Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

but there are THREE guest characters, and it seems we aren't getting console exclusives in this one anyway, i'm still willing to bet that the total character count is 28, 25 being the main cast set in stone whilst Danica, Ralph and the third reveal are 3 extra.

I understand, but it's going to leave me thinking alot though.. But still, i just only took a little theory i believe would work out (at first), but at least i tried. Edited by Sparkster24

S0L implied that the number of characters is tentative and subject to change since Sega may still opt to make other tie-ins before the game comes out. He also said that the amount of characters will vary on certain platforms which implies console exclusives. So there's possibly up to 30 characters.

i'm all for as many characters as possible for this game, but i'm guessing the high roster count is likely one of the main reasons that there are only 16 tracks? i know they're bigger and take up more memory but that's my theory anyway.

I don't think so. SUMO only had to deal with land in ASR, well mostly looking at you Monkey Target. In Transformed you have Land, Air, Water, and dozens of different combos of that, it's been shown that the tracks change, and not to mention people in multiplayer games tend to only pick a few stages. It's probably just a Quality>Quantity thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

there's always DLC though...I'm pretty sure that the number of stage will rise if the game sells well

• Thumbs Up 1

OH YEAH, and his all-star move will make everybody rolls and gain momentum.

you mean ROLL and not gain momentum? : P

How about his All-Star move is an Angry Mob of SEGA Forum members chasing him and giving him more speed?

you mean ROLL and not gain momentum? : P

Nah, Ken will transform the entire racetrack into a downhill filled with boostpads ;P

But guys seriously, I still hope Segata Sanshiro make it in, I want to hear this music during his epic all-star move:

Imagine the awesomeness!

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 4

Nah, Ken will transform the entire racetrack into a downhill filled with boostpads ;P

We already have a game like that, its called Sonic 4.

We already have a game like that, its called Sonic 4.

And with which game you think I was joking? =P But let's not thansform this into a Sonic 4 thread, please :X

Edited by Jango

I guess I should be hung for the nefarious crime of having a negative opinion on a popular subject...but for that to happen the laws of all North America would have to be changed or something. Perhaps you should write an angry letter the President and Prime Ministers of Canada and America for that to be changed.

But seriously, screw Miku. I rather have a game with singing Feces...

Wait...

It's not that you have a negative opinion. That's perfectly fine. It's the way you worded it. You said it with an attitude and intolerance towards the other person's opinion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ken's All Star would of course take control away from the player, completing an automated run throughout the rest of the track. Upon winning he would say: "Not satisfied? You should go back and play the original ASR instead".

No t having a go at Ken. He just amuses me.

Edited by Lungo
  • Thumbs Up 5

I must say that Wreck-It Ralph has rekindled my interest in this game. There's nothing better than a 3rd party character in a game full of characters from different games.

Now all I need is Banjo and I'll be happy. LETS GO BANJO, LETS GO.

Just a thought. If they're planning on having 3 guess characters in Transformed, what if each version of the game for home consoles has it's own exclusive guess character like how Banjo and Kazooie is only exclusive for the 360 version?

I'd probably say:

Xbox 360 - Banjo-Kazooie.

Sony - Snake.

Nintendo - Kirby (or Mario or Link)

Considering how NEFF from Altered Beast is in the Wreck-It Ralph movie do you guys think he or another Altered Beast character could be playable? Altered Beast is a favorite of mine from when I was a kid playing my older brother's Megadrive.

Just a thought. If they're planning on having 3 guess characters in Transformed, what if each version of the game for home consoles has it's own exclusive guess character like how Banjo and Kazooie is only exclusive for the 360 version?

Except that would make, like, 5 guest characters total across all platforms. We have no reason to believe there will be that many.

Ken's All-Star move would be him putting up arrows, leading people into the wrong direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

Except that would make, like, 5 guest characters total across all platforms. We have no reason to believe there will be that many.

I'm talking about the 3 guess characters exclusively for the 3 main consoles not including the handheld's.

I'm talking about the 3 guess characters exclusively for the 3 main consoles not including the handheld's.

Right, so:

1: Danica Patrick

2: Wreck It Ralph

3: Nintendo exclusive

4: Sony exclusive

5: Microsoft Exclusive

Plus, S0l made it seem like there would only be one more guest annoucement.

• Thumbs Up 2

Right, so:

1: Danica Patrick

2: Wreck It Ralph

3: Nintendo exclusive

4: Sony exclusive

5: Microsoft Exclusive

Plus, S0l made it seem like there would only be one more guest annoucement.

Please be Banjo please be Banjo please be Banjo.

Who said anything about console exclusives?

S0L's implication from that interview was that there would the amount of characters would vary by platform. That doesn't mean exclusive characters, it could just mean something like, there's less characters on the handheld versions.

It happened before so I don't see how it couldn't happen again, but I'm just saying don't get your hopes up.

Edited by PsychoJosh

I say Reggie and miyamoto be Nintendo's exclusive characters. Just imagine them in all their glory! nintendo-e3-2012-hype-train.jpg

Still trying to come up with the all star though...raining money?

• Thumbs Up 5

Y'all are so silly...

Ken Balough's All Star Move is obviously going to be him flying over everything with his manly Tails beard!

• Thumbs Up 5