Awoo.

Ultimate Spider-man (cartoon)

Eternal EX

Except Sonic Colors was actually funny, and the writing there was a huge improvement over previous games.

That, and the characterization was spot-on in Colors; far more than this tripe.

... Holy shit, I just said that.

Screencapped and saved the text to a .txt doc and quoting you. your caught now!! :)

Does Disney XD release more then 1 preview clip of an episode during the week? would like to see 1 more clip to judge.

Edited by goku262002

Does Disney XD release more then 1 preview clip of an episode during the week? would like to see 1 more clip to judge.

You can probably expect to see another clip since this one hasn't come from Marvel/Disney XD directly.

I really dislike the look of the Hulk here.

Is it wrong that everything J. Jonah says about Spider-man being a menace is correct and Spider-man probably should be stopped?

I mean out of all the Spider-men, including Miles Morales, I have never seen such an incompetent superhero. He literally does more damage than there would have been if he just not appeared. Sure, I understand that is the premise of the show, but come on. Even his superhero team does nothing to quell the destruction. Because of him being stupid and irresponsible: Doom nearly conquered the Triskelion and destroyed Shield, Midtown High was attacked, many streets were ravaged, and etc.

I mean Spectacular took strides in at least showing Spider-man contain the situation instead of exasperating it. This one just...fights without thinking and dishes quips like a moron. Hell, it seems like we have, instead of Spider-man quipping to frustrate the opponent or use it as fear reduction device, he quips just to have a cheesy line. It is annoying not only ti the villains which it should be, but to the audience. I thought I had bad jokes...

Edit:

And this clip just proves everything I just said...really?

Edited by turbojet

Is it wrong that everything J. Jonah says about Spider-man being a menace is correct and Spider-man probably should be stopped?

For once I find myself agreeing with good 'ole fuzzface from time to time. but why haven't Jameson and Spider-man met yet? Seems that the only meet ups we have so far have been through smashing gaint TV screens.

For once I find myself agreeing with good 'ole fuzzface from time to time. but why haven't Jameson and Spider-man met yet? Seems that the only meet ups we have so far have been through smashing gaint TV screens.

Well, isn't he the mayor or something in the show? Maybe he's too busy signing stuff.

Well, isn't he the mayor or something in the show? Maybe he's too busy signing stuff.

Not to my knowledge. JJ still runs the bugle and Mary Jane (the girl not plant) wants to land a job with him.

Came across a fans perspective on this cartoon.

Dude makes several good points about the show IMO.

Edited by Balding Spider

He should have mentioned Spectacular Spider-man since the woman was a Young Justice fan(the show is awesome, dammit). To say that Amazing isn't funny enough? Blasphemous.

• Thumbs Up 1

Forgot about Colsen, jesus what did they do to his character?...

Glad allot of our points are being vocalized. Hey is there a official Facebook page for this show? curious to look if there is one.

I think this show may have set the record for "Most hated Spider Man adaption" seriously, on every Youtube video and media site, they talk about how bad this show is, and that's not even getting into when people compare it to Spectacular. Well it proves one thing at least, Man of Action has a sucky sense of humor.

I think this show may have set the record for "Most hated Spider Man adaption" seriously, on every Youtube video and media site, they talk about how bad this show is, and that's not even getting into when people compare it to Spectacular. Well it proves one thing at least, Man of Action has a sucky sense of humor.

Haha, this is nowhere near as bad as Spider-Man Unlimited.

Naw, it is worse. Way worse.

That was at least tolerable, if boring.

Came across a fans perspective on this cartoon.

Dude makes several good points about the show IMO.

I had to stop watching after a few minutes, I can't stand this guy. I don't like the show much either, but he comes off as a complete fanboy. "The movie's sucked because he didn't have web shooters!!! Raaaage!" Dude, seriously? That's your main reason for not liking the movies? I also prefer the web shooters, but to say removing them ruins the character is just absurd.

Further, I can never takeanyone seriously when they demand something they don't like is put to an end. People, have we learned nothing? No, it's not going to poison our youth. No, it probably won't forever alter the way kids view Spider-Man. Most importantly: it doesn't matter if different generations view a character in different ways. Hell, just look at the Sonic fanbase. There may be some heated discussions, but it hasn't exactly ruined the franchise, now has it?

Naw, it is worse. Way worse.

Uhh...different strokes for different folks, I guess. I can't even begin to imagine liking Unlimited more than this. Hell, even as a 10 year old kid, I thought Unlimited was stupid. And believe me, I was easily impressed. At least Ultimate isn't flawed from a conceptual standpoint, I have no idea how Unlimited was even greenlit.

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy shit guys. I had heard before that the show runners were catching some serious heat for this show, but I had thought it was just some dudes wishful thinking.

http://www.comicbook...v/news/?a=59135

Apparently that's not the case.

My God, that first one is utterly retarded.

"Ultimate spider-man is horrible! This is not a spier-man show. Where's parker's money problem? where is the parker luck? where is spider-man learning from his uncle ben's last words? This show is a big "F**K YOU" to all of spiderman fans who were waiting for this show. and by the way, the spider-cycle SUX and makes no sense. Seriously worst spider-man show of the last 20 years. This show DOES NOT HAVE MARVEL DNA, IT HAS LOEB's SH!t-N-A."

The rest I can agree with a bit.

EDIT: Also, look at this ad that popped up when I clicked the link.

3fe145afb7381539bfdd36b65cc969db.jpg

Apparently language professors hate him too.

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 6

My God, that first one is utterly retarded.

The rest I can agree with a bit.

Yeah the only things worth nothing were the cycle and uncle bens last words.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had to stop watching after a few minutes, I can't stand this guy. I don't like the show much either, but he comes off as a complete fanboy. "The movie's sucked because he didn't have web shooters!!! Raaaage!" Dude, seriously? That's your main reason for not liking the movies? I also prefer the web shooters, but to say removing them ruins the character is just absurd.

Further, I can never take anyone seriously when they demand something they don't like is put to an end. People, have we learned nothing? No, it's not going to poison our youth. No, it probably won't forever alter the way kids view Spider-Man. Most importantly: it doesn't matter if different generations view a character in different ways. Hell, just look at the Sonic fanbase. There may be some heated discussions, but it hasn't exactly ruined the franchise, now has it?

Uhh...different strokes for different folks, I guess. I can't even begin to imagine liking Unlimited more than this. Hell, even as a 10 year old kid, I thought Unlimited was stupid. And believe me, I was easily impressed. At least Ultimate isn't flawed from a conceptual standpoint, I have no idea how Unlimited was even greenlit.

Further, I can never takeanyone seriously when they demand something they don't like is put to an end. People, have we learned nothing? No, it's not going to poison our youth. No, it probably won't forever alter the way kids view Spider-Man. Most importantly: it doesn't matter if different generations view a character in different ways. Hell, just look at the Sonic fanbase. There may be some heated discussions, but it hasn't exactly ruined the franchise, now has it?

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 1

A glorified commercial in which a character who's modus operundi has been solo work for years is used to advertise B-rank heroes isn't conceptually flawed?

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 2

I don't exactly disagree that this is a glorified commercial for Marvel's back catalog, after all I pretty much said so myself in one of my last posts. But at least this feels like a Marvel cartoon. At least there was a chance to drag some obscure and overlooked characters into the light and make them shine. Unlimited was just...weird. It didn't feel like Spider-Man, it didn't even really feel like Marvel. It was, at best, a last ditch effort to cash in on Spider-Man TAS's success. I mean...Spider-Man going into space, finding a "second Earth" inhabited by beast people? That feels more like a suitable premise for Green Lantern. Besides, sticking Spider-Man in a team has been done before countless times, in the comics and cartoons. As far as concepts go, this is playing it rather safe.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gentlemen I'd like to address one of the major issues with this show that hasn't been brought up yet, and that's the team's individual abilities. Notice how only two of them (Spider-man and Nova) have other offensive abilities other than just beating people down. In this show the majority of abilities are just that beating people down, and you have three characters that are basically just that.

This team isn't well rounded at all, I mean look let's look at some other superhero teams.

Teen Titans: Beast Boy can transform into any animal and use their natural abilities be it size shape or mass to help out and has been shown to be able to communicate with animals. Robin has the most experience, is a trained strategist, and adept at martial arts. Cyborg is a mechanical genius capable of building numerous gadgets to help support the team in the field, and has a multitude of weapons built into his body. Raven has knowledge and mastery of both magic and spiritualism. And Starfire is strong, can fire energy bolts, and can act as a translator for dang near every living person.

Avengers: Tony stark is a genius, has cash and many resources at his disposal, and has access to his walking weapons collections that is the Iron man armor's. Captain America has enhanced human physical abilities military experience, and is a master of hand to hand combat. Antman/Giant-man is can manipulate his size, has a genius intellect, and can control insects with his helmet, the Wasp like Antman can also manipulate her size but has access to wasp stingers (energy blast's). Black Panther like captain America is also a master of hand to hand combat, has access to vibranium and vibranium based weapons, is a adept strategist, and also has access to advanced technology from his homeland of Wakanda. Hawkeye is an expert archer, has access to special trick arrows, and has had acrobatic training. Hulk has superhuman strength, durability, and stamina, is resistant to most toxins, and has access to a healing factor. Thor has superhuman strength and agility, can manipulate the weather, wield lightning, and has vast knowledge of Asagardian magic. And new comer Ms. Marvel has superhuman strength, energy absorbing and manipulation abilities, military training, and high durability.

• Thumbs Up 5

Forgot Young Justice there bro. :P

Anyways, todays episode wasn't soo bad. there was only two 4th wall breaks or barely any idiot jokes in the whole episode and no team either just spider-man and the hulk. now if the rest of the series could've been like this...

And just who was the villian today? hulk's name for him was "energy man" but then again he was calling spidey "bug man" so I don't think hulk remembers allot of official names.