The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Ok,so I will show off the project made by me and BandicootG:

20szyvs.png

PROJECT P.I.N.G.A.S

The team:

-RaceTH A.K.A darksupersponge

-BandicootG

-BoomBoomFP a.k.a Megamaniscrazy(beta tester)

The project:

Eggman over Modern Sonic;No homming attack,"Dash" over Boost,Drift like Sonic Unleashed.

Robotnik over Classic Sonic;Super peelout.

Previews:

Ignore the animations.

The first update:

And the last update(voice):

I laughed more at the project name then I should have.

• Thumbs Up 5

sonicgenerations2012040.jpg

He looks exactly like in 06'!

That's obviously 06 sonic! Time Eater must have sent him into white space as well. But because of his slowness everyone else already finished the game before we even saw him.

PROJECT P.I.N.G.A.S

You see this, SEGA?

MORE OF THIS.

(That "Time for a change of pace!" clip drags on a bit too long for a boost grunt. Maybe consider changing it to something shorter?)

Edited by sammichbars
  • Thumbs Up 1

sonicgenerations2012040.jpg

He looks exactly like in 06'!

He looks taller

is he taller or is that just zoomed a bit

anyway that looks exactly like him

you should try re colouring him to a lighter shade of blue and it will be perfect

~Alright...partner...Keep on rollin' baby, you know what time it is.~

Probably redundant what with the "I fixed Modern/Classic Sonic FOREVER!" videos, but it's still cool nonetheless; loved the first one.

Edited by Treacher
  • Thumbs Up 3

At other times, there is no reason why he shouldn't swing them, and when I say swing I do not mean wild flailing. It may be a bit fast, but it's Sonic, he's supposed to move fast. I'm not sure why swinging would look strange. That's the natural movement of bipeds when they run. I can't think of many people that run with their arms behind them, that's what looks unnatural.

Also, about your edit. I'm sorry that you are getting frustrated with people having a different opinion than yours.

I don't understand why you're comparing Sonic's run to how people run. He's a blue hedgehog. So saying what looks "Natural" and "Unnatural" is a pretty moot point.

And sure people run with their arms back, I've seen plenty of Anime that uses that type of running style. Because it looks dynamic, streamlined, and cool. And guess what Sonic is supposed to be when he's going fast?

And I'm not getting frustrated over opinions, I'm annoyed that people make that claim even though to me, it looks nothing like that. So you can throw that accusation out the window.

And I'm not getting frustrated over opinions, I'm annoyed that people make that claim even though to me, it looks nothing like that. So you can throw that accusation out the window.

Edited by TheCongressman1

Upload it to youtube

copy and paste the URL in your reply to the topic

Edited by RicoRob

I'm really impressed with Dario's work on this game so far, I didn't even expect the stages to be at this point and at 60fps, too. Even if it has been 5 months. (Time sure does fly)

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm annoyed that people make that claim", 'that claim' being my opinion, and "even though to me, it looks nothing like that", which is your opinion.

Look, it's fine if you think otherwise, but don't tote your opinion as fact. I'm not attacking you or anything, it really doesn't matter that much to me. I just wanted to discuss the subject.

I guess it did look that way, my bad.

-Insert multiple images-

Finnaly. A way to play Unleashed HD's stages. Generations, Colors and Unleashed Wii/PS2's stages were so slow IMO. >>

Yeah Dario said he won't release these stages until there ready (so probably when there soo close to Unleashed that theres barely any difference) but I really don't mind all this wait, hes keeping us regularlly updated and when they do come out there going to be soo great to play! I'd rather wait and play a finished product then play a bunch of betas and be spoiled.

~Alright...partner...Keep on rollin' baby, you know what time it is.~

Probably redundant what with the "I fixed Modern/Classic Sonic FOREVER!" videos, but it's still cool nonetheless; loved the first one.

You do know that isn't Sonic Generations, right? That's Damizean's Egg Engine.

Now know that Classic's roll is so fucking hardcoded, that there's only so much that I can improve. It gains momentum properly, Sonic stays in a ball until he stops, but it doesn't reverse direction, and if you try to go into a spin as soon as you hit the ground while in midair, nothing will happen.

If I can fix those two problems, I can perfect the spin attack.

Edited by Lobotomy

ENOUGH OF YOUR SILLY BANTER! all of you.

Dario Speaks!:

Damn, those look freaking sexy!!!

Sucks that these are only PC available. Hell, this is likely gonna be the closest we'll see to Generations DLC!

...*weep*

• Thumbs Up 1