Ulala cut just to see if I can feel the schockwaves of Chooch's rage all the way from here.

Yes, yes I know I'm a terrible person.

sleep.png

• Thumbs Up 4

I honestly don't think people will not get this game because their favorite character isn't in. I mean that seems a little extreme. The game still looks like a ton of fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

I honestly don't think people will not get this game because their favorite character isn't in. I mean that seems a little extreme. The game still looks like a ton of fun.

You do?

W83GS.jpg

I've pre-ordered the bonus edition on amazon. I'm keeping my fingers ready to cancel it if Banjo-Kazooie aren't on

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Not gonna lie, a large portion of me want's to see Ulala cut just to see if I can feel the schockwaves of Chooch's rage all the way from here.

You know, I don't just want Ulala because she's one of my favorite characters. I also want Ulala because she has been in the previous Sega Superstars games, she is female and because she makes sense to include.

I don't really wanna play Sonic and Sausage Fest Racing Transformed starring three characters that have nothing to do with Sega. That's not why I was ever interested in this game in the first place.

Try me.

Edited by Chooch

You do?

W83GS.jpg

in his case I found him extreme. So it was realistic for someone like him.

But Chooch? Seriously? I thought you said the game looked amazing before. Your seriously not going to give a single crap about the game cause 1 character you like isn't in? cause if that's true...wow. I'm sorry but that I cannot agree with.

The game does look good, but there is already a lot that's being done with this game that I don't like and I find severely off-putting. Veterans like Ulala not making the final cut would just be the final nail in the coffin.

It's not like there aren't other games I can spend my money on. Not buying this would just mean more money I can save for various other purchases. Both gaming related and otherwise. If you think of me less for it, oh well.

*shrugs* I have my reasons.

Edited by Chooch

I think it's more like it looks SEGA's missing(part of) the point of it by putting random guests above SEGA characters. I think i've said it before, but ya know that Smash Kingdom short with Kirby and those guest fighter? That's probably how he feels.

EDIT: Ninja'd, but now that get the chance to say this, I don't like the guests either.

Edited by FourCartridge