Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

Character bashing... meh.

Anyway, I kinda wonder what Ralph's All-Star Move is gonna be...

Nostalgia bomb.

It could involve something from the movie happening, maybe he gets support from something out of the Hero's Duty game. Though I'd also imagine that he'd start smashing on something, causing building pieces to drop out of the sky, kinda like Banjo & Kazooie's Jiggy Rain

Edited by Cero

He slams his fists down and 8-bit bricks rain from the sky and strike the racers.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm more interested in track reveals than actual racers; with tracks like the Panzer Dragoon inspired one, there is just no telling what could emerge. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that, even if a certain racer does not make the cut, there could still be a chance of representation through a track. No Sketch? I'd settle for a Comix Zone themed race track (which appears, at the moment, to be a better possibility)!

• Thumbs Up 1

Miku's all star move would be using her ungodly annoying high pitched voice to make everyones ears explode, making them unable to drive.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm more interested in track reveals than actual racers; with tracks like the Panzer Dragoon inspired one, there is just no telling what could emerge. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that, even if a certain racer does not make the cut, there could still be a chance of representation through a track. No Sketch? I'd settle for a Comix Zone themed race track (which appears, at the moment, to be a better possibility)!

Miku's all star move would be using her ungodly annoying high pitched voice to make everyones ears explode, making them unable to drive.

Really? I'd picture it to be her swinging that onion/straw/celery stalk thingy at racers to a sped up version of this song

edit: Yeah, that's the word I was lookin' for, PsychoJosh.

. smile.png

Edited by Unidus

i honestly hope to god she is in, just to rub salt into your whiney ass face.

• Thumbs Up 4

>Sega.

>Marketing.

You guys can tell where this is going.

It's technically a Sonic game, though, so they'll most likely actually advertise this... I hope...

>Sega.

>Marketing.

You guys can tell where this is going.

...Ken Balough will be playable in his Kenesismobile?

• Thumbs Up 6

i honestly hope to god she is in, just to rub salt into your whiney ass face.

Don't make me post this picture I drew of Miku buried up to her neck in the desert next to a kicked-over bucket of angry scorpions and tarantulas.

Don't make me post this picture I drew of Miku buried up to her neck in the desert next to a kicked-over bucket of angry scorpions and tarantulas.

Damn, you despise her don'cha...lol. Well, I'm no fan, but I ain't no hater. To be honest the only thing I know about her is that she sings.

So, can we not have this degrade into two people shouting across the internet? THANKS.

But seriously, I'm agreeing with the notion that we don't need any more Sonic characters, maybe one more. Maybe as DLC.

• Thumbs Up 1

Play it civil guys. We don't need people throwing fits here because a character that you don't like might be in or vice versa.

• Thumbs Up 5

ah its not about her getting in or not, it's just his attitude from last night's status updates i'm getting at.

but seriously, go Miku.

I guess I should be hung for the nefarious crime of having a negative opinion on a popular subject...but for that to happen the laws of all North America would have to be changed or something. Perhaps you should write an angry letter the President and Prime Ministers of Canada and America for that to be changed.

But seriously, screw Miku. I rather have a game with singing Feces...

Wait...

Edited by Plasmette

I guess I should be hung for the nefarious crime of having a negative opinion on a popular subject...but for that to happen the laws of all North America would have to be changed or something. Perhaps you should write an angry letter the President and Prime Ministers of Canada and America for that to be changed.

But seriously, screw Miku. I rather have a game with singing Feces...

Wait...

Yup. Gotta love Rar- I mean Microsoft...

I'm gonna bet that the total of Sonic/SEGA characters is going to be "26" for reasons to state here, because of the last two games had a pattern going like (16, 21 (counting Metal Sonic there, but no third-parties), 26?) and that it balances the total of Veterans, and the Newcomers being in the game (16/10).

While, Ralph and Danica being the extras making a perfect total of 28 characters, while one console will hold a total of "29" with Ralph, Danica, and a video game third-party character that could be during it's release (making it all of the characters in that console), makes a point if the interview awhile back was stating it's total being different (probably because around the time that Danica was secretly planned during that time in May as it told to be 27, but then saying up to 28 or 29.. meaning that Ralph was planned in awhile back (secretly) when the time WiR was early on during the time, and to promote the movie which helps the chances being high, and give something to Disney back after putting their characters as cameos (which is a smart move to add in, and it helps).

Also, Steve stated that there is "one exception" being planned to be announced later on after more SEGA characters/tracks get the confirmation. This could probably mean that we could possibly expect a third-party video game character (i.e. Banjo-Kazooie) as a console exclusive making it "29" characters in total in that particular system (it could be on WiiU, 360, or PS3 by it's chance).

I'm gonna bet that the total of Sonic/SEGA characters is going to be "26" for reasons to state here, because of the last two games had a pattern going like (16, 21 (counting Metal Sonic there, but no third-parties), 26?) and that it balances the total of Veterans, and the Newcomers being in the game (16/10).

While, Ralph and Danica being the extras making a perfect total of 28 characters, while one console will hold a total of "29" with Ralph, Danica, and a video game third-party character that could be during it's release (making it all of the characters in that console), makes a point if the interview awhile back was stating it's total being different (probably because around the time that Danica was secretly planned during that time in May as it told to be 27, but then saying up to 28 or 29.. meaning that Ralph was planned in awhile back (secretly) when the time WiR was early on during the time, and to promote the movie which helps the chances being high, and give something to Disney back after putting their characters as cameos (which is a smart move to add in, and it helps).

Also, Steve stated that there is "one exception" being planned to be announced later on after more SEGA characters/tracks get the confirmation. This could probably mean that we could possibly expect a third-party video game character (i.e. Banjo-Kazooie) as a console exclusive making it "29" characters in total in that particular system (it could be on WiiU, 360, or PS3 by it's chance).

but there are THREE guest characters, and it seems we aren't getting console exclusives in this one anyway, i'm still willing to bet that the total character count is 28, 25 being the main cast set in stone whilst Danica, Ralph and the third reveal are 3 extra.