Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I don't see where he said that. I think you're just putting words in his mouth to sate your desires.

1. Click on thread.

2. Read where the OP was asking the question asking for a Wii U exclusive because Bayonetta 2.

3. Read Sumo's reply where he said he didn't see the sequel until today, etc.

4. Gladly pat yourself on the back for reading.

1. Click on thread.

2. Read where the OP was asking the question asking for a Wii U exclusive because Bayonetta 2.

3. Read Sumo's reply where he said he didn't see the sequel until today, etc.

4. Gladly pat yourself on the back for reading.

God shut up you idiot. He didn't mention the Wii U in any capacity, he was talking about Bayonetta in general. You just can't accept when you're wrong.

God shut up you idiot. He didn't mention the Wii U in any capacity, he was talking about Bayonetta in general. You just can't accept when you're wrong.

Will you calm the fuck down? Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't give you the right to be an ass about it. Damn.

• Thumbs Up 8

Will you calm the fuck down? Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't give you the right to be an ass about it. Damn.

Excuse me? He's the one being an ass about it. He's being a smug self-righteous prick about it with comments like "pat yourself on the back for reading!" How the hell is that my fault?

You lot wouldn't happen to be talking about this one would Only... I'm trying to find the deception there and I don't actually see it.

Oh okay, so it was Rex and not S0L. It doesn't really matter so long as it's a Sumo employee. Point is, what was said there was quite intentionally misleading (and I'm sure there were other comments as well, but I may be wrong). The art is from Seaside Hill, which is an ASRT level. It may not be the ASRT version but it's still the same thing.

And boy, this discussion about the racers here in the racers thread sure is about the racers and not the tracks.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh okay, so it was Rex and not S0L. It doesn't really matter so long as it's a Sumo employee. Point is, what was said there was quite intentionally misleading (and I'm sure there were other comments as well, but I may be wrong). The art is from Seaside Hill, which is an ASRT level. It may not be the ASRT version but it's still the same thing.

No I think the point is people are calling S0L/Rex a liar, and the implication is being there has been some kind of deception.

yet according to that, Rex is talking about the boxart which he doesn't think is using ASRT assest, at no point in his post does he make any indication as to if Seaside Hill is or isn't in the game. Although even if I look at that post critically, due to his use of 'think' one could get from it that he had just hinted it was in fact in the game.

And boy, this discussion about the racers here in the racers thread sure is about the racers and not the tracks.

Yes let's go back to mindless speculation as to who the third guest character is. It's not Miku Hatsune, unfortunately.

Maybe it's Keiji Inafune~!

• Thumbs Up 1

......so how about that ASR:T race roster discussion, guys?

Still have my fingers crossed for Ristar as a playable character.

Wait, i didn't got it: a character was scrapped but now is taken back as a DLC? A character was scrapped and its substitute is DLC? Some Captain Obvious can be generous with me?

A character was scrapped and you won't see them at all. Another character that would be DLC down the line is a normal one now.

A character was scrapped and you won't see them at all. Another character that would be DLC down the line is a normal one now.

Rex said we may be seeing the scrapped racer as DLC, but given the fact they couldn't agree on a vehicle even after 10 times, I kinda doubt it. I reckon it was probably a returning character.

On the Sega Forums, Rex also said this:

Nope.

You don't have enough to go on.

Except... It's none of those...

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7553447

Which implies that Ulala, Ryo, Ristar, Bayonetta, Arle/Amitie, Toejam & Earl, Segata, Ecco, and Axel/Blaze are not the scrapped character

Edited by The Marvelous Cero

On the Sega Forums, Rex also said this:

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7553447

Which implies that Ulala, Ryo, Ristar, Bayonetta, Arle/Amitie, Toejam & Earl, Segata, Ecco, and Axel/Blaze are not the scrapped character

Doesn't mean they are in the game....most are probably not in the game

It seems like their using what Sol said to us as solid evidence. Not believing until further proof.

Edited by Pepsiman

It seems like their using what Sol said to us as solid evidence. Not believing until further proof.

I don't know. But they might change their minds sooner or later. If they not, then I'll be ok with it. I respect Sumo,Sega,and S0L. Who knows? They may still be a chance for them to reconsider.

Edited by Shego13

Since SEGA wrote them off and doesn't give them interviews or review copies anymore, tssz just lurks forums and reports what we've already know as news stories. Watch, this will now become a story.

• Thumbs Up 7

Doesn't mean they are in the game....most are probably not in the game

I didn't say that they were in the game, just that they weren't the mysterious scrapped character :U

Awwwww why does everyone have to pick on poor little PsychoJosh? :( I'm not exactly siding with him, but everyone always gangs up on the guy!

I didn't say that they were in the game, just that they weren't the mysterious scrapped character :U

Never said that you did......just thinking out loud :)

Awwwww why does everyone have to pick on poor little PsychoJosh? sad.png I'm not exactly siding with him, but everyone always gangs up on the guy!

To be fair I don't think they were picking on him, they just didn't want another argument to take place plus the name calling wasn't really needed. unsure.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Since SEGA wrote them off and doesn't give them interviews or review copies anymore, tssz just lurks forums and reports what we've already know as news stories. Watch, this will now become a story.

Basically

>TSSZNews lol

Pretty sure that they "confirmed" several characters months back that still haven't appeared. Wasn't it Vectorman? Lmao.

Basically

>TSSZNews lol

Pretty sure that they "confirmed" several characters months back that still haven't appeared. Wasn't it Vectorman? Lmao.

Actually, TSSZ News had that info from an "official Sega employee", deconfirming Ristar. The same info who claimed DLCs for Generations (Ice Cap, Dragon Road and Hidden Palace), which was a complete hoax.

Edited by Jango