Awoo.

Ultimate Spider-man (cartoon)

Eternal EX

So Steve Blum is voicing all roles of Wolverine now?! Sweet I never did like Piccolo Wolverine from X-Men: Evolution. That means all the anime VAs are keeping their roles in other Marvel-related shows too.

Wait...That means all the anime VAs are keeping their roles inluding the guy who did Young Logan's voice in Wolverine and he didn't fit that role at all!

In a perfect world, Spectacualar and Avengers would be running side by side, but nope.

In a perfect world, Spectacualar and Avengers would be running side by side, but nope.

Oh if only I had a super advanced portal that would allow me to travel to the alternate dimension where that's happening.

It's airing Fathers Day. Featuring the Wolverine episode by Bendis.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WSJgosUJ1E

This is going to be my last viewing episode BTW, if Bendis can't even make this seem fun then all is beyond lost.

Okay, I might actually have to watch that. I'm one of the 3 people who actually liked that story arc in the comics. Though can we please issue a restraining order between Spider-Man and Joe Quesada already? angry.png

(NO I'M STILL NOT OVER WHAT HE DID!)

@Tiller, don't even bring up that new Avengers show. It's bad enough that they canceled a great show like EMH for an Avengers reboot, but to do it just so they can make it as close as the movie as possible just show's their focus is once again in the wrong place.

It's just it's infuriating that its like they have all the pieces to the puzzle but instead of lining them up they are more content to toss the pieces from across the room in hopes that whatever comes out people will eat up. EMH is a clever and well written kids show. It's major weakness is the lack of a budget for animation which is sub par, but it gets by through heart and character homage. USM and the like have a huge hand in the animation budget, a massive amount of appeal and interest, an all star list of people working on it, and the entire backing of Marvel. But the writing, the characters, the everything else is absolute garbage. Watching them fumble putting 2 and 2 together is like a train wreck in slow motion. Someone entirely fucked up along the line, and everything Loeb has been spewing is pretty much damning himself.

Edited by Tiller

Well fuck this shit.

It took 15 bad jokes to kill all the hype we had for this series and other series that will be emulated like it. This is as bad as Mephisto getting gang raped by a bunch puppies.

It took 15 bad jokes to kill all the hype we had for this series and other series that will be emulated like it. This is as bad as Mephisto getting gang raped by a bunch puppies.

After OMD I for one would actually like to see that.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is as bad as Mephisto getting gang raped by a bunch puppies.

I would actually appreciate such a scene. Maybe we could compare this show to something else, like...Uncle Ben coming back to life just to begin a gay relationship with J.J.Jameson?

• Thumbs Up 1

Agent X returns this time with rumors not only about Ult. Spider-man, but also Agents of S.M.A.S.H, Avengers Assemble, and two up and coming projects (one I'm really happy about BTW).

Marvel knows how much fans hate the show. They know, that they messed up when they could have brought both kids and adults fans together, instead of focusing on the children. Regardless of what their PR BS makes it sound, the reason Ultimate Spider-man has been renewed for a second season, is that the network ordered the second season WAY before the series debut. The publicity stunt Marvel pulled by stating the show has been renewed by popular demand, is just a strategy to try and tell fans that people like this show maybe you should give it a second chance.

- Ratings for the show are not good. He then gave me the following example: If you have 10 people watching a channel, then you introduce a new show, and instantly 200 are watching, but after 2 weeks the number goes down to 60 you still have bad ratings drop, yet its way better than the original 10 they had before the show. Agent X wants you to look at that statement carefully and you will know the “TRUE” meaning of Marvel ratings PR stunt.

- Chances are more than high that Ultimate Spider-man will conclude after season 2. There will be some minor changes to the show during its 2013 season (a bit less in your face humor, a tiny bit more drama, and less scripts from “man of action” while more from Bendis and Dini). If by chance, the fans embrace the show in its second season it will be renewed, otherwise a new Spider-man show will replace it. Early talk about a series in the same tone as the upcoming movie reboot have been discussed, but nothing more than just that: discussion. Agent X also still urges the fans to show their disapproval of the show, since Marvel is listening, although it takes months and years for the company to answer the cries.

• Thumbs Up 1

As long as Keaton returns as Spidey and they give Drake the boot........

And they stop making Spiderman act like Deadpool (fourth wall breaking).

Correction, a badly written Deadpool. I dunno about the Deadpool fanboys but I'd be just as annoyed if it were Deadpool that starred in this show instead of spidey.

Correction, a badly written Deadpool. I dunno about the Deadpool fanboys but I'd be just as annoyed if it were Deadpool that starred in this show instead of spidey.

I don't know, I think this would be fairly more tolerable with Deadpool instead of Spidey.

I dunno about the Deadpool fanboys but I'd be just as annoyed if it were Deadpool that starred in this show instead of spidey.

I'm kind-of a Deadpool fanboy, but I'd be pissed off if they turned this into a Deadpool show, because it's not even funny, it's just annoying.

http://www.comicvine...again/112-1830/

Interview with Steve Bloom about voicing Wolverine in the newest Ultimate Spider-man episode, and also shows some clips.

Something's wrong here, I mean I actually laughed at some of those clips. And this Wolverine is actually acting like a proper adaption of the Ultimate Wolverine. What's going on here?!

Edited by Balding Spider

Interview with Steve Bloom about voicing Wolverine in the newest Ultimate Spider-man episode, and also shows some clips.

Something's wrong here, I mean I actually laughed at some of those clips. And this Wolverine is actually acting like a proper adaption of the Ultimate Wolverine. What's going on here?!

Its written by Brian Michael Bendis. Agent X says He's the good writer for the show.

Blum not Bloom first of all.

And second, Steve makes for an awesome Wolverine/Logan. listen to his stuff in Wolverine and the X-men and the X-men anime hes like the best wolverine we have had in a while.

Of course when your an awesome person with an all powerful omni-voice then you can be pretty great at everything.

EDIT: Man seeing that interview makes me want to see this episode, And I hate this show now! Wtf is this?!

Edited by goku262002

Its written by Brian Michael Bendis. Agent X says He's the good writer for the show.

Well, yeah, because he's one of the main minds behind the Ultimate Spider-Man comics. I don't think it takes "Agent X" to predict that he'll turn in a good episode. tongue.png

I liked the new episode, it was actually kind-of funny in some spots. Also, Deadpool cameo!

Edited by Winston

I liked the new episode, it was actually kind-of funny in some spots. Also, Deadpool cameo!

I thought he was the main character of this entire series.

• Thumbs Up 1

No, because Deadpool is actually funny. XP

I didn't say he was well-written.

Drake, please quit your job. Even with your darker more serious voice, you still suck major ass. MARVEL, NEVER MAKE WOLVERINE HAVE DRAKE'S VOICE AGAIN. THAT WAS A DISGRACE TO THE CHARACTER!

If there was a different VA, this episode would have been decent minus the stupid "please wait" things that kept popping up. GAWD I hate Drake as spidey.

For the most part I thoguht this episode was pretty fun. Though I really only found the whole technical difficulties gag funny twice, once when Wolverine went psycho on Flash and when Peter stabbed himself.

Also dat soap opera bit.