Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Sorry for the low quality, but

*pic*

These actually do have Collision Detection by the way, as someone hit it when they had low gravity on Modern Sonic.

Oh those you mean. They're actually part of the rooftop run swinging blade as a single object, so I'd need to remove the blade completely. I'll see what can be done with it.

Second version of my Shadow released, now with Model Swap, and SA2 Shadow.

SA2 Shadow's sexy isn't he....

Edited by BoomBoomFP
  • Thumbs Up 2

*That video*

You know... Every world will come to end... And I'll~ I'll create your final reeeest~

That is indeed sexy. Gonna try it soon. Awesome job!

*VIDEO*

Nice job with the whole SA2 Shadow idea. And those HUD edits look amazing.

P.S. - Looks like I'll have to release something relating to my Super Sonic tomorrow (That is, if I want to keep up the pattern of my mod being released the day after yours.)

Speaking of your hacks...

Good luck to anyone who tries to hack SonicSps.ar.00 a.k.a. the Time Eater Super Sonic, I tried swapping Modern Super Sonic with Blaze and.... the game crashed. =\

I already hacked it.

TimeEaterLol.png

It figures that I finally found out how to make the fight really easy while playing as two Hyper Sonics...

(P.S. - For once, this isn't a subtle hint towards a video. That fight lags WAY too much while recording. I could lower the game's resolution, but it really kills the video quality...)

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol, what a fucking coincidence.

Have you done a successful model swap in SonicSps.ar.00?

Lol. I knew you meant Model Swapping. I just felt like being a smart-aleck with the whole texture+material edits I've done lately.

In all seriousness, I haven't done a successful model swap for this. Then again, it's more that I haven't tried one rather than trying and failing.

I've had similar "game-crashing before the title screen" problems when trying to edit the effect models in SonicActionCommon.ar.00. But I managed to get those working through some hex editing...

Since you want a Blaze over Final Boss Super Sonic, maybe I could give it a shot tomorrow...

Edited by JoeTE

Haven't ever posted around here, just lurked. But good on you Dario!

Seeing such playable progress for the Unleashed stages seems amazing, even though obviously there is plenty of things to tighten and screw.

It still looks amazing on how you've gone from having only windmills from Apotos appear to now having a whole level loaded, and lighting working with collision. All I can say now , is that I can't wait when you solve some events on stages that can't be imported (like the robot that chased you in Apotos, though some things like the Aero-Chasers

are in the game fortunately allowing for the importing to be a bit more flexible).

Edited by Alex2beta

The only serious project is the unleashed import ?

Edited by sayi50
  • Thumbs Up 1

This would be funny if it imports a Werehog level in Generations. But the Modern Sonic cant play someone of that.

PS: I dont know why my font is black.

Edited by XDRAKOX

EDIT: Link Removed. If you want the files, ask me first, or find the links to it in my youtube videos.

Oh hey, an update to my Super Sonic mod. Now included the Classic Sonic recolors, the Hyper Sonics, plus Hyper Metal Sonic and the returning Super Shadow and Super Silver.

Later this month, I'll make a 3rd update with HUD edits, fixes (such as Classic Sonic in cutscenes), and more.

I don't have a video this time, so here's a screenshot instead...

AllinadaysworkB.png

Yes, that's the cutscene which plays after beating Perfect Chaos for the first time. Nothing new for Super Sonic...

*inb4 this is used in a demotivational poster*

Edited by JoeTE

These mods are GREAT! How come there are so few Classic Sonic mods though? Classic Tails in a Classic Level couldn't go amiss.

These mods are GREAT! How come there are so few Classic Sonic mods though? Classic Tails in a Classic Level couldn't go amiss.

I don't remember if it was a video or a pic, but someone posted one in this thread, but Classic Tails with the wheel-o-feet looked weird

I don't remember if it was a video or a pic, but someone posted one in this thread, but Classic Tails with the wheel-o-feet looked weird

All they have to do is just take it off, since classic Tails at top speed "lifts" his feet off the air.

Good news everyone! I found Sonic Rush voice clips to use for my mod, now all I need is the knowledge on how to replace voice clips. =D

Those are really low quality, why not use voice clips from Sonic 06?