Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I really don't know if you've been told information or not, but if you have then you really shouldn't be hint dropping regardless as to how ambiguous or wrong it is.

I did it because I knew this would be cleaned up soon, it's not a hint :)

what I just did there was de-confirm Brian Blessed sad.png

---

S0L

---

Can we put Brian Blessed on the experiment pol?

We could pretend he's a Sega character, he does look a little like Gerald Robotnik.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thought so. I don't think the last guest will be a console exclusive.

I think Sumo was referring to the fact that people thought Kirby was confirmed already, but he wasn't. Not that it can't be Kirby/Console exclusive.

If you could add a non-Sega character it should still be one that's tangentially related to Sega.

Like... dare I say it... Hatsune Miku.

I'd prefer one that's more rooted in Sega's history, so maybe a Treasure character. Dynamite Headdy or the Gunstar Heroes? Shyna from Silhouette Mirage?

Thought so. I don't think the last guest will be a console exclusive.

It's not a console exclusive. Doesn't mean it's not exclusive to one platform though. Oohhhh controversy!

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L

It's not a console exclusive. Doesn't mean it's not exclusive to one platform though. Oohhhh controversy!

---

S0L

---

Meaning it's not a console exclusive character (such as Mario), but that it may or may not available on only one version of the game?

I'm not even going to bother making sense of that nonsense. Especially since it's not even about a Sega character.

I have a bad enough headache now as it is.

I'm not even going to bother making sense of that nonsense. Especially since it's not even about a Sega character.

I have a bad enough headache now as it is.

Don't worry, I'm sure Ulala will make it in. XP

But yeah personally, I don't care who's the 3rd character in. Hatsune Miku's deconfirmed so I lost interest. As long as I have Amy, I'm good.

Edited by Ming Ming Love
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's the Stig, I'm sure!!

Or captain Slow.

Yeah, now that would be awesome XD

And didn't the top gear track appear in last year forza?

Yeah, it did, and it's also on Gran Turismo 5...it's not that farfetched,even if I was only joking ( but it would be awesomely cool if true)

So, guest #3 might be exclusive to HD consoles or it might be exclusive to handhelds? Thats what I read "Platform" as, either home console or handheld.

---

S0L

---

If my terminology is right, without looking up specific dictionary definitions, then what you've just said would mean...

"Console" = Xbox 360, PS3, Wii-U

Platform = A system or unit which can play/something can run from.

S0L Says 'not a console exclusive.' So it's not on the PS3/Xbox 360 or Wii-U

But it's not exclusive to one platform. So whats left? Vita, 3DS and PC (assuming the PC version is still coming out since all I've heard about it would be those Vegas licensing expo documents).

Wait... or does he mean, it's not a console exclusive character, so it might appear on a console. e.g. Uncle Kaz is exclusive to the PS3, Mario is Exclusive to Nintendo, Master Chief is exclusive to Xbox 360.

So you could see the scenario of Bayonetta, a multiplatform character, on one system only?

Before you get any ideas that I actually know, this is all news to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe he means that it's exclusive to one company, but not to one console...so...Esxclusive to Nintendo, being in both Wii U and 3DS?

If my terminology is right, without looking up specific dictionary definitions, then what you've just said would mean...

"Console" = Xbox 360, PS3, Wii-U

Platform = A system or unit which can play/something can run from.

S0L Says 'not a console exclusive.' So it's not on the PS3/Xbox 360 or Wii-U

But it's not exclusive to one platform. So whats left? Vita, 3DS and PC (assuming the PC version is still coming out since all I've heard about it would be those Vegas licensing expo documents).

Wait... or does he mean, it's not a console exclusive character, so it might appear on a console. e.g. Uncle Kaz is exclusive to the PS3, Mario is Exclusive to Nintendo, Master Chief is exclusive to Xbox 360.

So you could see the scenario of Bayonetta, a multiplatform character, on one system only?

Before you get any ideas that I actually know, this is all news to me.

Maybe it means it will appear on one platform but not all of them.

I'm gonna be optimistic and say it's really a SEGA character that's counted as a guest for technical purposes(i.e being half owned). But then there's the context...

I'm really hoping it's not a platform-exclusive Sega character.

Unless I happen to own the platform that it's exclusive for, in which case, hahaha eat cake suckers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Meaning it's not a console exclusive character (such as Mario), but that it may or may not available on only one version of the game?

Exactly. The only actual console exclusives are the Mii (WiiU) and the Avatar (360), this time. But that's the last thing I can say.

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

Exactly. The only actual console exclusives are the Mii (WiiU) and the Avatar (360), this time. But that's the last thing I can say.

I'm kinda new so.....who are you? Do you work for Sumo or Sega?