Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Why not keep it consistent and use the ones from Free Riders?

This, since Free Riders has a lot of voice clips and also from the recent VA (The one also used in this game)

Good news everyone! I found Sonic Rush voice clips to use for my mod, now all I need is the knowledge on how to replace voice clips. =D

anyone of you know where the flying animations metal sonic are? I can't seem to find them... Since I am making this:

Edited by jmayu

I know very little about modding but would it be possible to mod the 3DS exclusive levels and/or bosses for the PC version, artwork and all? Obviously we'd want different level design so that it isn't all boosty or copy/pasta

I know very little about modding but would it be possible to mod the 3DS exclusive levels and/or bosses for the PC version, artwork and all? Obviously we'd want different level design so that it isn't all boosty or copy/pasta

Depends, for that we would need a tool that can export levels from the 3DS, if that tool existed then we would already have the levels from the 3DS.

I don't think this was posted, but here's a Cream mod with a download link in the description of the video.

DAT VICTORY POSE

• Thumbs Up 4

I don't think this was posted, but here's a Cream mod with a download link in the description of the video.

DAT VICTORY POSE

In her skydive animation, it almost looks like she's using her ears as parachutes!

Hey guys, i've released the metal classic sonic mod!

Here it is:

Download Is here

Edited by Pony the hedgehog

Non-playable characters modded to be playable characters are becoming like Sonic because some like Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge really can't boost to their speeds and other Sonic's abilities. Each of their victory pose looks weird to me.

Non-playable characters modded to be playable characters are becoming like Sonic because some like Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Rouge really can't boost to their speeds and other Sonic's abilities. Each of their victory pose looks weird to me.

Well, the mods aren't done, so...

Thank you Dario! Someone had to tell them i told them sometime ago but i was ignored as usual.

See guys he even showed you custom animations are possible, now get to it!!

Sweet! So, we can use imported animations now eh? Ha ha! Now all these files that I've ripped from Mario & Sonic 2 can actually serve some purpose!

...it is possible to convert a .psa into an .anm.hkx, right?

Edited by HunterTSF

Can you please stop doing model swaps without custom animations? Geeze, ain't that hard.

*video*

Use this old script for importing the model, animate the keyframes, then use this settings on the Havok exporter.

http://i.imgur.com/pVu5m.png

Probably needs a few more stuff stripped out, but it can't be easier. dry.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFB5-KyHtfc

Importing Generations animations into 3DS Max is fun!

I managed to edit the spines and float height in Silver's floating animation.

I had to do a few more modifications in the Havok export settings (otherwise, the filesize goes up way too much.)

I also had to re-scale everything back to 100 (The import script up-scales everything to 3600), and I had to rotate the root bone back to 0,0,0.

But in the end, as the video shows, it worked perfectly (besides a stretching glitch related to some boundaries in the character profile section of the collection room. Using the animation anywhere else wouldn't cause problems.)

Edited by JoeTE
  • Thumbs Up 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFB5-KyHtfc

Importing Generations animations into 3DS Max is fun!

I managed to edit the spines and float height in Silver's floating animation.

I had to do a few more modifications in the Havok export settings (otherwise, the filesize goes up way too much.)

I also had to re-scale everything back to 100 (The import script up-scales everything to 3600), and I had to rotate the root bone back to 0,0,0.

But in the end, as the video shows, it worked perfectly (besides a stretching glitch related to some boundaries in the character profile section of the collection room. Using the animation anywhere else wouldn't cause problems.)

Custom animations!!! If only I had the tools....

http://www.mediafire...k1cdg6lxj4b6gqq

Oh hey, an update to my Super Sonic mod. Now included the Classic Sonic recolors, the Hyper Sonics, plus Hyper Metal Sonic and the returning Super Shadow and Super Silver.

Later this month, I'll make a 3rd update with HUD edits, fixes (such as Classic Sonic in cutscenes), and more.

I don't have a video this time, so here's a screenshot instead...

AllinadaysworkB.png

Yes, that's the cutscene which plays after beating Perfect Chaos for the first time. Nothing new for Super Sonic...

*inb4 this is used in a demotivational poster*

a video presentation about mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q32Rwvx6Los