Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

If there is the slightest hope that Fang comes back...oh my please let it happen!!!

We already have the basic vehicle design worked out, so all they have to do is program him in!!!

fang-the-sniper-sonic-drift-2.png

Okay didn't expect Fang at all. Well I sort of did the weasel has quite the fanbase.

Still, I'm happy for Fans fangs. I mean, Fang fans. :P

If there is the slightest hope that Fang comes back...oh my please let it happen!!!

We already have the basic vehicle design worked out, so all they have to do is program him in!!!

And a Fang model to make

And a Fang model to animate

And a car model to make

And a car model to animate

And a boat model to design

And a boat model to make

And a boat model to animate

And a plane model to design

And a plane model to make

And a plane model to animate

And a voice to record

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

And a Fang model to make

And a car model to make

And a boat model to make

And a voice to record

His bike can already float, so that's the plane and the boat taken care of.

Who needs voice acting?

Who needs voice acting?

Who needs anything when you have Fang?

NiGHTS fans got NiGHTS into the original game very late into development, it would be fascinating if you guys/we got Fang in somehow beyond the results of the poll... :P

Everything has the be designed especially for the game. Basically what I'm saying is "please don't get ahead of yourselves thinking that it's an easy job for any reason".

You have absolutely no idea how much work goes into these things do you?

Thank you!

Edited by Blue Blood

NiGHTS fans got NiGHTS into the original game very late into development, it would be fascinating if you guys/we got Fang in somehow beyond the results of the poll... tongue.png

SOMEONE GET TRiPPY!

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, my last post was a little vague, so let me address three points that make this joke non-viable.

1. It was for fun; This has been stated from the start, it is not an influence on character selection, it's just an experiment to see what poll voting would be like.

2. This is not a Sega endorsed poll, and thus any decisions could be made null in a second (if it were a serious one), which would very likely happen with this one.

3. Okay, so the total votes were 170 in the end. Since a bit of those were doubles, let's say the real number of unique votes is...150. That is not nearly a good enough sample size to actually reflect the 'total population' (no, I don't mean all the population of the world, total population in this context just means the population that would be relevant to the game. Let's say that Sumo manage to sell 2 million of the game. That means that the sample population (aka the 150 who voted) would constitute 0.0075% of the total population).

So yeah, this joke is starting to wear thin already.

SoL already said no bikes.

Nice try.

And a Fang model to make

And a car model to make

And a boat model to make

And a voice to record

Well excuuuuuuse me.

Im not a game designer so forgive my ignorance.

Guys, let's just wait/prepare for when/if S0L decides to make an official poll and what not, and then have our Fangasms (provided that he wins that one as well)

SoL already said no bikes.

Nice try.

Actually, he said that wide bikes weren't out of the question, and Fang's bike from Drift is about the size of the cars of the other racers, so it should be able to work with a few modifications to make it fit for land, sea, and air travel

• Thumbs Up 1

fang-the-sniper-sonic-drift-2.png

Yeah, you're right... that's all they have to do, "program him in"... which entails modelling him, texturing him, animating him, voicing him, designing his transformations, testing his collision with ALL the other characters, making sure he's balanced in races against all the other characters, making sure he works in every track, and giving him an all-star move which itself must be different from everyone else's... that's all they have to do! No big deal!

Yeah, you're right... that's all they have to do, "program him in"... which entails modelling him, texturing him, animating him, voicing him, designing his transformations, testing his collision with ALL the other characters, making sure he's balanced in races against all the other characters, making sure he works in every track, and giving him an all-star move which itself must be different from everyone else's... that's all they have to do! No big deal!

He's not going to be DLC, he's not going to be playable in any form, S0L has already said that we've had our lot for playable Sonic characters with the announcement of Metal Sonic as DLC and that's that.

He's not going to be DLC, he's not going to be playable in any form, S0L has already said that we've had our lot for playable Sonic characters with the announcement of Metal Sonic as DLC and that's that.