Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

It's very small and I'd like feedback, but:

http://www.mediafire.com/?89ze0cqxdjjo2ir

I changed Classic Sonic's Y-Axis Value for his jump to 0.8, so now both his X and Y axis values are the same. I noticed a difference to me, but I'd like to know if you guys think the same and if those values should change, or other ones in the Jump folder. Replace the file with the same on in the extracted BB3 files and then repack it with cripackedfilemanager.

Not sure if this counts enough as modding, just taking advantage of that cheat to raise the max skill points. Pardon the border issues.

• Thumbs Up 1

My Blaze mod is fixed and complete! (aside from Burning Blaze) I will upload a video within the next few hours.

EDIT: Here it is now with proper eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2h6hspEgS8&feature=channel_video_title

Damn, I must say, that looks pretty freaking great. I especially like the fact that you actually changed the color of the aura of the boost and the colors of the ball form when drifting and all that, really helps add to the overall effect, which is obviously the point.

Now, if only I had the PC version of this to actually use it with..nevertheless, kudos to you for making that. It's still so early too, it should be pretty interesting to see what else the community comes up with since we're practically already got characters and stages on the way.

Well, I can't take all the credit. I did make the mod yes, but I wouldn't even know how to change animations and what textures to edit if it wasn't for BoomBoomFP a.k.a. Megamaniscrazy and Youtuber Melpontro (Weather he's on SSMB or not I don't know.)

In that case, all the work that each of you put in together really shows here, I think it came out really good. I can imagine it taking quite some time to be able to get done. Now people are just one step closer to getting all the custom characters they've been hoping for.

That hacker still has quite some ground to cover model-wise....o_o

tell me about that .. lol FZ !

the textures not bad .. awfully god but model is sucks

My Blaze mod is fixed and complete! (aside from Burning Blaze) I will upload a video within the next few hours.

EDIT: Here it is now with proper eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2h6hspEgS8&feature=channel_video_title

Nice !! : D like it ..

Dario outdoes himself:

I would like some opinions on what to do in Empire city. (Ignore the obvious material glitches and cameras)

1. What should I replace the thorn fans around the big beams with? I don't know of any object in generations with a similar behaviour.
  2. Since there's no big chaser coded in the game, what could be used instead in the first section of the big bridge? (The GUN truck is an obvious suggestion v.png)
  3. Since there's no QTE Jump pads(the one you just bump into and press the button to go to the next one), what could I do in that shortcut?

• Thumbs Up 5

I hadn't posted it yet because it's a way too early layout. :(

You're free to answer to those 3 questions tho if you want to do some suggestions.

Dario outdoes himself:

Actually, there are Thorn fans to my knowledge. They're on the top of the Axes in Rooftop Run. Replace the Chaser with the GUN Truck, for the love of god :V and for the shortcut? I have two suggestions actually. One is having the Normal Jump Pad and Trick Jump Pads next to each other (The Trick Pad would lead to the shortcut) and the other is having 2 Rainbow Rings on top of eachother.

Also: Yeah, I think I did fix Classic Sonic's jump. Anyone know where his Slope physics are though? I'd like to actually have him GAIN momentum when he rolls down slopes.

Edited by PSI Freeze

Actually, there are Thorn fans to my knowledge. They're on the top of the Axes in Rooftop Run. Replace it with the GUN Truck, for the love of god :V and for the shortcut? I have two suggestions actually. One is having the Normal Jump Pad and Trick Jump Pads next to each other (The Trick Pad would lead to the shortcut) and the other is having 2 Rainbow Rings on top of eachother.

Also: Yeah, I think I did fix Classic Sonic's jump. Anyone know where his Slope physics are though? I'd like to actually have him GAIN momentum when he rolls down slopes.

????????????? i didnt understand .. YOU

I hadn't posted it yet because it's a way too early layout. sad.png

You're free to answer to those 3 questions tho if you want to do some suggestions.

Aww your making a big deal over nothing, just getting a fully working Unleashed stage working in Generations to begin with is amazing! some mis-colored rails won't make much of a difference.

I've already lent my suggestions over at Retro. but i wanted to see if SSMB had any suggestions, seems there still in their model swap phase.

Aww your making a big deal over nothing, just getting a fully working Unleashed stage working in Generations to begin with is amazing! some mis-colored rails won't make much of a difference.

I've already lent my suggestions over at Retro. but i wanted to see if SSMB had any suggestions, seems there still in their model swap phase.

... can somebody upload a metal sonic mod swap model ?? Download ?

Actually, there are Thorn fans to my knowledge. They're on the top of the Axes in Rooftop Run.

Which part? ohmy.png I don't remember anything like it.