Awoo.

Ultimate Spider-man (cartoon)

Eternal EX

Umm. So is this board only for complaining about the show now? :x

Forgot Young Justice there bro.

I would've included it but now they've brought in new members that haven't yet displayed what they can do in the team. And that it seems like we'll be getting more members as the show progresses.

No it's just for sharing opinions and observations about the show. It just so happens several of us aren't all that happy about the show.

Pretty much, we don't have allot of postitive things to say about it. it is just generally bad altogether and the compliants are going to seep through, but I've seen allot worse from this very board.

And just who was the villian today?

That'd be Zzzax, hence Hulk's line about being "Zzzax'd."

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Anyways, todays episode wasn't soo bad. there was only two 4th wall breaks or barely any idiot jokes in the whole episode and no team either just spider-man and the hulk. now if the rest of the series could've been like this...

This episode was a solid episode, spider-man once again displayed intelligence even acknowledging while scared he has to help people, the pacing felt better, and I thought the team-up was somewhat fun. Unfortunately this episode still suffers for lame jokes, and unnecessary usage of old cartoony sound effects in the most WTF spots.

I find myself agreeing with Goku262002 that if the episodes were more like Marvel Team-up this would be a salvageable and more entertaining show.

And just who was the villian today? hulk's name for him was "energy man" but then again he was calling spidey "bug man" so I don't think hulk remembers allot of official names.

Oh that's Zzzax, I remember seeing him in Earths Mightiest Heroes most notably in Gamma

world part 1. He's from the Hulks rogues gallery BTW.

Honestly this series is slowly becoming better. I mean it started off VERY ROUGH, but after the Hulk/Spidey team up. I have a little more faith in the show. Yeah Spidey was still acting VERY immature but when it came down to it, he showed he could be a hero.

Bump. So yeah, Venom returns today. anybody going to watch? Guess I'll tune in just to see who the current Venom host will be.

I watched it earlier today, it wasn't bad. I kind-of liked it actually, they didn't break the fourth-wall as much as they usually do.

Bump. So yeah, Venom returns today. anybody going to watch? Guess I'll tune in just to see who the current Venom host will be.

Think I'll be skipping this episode since it's featuring the lame teen team and a version of Venom that isn't even mildly interesting.

Oh and Venom is

Harry

I swear this show has schizophrenia; its quality fluctuates out the ass. This episode is pretty muc exactly like the last Venom one, a bunch of shitty cutaway gags before Venom shows up, at which it turns actually pretty good. Is it too much to ask that the rest of the season use what

I really like the direction they're taking with Venom this time, having Harry be a psuedo-Eddie Brock of sorts and having him be the unwitting pawn of Venom is a good a direction, I wonder what they'll do with it.

...And ya know, for such a Super "team" I'm not seeing a lot of Teamwork from these guys. There's only been two episodes with them saving the day together, and they've hardly developed as a team in the slightest. So....yeah, what's the point of thse guys again?

Hell if I know, and it doesn't look like they will be in the wolverine episode either. Better off anyways this isn't super hero team with spider-man this is ultimate spider-man.

And did they make a DC superfriends joke?

And did they make a DC superfriends joke?

This actually reminds me of the "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" show that aired on Cartoon Network, but that show was actually good.

So I got a brief summary of this episode, and thank merciful Christ I skipped it.

Oh come on guys. I understand the 1st half of the episode was pretty bad but the 2nd half with Venom/harry was not. Yeah it had some real corny jokes but the action at least made up for the crap load of pathetic jokes.

Oh come on guys. I understand the 1st half of the episode was pretty bad but the 2nd half with Venom/harry was not. Yeah it had some real corny jokes but the action at least made up for the crap load of pathetic jokes.

But that's just it, the show obviously has potential, but its bent on shoving as many crappy gags as possible in some stupid illusion that its funny, and its really annoying.

Reason why I DVR it and skip through all the boring useless jokes. Damnit, Drake Bell is not meant to be Spidey. That is really the only thing killing me about this series. Kill of Drake and give me someone else.

Reason why I DVR it and skip through all the boring useless jokes. Damnit, Drake Bell is not meant to be Spidey. That is really the only thing killing me about this series. Kill of Drake and give me someone else.

I honestly have no problem with Drake being Peter Parker/Spider-Man, the only thing that bothers me is the god-damned jokes, maybe if they cut those down ALOT it'd actually be good.

• Thumbs Up 3

Alright folks it's rumor time: http://www.marveltvnews.com/2012/05/15/rumor-marvel-studios-insider-spills-the-bean-regarding-ultimate-spider-man-and-agents-of-s-m-a-s-h-2/

Not saying it's completely legit, but it does have some facts I've heard about previously regarding both Ult. Spider-man and Agent's of S.M.A.S.H especially that part about their being reality show like moments. Do not want.

Alright folks it's rumor time: http://www.marveltvn...of-s-m-a-s-h-2/

Not saying it's completely legit, but it does have some facts I've heard about previously regarding both Ult. Spider-man and Agent's of S.M.A.S.H especially that part about their being reality show like moments. Do not want.

......Welp, that's it after Avengers, there will be nothing I give two shits about from Marvel anymore, because if they think dumbing down their stories to the point where only mentally challenged children will even find it remotely funny, then I have lost all hope and respect for them.

The only reason Ultimate Spider man is getting any views is because its right before Avengers, a much better show. Once that's over, I bet you people will start caring less and less about it.

And the thing is, I wouldn't even care about a lighter take on Marvel, its just that it treats its viewers like morons; constantly breaking the fourth wall to tell us shit we already can see for ourselves, and forced humor out the ass. Its repulsive and insulting to the viewers.

Fuck this Show. Fuck it anally with a rusty chainsaw. and fuck off Marvel, you trying to gain a new fanbase screwed an old fanbase out of respect for you.

I'm pirating the rest of any episodes i'm interested in. I'm done giving this show any sort of ratings.

I know I'm kinda going off topic here but does anyone know why Spectacular Spider-Man got cancelled? I just re-watched seasons 1 & 2 and it's one of the greatest cartoon series I've ever seen.

I know I'm kinda going off topic here but does anyone know why Spectacular Spider-Man got cancelled? I just re-watched seasons 1 & 2 and it's one of the greatest cartoon series I've ever seen.

When Marvel re-aquired the rights to the show, instead letting Sony finish it, they cancelled it and opted for this one.

When Marvel re-aquired the rights to the show, instead letting Sony finish it, they cancelled it and opted for this one.

Wow really? Man that sucks, I wonder what was going through their hands when they decided to cancel such a great show :-/