Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I wonder.

With Danica it was said 'she's an extra who doesn't take up the 27 slots' (was it 27?)

So is Ralf the same? I don't particually mind if he isn't since for some reason he just seems to fit into this game for some reason.

I'm just happy that Sega at the moment doesn't seem to be going the exclusive route like other games.(Street fighter x tekken anyone?)

Just saw shakey cam Ralph footage on a friends facebook wall. Can't share the link since its a Facebook embed.

If you can get me the link to it, I Might be able to rip it.

Apparently it's been said that he is indeed an extra, and that Sumo were given extra time to put him in.

Can someone post the pics/video, I can't access this website for some reason. Yet others are telling me it's a real link?

Its real. If you get the CloudFlare cache error, retry for the live version.

It's amazing how well he fits. His car looks pretty reminiscent of Banjo's so I guess I'll be playing as him a good amount.

Wreck-it-ralph-1-600x337.jpg

wreck-it-ralph-2-600x336.jpg

Wreck-it-ralph-3-600x337.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Ralph's a really cool addition. Hopefully, Sega will be able to use his appearance effectively in marketing the game.

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1

i'm actually looking more at B.D joe! HOVER TAXI!!

I know, right?!

MOTHERFUCKING HOVER TAXI

Edited by Cola
  • Thumbs Up 2

Betting his profile will say something along the lines of "Ralph has been traveling throughout different games and genere's and happens to stumble upon Sonic and his friends."

Can someone post the pics/video, I can't access this website for some reason. Yet others are telling me it's a real link?

2h5u3jc.jpg

2rrmeep.jpg

kd8tgh.jpg

Rehosted on tinypic, full sized, if anyone still can't see.

I like the way his vehicle looks. But is it me, or have 80% of screen shots been in the Panzer Dragoon course?

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

Loving the wrecking ball on the back of his car, hopefully it's fully animated. His vehicle designs just look awesome in general. I'll probably be playing as him often. Hope it won't be too long before the trailer surfaces.

As a big BIG Disney and Sega fan I am actually psyched for this, short of putting Rainbow Dash (yeah I went there) or Mickey in there, this is the BEST non-Sega addition as it lends a little crediblity to Ralph's video game adventure. Because now he's HAS actually stumbled into one!

Also this is the best news, because if Sega and Disney are chums again, we might get the Sega developed Disney Games on downloadable services. Specially the "Illusion" games....

*brb off to squee roll at the speed of sound*

Holy cows, I wasn't expecting that, and it's awesome! Ralph does fits in All-Stars! Neat SEGA and Sumo, very neat!

Man, the way this series is starting to shape up, we may see a certain nintendo mascot (plumber *cough* *cough*)making a cameo appearance in one of these games. Seriously, I think that the all stars racing games could, eventually, be a threat to the Mario Kart series.

edit: actually, I take it back; for as long as Nintendo is a hardware company, there will always be "fanboys" who will continuously call All Stars racing a complete rip off of Mario Kart... well, maybe if they are even a mere software company. mellow.png

Edited by Unidus

I really don't think Mario will be in the game.

Why would they partner with someone they're in direct competition with? Nintendo would be the only one to benefit from that partnership as it's not like they'd put Sonic in their game as a result.

I really don't think Mario will be in the game.

Why would they partner with someone they're in direct competition with? Nintendo would be the only one to benefit from that partnership as it's not like they'd put Sonic in their game as a result.

The way I see it...Nintendo and SEGA are now friendly rivals. As for Mario being in the Wii U version, I don't see the point since Mario will obviously have a Mario Kart game on the Wii U.

Edited by KrazyBean

So, we get Danica Patrick, but not Ristar and Vectorman...

Yet, at least.