Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I think we all learned something today...

Not to freak out when people speculate which characters will be in the game, when said characters have a valid chance to be in the game. Saying "you know they won't be in it" based on a gut feeling and not official insider knowledge was what began this whole mess. If you THINK they won't be in, say you THINK they won't be in. Not "I know they won't be in". otherwise people will ask for your source, which is a valid question given Sumo have deconfirmed characters in forums and interviews.

Personally, despite the possibility, I THINK Mega Man will not be in the game. However I think he has more of a chance than Professor Pickle.

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 7

I don't want any more third party nonsense announcements until I know Ulala, Alex Kidd and Ryo at the very least are returning.

I want my Sega characters, damn it. Gum is awesome, but we gotta have Ulala too! We need more girl power man, this game is looking like a serious sausage fest.

Not that I'm entirely opposed to sausage fests. I love sausage. ;3

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 5

Not that I'm entirely opposed to sausage fests. I love sausage. ;3

Sausages as a day 1 pre-order incentive?

But yeah, it'd be nice to see if theres any more ladies coming to the game... and I say that in a non pery family guy character way just because.. .. .. well... LADIES!

NiGHTS can technically be considered a lady..

..Yeah this game is kinda sausagy.

Assuming that Nights rolls to both ways we have: Amy, Gum, Danica, Nights and Mii/Avatar.

Well, 5 characters out of 21 by now. Way better than other crossover games like Brawl and Playstation All-Stars for example.

Edited by Tmsp

Care what you guys wish for... Capcom may just end up puttin Bad Box-Art Megaman in cause ya know...

Also the reason I don't consider him likely.

the fact you can count the number of girls on one hand is shockingly out balanced...

Danica

Gum

Amy

Mii/Avatar if you're a girl gamer of course, but this also scratches ANOTHER mark up for guys if the gamer is a guy.

kinda sad if you ask me, where's Ulala, Blaze Fielding, Bayonetta and Sarah Bryant!?

Care what you guys wish for... Capcom may just end up puttin Bad Box-Art Megaman in cause ya know...

Also the reason I don't consider him likely.

People constantly say that, but BBA Mega Man was Inafune's idea. It was just bad timing. And a lot of people thought it was funny.

Plus, stylistically he fit SFxT, but I don't think he would this. If there's a Mega Man in this it'll be Classic or X, I think, with Classic being more likely.

I thought Bayonetta was too sexy for this game or something along those lines.

I don't think S0L or anyone from Sumo said anything about her. The too sexy stuff came from fans, I know the argument has been used around here quite often.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

it was just wishful thinking :(

i'm happy with Gum though, i know Gum & Sonic will be my most used characters anyway, so far.

Plus, stylistically he fit SFxT, but I don't think he would this. If there's a Mega Man in this it'll be Classic or X, I think, with Classic being more likely.

Or Zero.

capcom_troll.png

Edited by Waterwraith
  • Thumbs Up 3

the fact you can count the number of girls on one hand is shockingly out balanced...

Danica

Gum

Amy

Mii/Avatar if you're a girl gamer of course, but this also scratches ANOTHER mark up for guys if the gamer is a guy.

kinda sad if you ask me, where's Ulala, Blaze Fielding, Bayonetta and Sarah Bryant!?

Ulala's late for the party but she's coming. Bayonetta... I don't know. Blaze Fielding and Sarah Bryant would be awesome.

Oh my god if Sarah's in this game she will be my main forever.

Dammit guys, that chat made me hungry. I'm talking about Danica tho, not the sausages.

Edited by Jango

Well, it's kind of true that there are fewer female SEGA characters to pick from where a guy wouldn't be more suitable. Sarah Bryant, Bayonetta, Blaze, other Blaze and Ulala would all be deserving of a place though.

Or Zero.

capcom_troll.png

Ha, I thought the same thing xD

Though, what with the crossover coming, I think it'd be Classic.

As S&SASR had Banjo and Kazooie and S&ASRT have Danica Patrick, Wreck-It Ralph and some other stranger. Just out of interest if you could add any other video game character into A&ASRT who ain't from Sega who would it be and why?

Kirby - or Brian Blessed

Yes... we could have Kirby... we could have a character who is over 20 years old and who is loved by many... On the other hand...

BRIAN BLESSED! His all star move is that he physically comes to the home of the other player and yells at them. In fact he'd be perfect! He's already recorded most of his dialogue for the game thanks to Tom Tom! Look!

• Thumbs Up 2

After this, the rumor about Sumo wanting Kirby in, and the fact I haven't heard much form the puffball nowadays, I'm 80% certain it's him as a Wii U exclusive.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kirby might happen since Sumo expressed interest in getting him. I don't really see why though. People wold just complain "WHY ISN'T IT MARIO!!!"

I mean at least with Banjo there can be no argument. Sure, Master Chief would've been cool, but it's completely reasonable why they didn't pick him.

What if it's Aero the Acrobat or Yuko from Valis like certain dumb people on youtube are saying are "guaranteed to be in"?

So you all misread the question. 'If I could *add* another non-SEGA character who would it be?' what I just did there was de-confirm Kirby...

And Brian Blessed :(

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1