Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Ratchet.png

These two as a PlayStation 3 exclusive.

Insta-buy.

I love Ratchet and have most of his games but wouldn't Sackboy make more sense?

x4APh.jpg

Uh... help me see the connection here. I don't see how no Bug equals Vectorman???

Someones gotta represent the green skinned characters, and if not Bug then clearly Vectorman is the next logical choice. tongue.png

I love Ratchet and have most of his games but wouldn't Sackboy make more sense?

I think Ratchet would be better. He had little to no cameos from what I know.

Honestly, both Nintendo and Sony characters seem completely out of the question when you consider that they both have their own kart racing series to support. They won't want to wave a competitors game in their audience's faces.

After Danica and Wreck-it-Ralph, I'm not really expecting and exclusive character.

I'm expecting another character completely unexpected.tongue.png

(Even though I would like to see master chief in this game)

don't say that Josh, i've got my hopes up for Miku now (~_~; )

Edited by Super Soniko

I don't really like her but the way I see it, this game would print money in Japan if she was in it.

Maybe she'd be exclusive to the Japanese version of the game and get released as DLC over here sometime later.

I don't really like her but the way I see it, this game would print money in Japan if she was in it.

Maybe she'd be exclusive to the Japanese version of the game and get released as DLC over here sometime later.

Nah I'm not seeing sumo doing that, they are trying to deliver the same content to everybody(the best way they can). It would not be fair to the players here to have to buy dlc for something that's in the game on the other side of the world.

And besides if really is Miku, she is also a selling point out of japan. Just like Danica.

so.. Danica = Caters to US customers

Miku = Japan

Europe = ...?

where exactly does Ralph fit into this?

• Thumbs Up 1

ASR didn't get a Japanese release, and signs so far suggest the same for this.

Really I had no idea.

What about the arcade version? Since arcades are so popular there it would make since to release it there.

Hm, can't say I'm surprised by this; it's being fronted by a franchise whose general reaction there has always amounted to a Komodin Meh.

Hello Kitty? Well, while we're on the subject of characters that won't be in the game...

gm_construct0021.jpg

Edited by Unidus
  • Thumbs Up 2

Why does no one want anymore Sonic characters, not even Blaze, except me? Blaze is the only one I want to see as she is a logical replacement for the late Big the Cat, due to sane species and similar colors.

Why does no one want anymore Sonic characters, not even Blaze, except me? Blaze is the only one I want to see as she is a logical replacement for the late Big the Cat, due to sane species and similar colors.

That's easy... This isn't technically a SONIC game. It's a SEGA game with apparently three guest characters.

Also ASR1 had too much of a Sonic focus. So we don't really need a replacement...

• Thumbs Up 2

That's easy... This isn't technically a SONIC game. It's a SEGA game with apparently three guest characters.

Also ASR1 had too much of a Sonic focus. So we don't really need a replacement...

Meh, I'll take any and all Sonic characters I got coming to me. But I can understand the other side of the coin. Blaze will still have a shot to appear as long as Sonic is still running. We won't get to see much of the likes of Vectorman or Ecco outside of HD re-makes and whatnot.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually have a theory to what the total of the SEGA character roster could be at this point. Remember that someone pointed out Steve said the total of character in the last interview was going to be 28-29, and then stating the total he said was going from 25, to 27, then to 28-29 characters.

I think from the statement that has been brought up, i think the total for the roster could be "26" SEGA Characters in total, and that he stated that with "one exception" will be expected during a future announcement. So if it states 28 or 29 in the total of playable characters. It could be possible that the other ports will hold up 28 (carrying Danica and Ralph into the line-up), while another port will hold all 29 characters (with all 3 extra characters), meaning that the last extra is going to be on that one system listed (WiiU, 360, or PS3).

You could point out that it could be the random button that is somehow to be confirmed in the game, however.. i don't think a random button is going to be a spot, more like to be a just to randomly choose the character you couldn't decide on, so an extra on one console is likely to appear from a video game third-party while the other two are going to promote each other from SEGA suggestion's. Also, i do remember the total in Tennis, and ASR (i will exclude the Third-Party characters, and the ASR DLC is going to count there) which were in that particular order..

Playable total> Tennis (16) - ASR (21) - ASR:T (26?), which brings up the fact that it's somehow in a pattern from the total of it's roster (with the exceptions of the third-parties, but this the Sonic/SEGA characters i'm tallying in this point). And meaning by most chances that it would have 16 of it's veterans (6 left to be confirmed), and 10 newcomers (as the usual total since the first one, and 5 are remained in). Keep in mind that this is only a theory on it's total, you can say your opinion, or judgement on what you think about it.. it's fine with me for any reason from a bad point, or a good point.

If there's any further Sonic characters, I want Rouge or Big. I don't particularly care for Blaze, although I wouldn't mind her if she got in.

so.. Danica = Caters to US customers

Miku = Japan

Europe = ...?

They get Banjo, because Banjo is made by Rare who is a proud UK studio.

They get Banjo, because Banjo is made by Rare who WAS a proud UK studio.

• Thumbs Up 9