Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

I thought no homing attack would be a problem for the bosses, but it seems that Silver and Egg Dragoon seem to use a different file. But Shadow and Perfect Chaos use the flying file. It's not a problem for Shadow, because you don't need to homing attack at all, but Perfect Chaos... Yeah.

First hit is fine. Just boost to win. Second hit you are supposed to use the homing attack, but you can wait until you get to the lower section and boost. Third hit is the same as the first. Final hit you can't boost into the lower section. so you have to platform until you get to the point where you hit the glowing. brain. thing. then boost into it instead of the homing attack.

I edited the air boost variables in the Sonic.prm.xml

For the flying in the video, I did:

<AirBoostCalibratedAirDragScale>-0.25

<AirBoostGravityRate>-0.035\

<AirBoostLevitationForce>0.0

<AirBoostLevitationTime>90000.0

<AirBoostStartVelocityRate>1.15

<AirBoostTime>90000.0

I am thinking of tweaking it for something more like Tails flying. biggrin.png

EDIT: You probably need <BoostInAirKeepTime> 90000.0 XD

Great! Thanks!

I'll probably add this to my knuckles mod!

Maybe we could hack the game and see if there is any cutscenes in there?! (My dreams and wishes right there.)

You guys also need to make Big the Cat playable, just sayin'.

Edited by Eggplant Wizard

http://www.mediafire...qisiskbg5lu96z3

There you go! I also included a version with the homing attack disabled.

And I slightly increased the auto boost regen skill, and disabled the huge loss in boost only when you start air boosting/fly.

Just one question, in what file is the XML located?

Edit: Nevermind! Found it.

Edit 2: Soopa updoot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JofjvKmCNgs&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Rageguy

Well shadow looks pretty decent now. Fix the HA effect color and the ranking animations and it'll be done

Crisis City. With Flight!

Flying is about as game breaking as Tails in Sonic CD in my opinion. XD

Edited by SuperRiderTH
  • Thumbs Up 1

Without the visible boost effect, it really looks like a remake of the Mach Speed section from 06, just from the front.

WOW THE LEVEL ACTUALLY LOOKS FUN NOW!

Can you upload this mod? I've been asking Dario and some other guy to make this for so long^^!

New Shadow's animations look great!

Edited by ArtFenix

I would like to thank you wonderful men for putting the roll in Modern Sonic. It makes it that much more enjoyable to watch.

Godspeed, hackers.

I would like to thank you wonderful men for putting the roll in Modern Sonic. It makes it that much more enjoyable to watch.

Godspeed, hackers.

Edited by Lobotomy

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 1

So to anyone doing the Silver mod, don't try to mod him after his 2006 moveset. it'll be pretty much impossible unless you can get the physics from the boss battle working in normal stages (Which would be fucking awesome!). Instead i offer this suggestion, mod him to how hes like in Sonic Rivals:

It seems like the easiest choice.

Wow, I guess I lost track of time, I started reading these posts and spend all afternoon reading... then I could not resist and had to create an account to participate in it too ... I downloaded the mod that makes the Super Sonic (classic and modern) faster than normal ... very good indeed smile.png greetings from Brazil!

And i really want dat Sonic Unleashed port *O*

Edited by Wagnelles

So to anyone doing the Silver mod, don't try to mod him after his 2006 moveset. it'll be pretty much impossible unless you can get the physics from the boss battle working in normal stages (Which would be fucking awesome!). Instead i offer this suggestion, mod him to how hes like in Sonic Rivals:

(video)

It seems like the easiest choice.

Edited by SuperRiderTH

Oh god, why.

That one looks cute, seriously biggrin.png

I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNOWO58d17A&feature=youtu.be

Well people, version 1 is finally here.

I'm sure you all know the procedure of doing this at this point. I'd appreciate feedback aside from obvious things (More animations need to be replaced, voice clips, ect.)

And there's a special teaser at the end.

MAJOR thanks to BoomBoomFP for improving the running animation I made.

Try to recreate the Sonic Adventure 2 poses For Eggman

Edited by Noku_Crocodile

Fact: Shadow's model have two muzzle parts, one with only the right mouth and the other with only one on the left.shadowhastwomuzzles.png

Edited by BoomBoomFP