Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Ah, so the Time Eater wiped out the Whomps too, eh? That contemptuous cur...

Seriously, though, this is some serious good stuff. Keep up the good work, mate!

Saw this @ Retro already but damn dario, your getting great at this Generations hacking. When the eventual Retro wiki page is built about you, you will go down as a legend! "The man who broke Generations and rebuilt it anew"....

All of my likes!!

Edited by goku262002

Well, while Dario/samothethief is hacking stages to great lengths... I'm just here doing lame stage texture hacks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2eU1UQt0Gg

I'm here also waiting for Dario's next update on his tool, so many things can be done with a tool like that, even remaking the stages that Sonic Team didn't remake!

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, while Dario/samothethief is hacking stages to great lengths... I'm just here doing lame stage texture hacks...

*insert video here*

I'm here also waiting for Dario's next update on his tool, so many things can be done with a tool like that, even remaking the stages that Sonic Team didn't remake!

I'm also excited for Dario's tool and custom stages as a whole. I would use it to import Sonic Colors stages. :D

I also like your Sonic texture/animation mod. Making your "own" Sonic is an interesting idea.

P.S. -

Untitled_000067.png

It turns out that Shadow's model is the only non-Sonic model that works over Super Sonic. So I took the obvious course of action by implementing Super Shadow into your Shadow mod. I even hexed it to use different textures than the normal form.

(Ignore the HUD and Blue-tinted aura. I was still using my own bb.cpk files instead of the Shadow ones.)

I'm also excited for Dario's tool and custom stages as a whole. I would use it to import Sonic Colors stages. biggrin.png

I also like your Sonic texture/animation mod. Making your "own" Sonic is an interesting idea.

P.S. -

Untitled_000067.png

It turns out that Shadow's model is the only non-Sonic model that works over Super Sonic. So I took the obvious course of action by implementing Super Shadow into your Shadow mod. I even hexed it to use different textures than the normal form.

(Ignore the HUD and Blue-tinted aura. I was still using my own bb.cpk files instead of the Shadow ones.)

I like that alot but will this have the animations of super sonic

I like that alot but will this have the animations of super sonic

Well, since I already knew that Shadow could be swapped (only Shadow, tried with Silver and Blaze, didn't work) so I'm already working on it. supershadowidle.png

Of course, this is loaded using Shadow's texture, also, I think that the model swaps for Super sonic wasn't a success was due to the animations not being swapped, Shadow's model has almost the exact skeleton as Super's, but others won't? I dunno, it's worth a try.

Well, since I already knew that Shadow could be swapped (only Shadow, tried with Silver and Blaze, didn't work) so I'm already working on it. supershadowidle.png

Of course, this is loaded using Shadow's texture, also, I think that the model swaps for Super sonic wasn't a success was due to the animations not being swapped, Shadow's model has almost the exact skeleton as Super's, but others won't? I dunno, it's worth a try.

Yep. BandicootG told me about that, and asked me to give it a shot too. All I did was use the normal form's animations, and hex the model to load super-form textures. Later today, I'll try to do some more testing on non-Sonic/non-Shadow models being used over Super Sonic.

Hi. I'm trying to change Sonic voice with Tails voice using the ar0unpack.exe (from artools).

But when I drag and drop the ".ar.00" file in the program, nothing happens... sad.png

I make all the process to extract the .cpk file, and works fine, but in the last step in extracting the ".ar.00" file I don't know what to do because the program doesn't work. dry.png

Someone can help me with this frustating problem? Please blush.png

Ps: if you don't know how I do this, you know how I delete the sonic voice? (Tails is better without voice, than to have the voice of Sonic.)

(Sorry for my bad english..)

Hi. I'm trying to change Sonic voice with Tails voice using the ar0unpack.exe (from artools).

But when I drag and drop the ".ar.00" file in the program, nothing happens... sad.png

I make all the process to extract the .cpk file, and works fine, but in the last step in extracting the ".ar.00" file I don't know what to do because the program doesn't work. dry.png

Someone can help me with this frustating problem? Please blush.png

Ps: if you don't know how I do this, you know how I delete the sonic voice? (Tails is better without voice, than to have the voice of Sonic.)

(Sorry for my bad english..)

You're supposed to drag the .arl file into ar0unpack, which extracts all of the .ar.## files for you.

But why are you using artools anyways? The Generations Archive Editor works a million times better.

You're supposed to drag the .arl file into ar0unpack, which extracts all of the .ar.## files for you.

But why are you using artools anyways? The Generations Archive Editor works a million times better.

I tried to use the Generations Archive Editor but it creates a .cbs file sad.png

I tried to use the Generations Archive Editor but it creates a .cbs file sad.png

Then, you're doing something horrifically wrong.

So, uh, first post here. I'm trying to manually edit super sonic's ring consumption on megmaniscrazy's shadow mod. I know what value to change, but after saving over with the Generations archive editor and creating the bb.cpk file, the game crashes. Any help would be appreciated. Also, is there any way to remove super sonic's auto path?

Just a quick question. I noticed that you mentioned bb.cpk, and not bb3.cpk...

The only ar.00 file which affects Super Sonic's ring consumption is in bb3.cpk. Did you accidentally replace bb.cpk with a bb3 based cpk? If so, then you'd better have a backup of your original bb.cpk...

Also, there isn't any perfect way to remove Super Sonic's auto-flight pathing at this time. Those are contained within the level files, and removing them made the game crash in all of my tests. The only levels to completely lack those paths are the missions and bosses, which Super Sonic can't be used in...

Edited by JoeTE

This is what happened when i tried to import an animation into 3ds max 2012

Edited by McStrosin

man i thought he had health insurance

I think he fell while glide.. wacko.png Knuckles, now you see why it is good to have a health insurance? sleep.png

I'm sad, because Knuckles broke his right leg. sad.png

I would make a running animation for my own mod, but I dont wan't to pirate 3DS max.