Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Sigh, I can't stand this. I hate Miku. Guess I'll have to live with it.

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 1

I imagine they're still proud of being British, I can't vouch for subjective feelings of pride.

Ugh... Miku's in this, isn't she.

I mean Steve talked about how he made a trip to Japan to talk to some Tokyo-based IP holder that he "can't talk about". And it's tangenitally Sega related. So who else could it be but her?

Sigh, I can't stand this. I hate Miku. Guess I'll have to live with it.

I see Barry hasn't updated the roster picture to include Ralph yet...

That happening any time soon?

Meh, I want the Chaotix in as one slot, and I can imagine Big being replaced by someone else anyway, so it's not like no-one wants another Sonic character.

They just don't want them to take over the entire roster.

to be fair, since he was in the first game, i don't think they'd need to talk it out with his owners again, pretty sure if he's back he won't be the 3rd and final guest character... besides Ryo is SEGA, Miku is just affiliated with them since SEGA holds the rights to her Games and some of her Merchandise ( a large chunk of it actually)

no no, I'm not saying Ryo would be the final surprise character, I was just adding ryo to the wishing list someone posted earlier ;)

SEGA and Miku do a lot of cameoing in each others works, the 20th Anniversary proves their connection with her unlockable outfit pictured above, The also got her to sing various SEGA Songs on the bonus pre-order CD you got with Project Diva EXTEND, and they also went as far as releasing a special SEGA Store edition bundle of the game.

SEGA also brand Miku's SEGA PRIZE figures that you can win from the UFO catchers in Joypolis, Apparently Uekawa is a big fan of Miku also and was honoured to work on a piece for the 2011 Vocaloid Calender!

some strong connections there if you ask me.

What about Hyperdimension Neptunia?

It's not really a sega game, but the game is basically about Neptune (representing the Sega Neptune, a console which was never released) who travels to Leanbox(Xbox) Lastation(Playstation) and Lowee(Wii) to solve people's problems there and eventually beating Arfoire(R4) and in the sequel the main character is called Nepgear(Sega Game Gear)

The protagonists for these games represent SEGA so I dunno, there's a connection at least.

Edited by Lentastic

What about Hyperdimension Neptunia?

It's not really a sega game, but the game is basically about Neptune (representing the Sega Neptune, a console which was never released) who travels to Leanbox(Xbox) Lastation(Playstation) and Lowee(Wii) to solve people's problems there and eventually beating Arfoire(R4) and in the sequel the main character is called Nepgear(Sega Game Gear)

The protagonists for these games represent SEGA so I dunno, there's a connection at least.

Neptunia is way too obscure for this sort of exposure, that and her design isn't exactly child friendly when compared with Miku.

everyone who's played Hyper Dimension Neptunia will remember her summoned goddess form and not her mortal amnesiac self, i mean her big bust, barely armoured self is a little risqué for a low ESRB rated game.

she's not in, we're just speculating who the third guest star could be since S0L visited Japan to discuss some things relating to Transformed.

a third guest star could be:

Megaman: due to the Archie crossover

Console exclusives characters: Mario on WiiU, Cap. Falcon on 3DS, Master Chief on 360 and SackBoy on PS3

Naka/IIzuka/SOL: The Amazing Spiderman got Stan Lee, might be hilarious if they do something like this

a third guest star could be:

Megaman: due to the Archie crossover

Console exclusives characters: Mario on WiiU, Cap. Falcon on 3DS, Master Chief on 360 and SackBoy on PS3

Naka/IIzuka/SOL: The Amazing Spiderman got Stan Lee, might be hilarious if they do something like this

Megaman & Sonic crossover was only just announced at Comic Con a few days ago, S0L visited Japan last month, i think Megaman is out of the question.

i don't think console exclusive characters are happening this time around either.

not that Megaman will fit into the game anyway, he's got no connection to SEGA what so ever besides archie, and archie have no reign over the game canon anyway, being completely different verses.

not that Megaman will fit into the game anyway, he's got no connection to SEGA what so ever besides archie, and archie have no reign over the game canon anyway, being completely different verses.