Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-AVp9GPsyc&feature=plcp&context=C4788fc5VDvjVQa1PpcFOKKUyhGGf3wrq2fETpJuYDRcGCsJiohhA=

Jason Griffith still need a fix(I was looking for the "Woo,Feeling Good!" clip).I will update Ryan Drummond mod sometime...

-cringes like IGN-

Nope, doesn't clash anymore.

Edited by Shaggy Rogers

Fact: Shadow's model have two muzzle parts, one with only the right mouth and the other with only one on the left.shadowhastwomuzzles.png

Every character with that muzzle design has two parts. It's used for the whole "mouth always appearing to the side AND always on camera no matter which way the character is facing" shtick that Sega introduced in Unleashed.

Fun fact: Classic Sonic and Classic Super Sonic have a 3rd mouth object. An example of its use is when Classic Sonic is looking at his score before doing his victory animation.

There are no physics for Silver in the rival battle. It is all scripted. That would be ridiculous if Silver had playable files. And Silver only has his own moves in '06. In Rivals he is just a Sonic clone (same as everyone else) with a slightly slower homing attack.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Blazemod The eyelashes for Blaze look....erm, wrong.

If you see other videos, the happens with every Blaze mod. There has to be a custom animation to fix this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd answer that, but you already know what I think of it. :D

@Blazemod The eyelashes for Blaze look....erm, wrong.

Model swapping isn't an easy or perfect process. When a model is placed over another, parts of it are deformed to fit the animations of the original model, which rarely looks correct. Nothing can be done to stop that from happening. Any animations that appear to look "correct" were either directly copied from the character's existing animations or had to be remade from scratch, which takes a while to do.

Most notably, the animations in those boss intro scenes (along with other cutscenes) are currently UNABLE to be replaced or edited with the current tools available (I'd know because I've tried...) So until the more in-depth hkx formatting in those are cracked, the awkward eyelids are there to stay...

If you see other videos, the happens with every Blaze mod. There has to be a custom animation to fix this.

It happens with EVERY model swap, not just Blaze. (swapping Modern Super Sonic over Modern Sonic without skeleton swapping is the ONLY exception...)

Edited by JoeTE

You know what would be slightly funny? Seeing Shadow...with a skipping animation.

Open world Sonic game, here we come!

It's a custom level?Awesome.

Now it's just need to discover how to port models over Sonic.

Edited by RaceTH

Edited by Chaos Warp

Yeah I was just showing you guys could do this meanwhile. :V I got the geometry writer down already, but the visibility and some stuff don't allow me to load my own geometry yet.

I am now hoping Generations becomes the new Blitz Sonic.

As much as it looks terrible, the only problem I ever really had with it was the physics...

And MAAAAAAN I need to buy the PC version...

I am now hoping Generations becomes the new Blitz Sonic.

As much as it looks terrible, the only problem I ever really had with it was the physics...

You dislike the physics of... Generations or Blitz Sonic? There isn't really much going for Generations in that department, so I hope you mean that.

Edited by TheCongressman1

You dislike the physics of... Generations or Blitz Sonic? There isn't really much going for Generations in that department, so I hope you mean that.

I meant Blitz Sonic. I mean, even if Generations' physics aren't that great Blitz Sonic's are just TERRIBLE.

• Thumbs Up 4

Anyone know how to get the texture rip for the BG of the Chemical Plant stages? One of my Brawl modding homies needs it :P

I meant Blitz Sonic. I mean, even if Generations' physics aren't that great Blitz Sonic's are just TERRIBLE.

I would like to see you do better..

MOAR BLUEEEEE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijzlpG5_qVs

I was testing to see if Sonic Generations could handle textures that's way bigger than it's original ones, and it worked.

This is using Sonic 4's Ipad texture (4 times bigger than Generations' texture) and I modified one of Sonic's texture that looked like fur into full on light blue/cyan.

• Thumbs Up 1

I tinkered with sonic, i think he looks a bit better.

SonicGenerations%202012-03-22%2016-41-49-83.png

Honestly don't notice a difference.