Awoo.

The Official Sonic Generations Mods Topic

CanofEpicSauce

Great work, you guys! The game hasn't even been out for a year, and you're hacking the shit out of it! Good job keeping it all organized as well!

51287525.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey Metal Sonic, you seem to be alittle stiff there buddy!

Haha, nice. now start working on animations for these guys. the T-pose is funny and all but i want to see this turn more into a serious project then just for lulz.

On the subject of the Unleashed day stage porting, has anyone managed to hack C Sonic into them? or been able to port the night stages?

As far as Shadow goes, make the jump aura yellow (use super sonic's?), have the boost use the same textures as in the boss fight, fix the skating animation, and maybe add voice clips, and you have a winner!

I'd pay money for this SEGA ;_;

For fuck's sake Sonic Team, do you see? We Do care about playable characters, we wouldn't be wasting time hacking if we didn't. We shouldn't have to do something YOU should already be doing, so for the love of god GIVE US MORE CHARACTERS TO PLAY AS.

• Thumbs Up 6

For fuck's sake Sonic Team, do you see? We Do care about playable characters, we wouldn't be wasting time hacking if we didn't. We shouldn't have to do something YOU should already be doing, so for the love of god GIVE US MORE CHARACTERS TO PLAY AS.

Try your luck on SEGA Forums, you can bet here they won't listen to you... -_-

There... You may have better luck... I guess... :S

Hey, careful with your words. I agree with this, but SEGA (If they somehow see it) might mis-interpret and give us more genre roulette.

• Thumbs Up 1

On the subject of the Unleashed day stage porting, has anyone managed to hack C Sonic into them? or been able to port the night stages?

It should be doable, but we're focusing on getting the day stages playable. Making a 2D level playable out of a night stage requires far more formats figured out(paths, cameras) so we can give it a try. I want to see it happen personally, but it won't until day stages are playable.

It should be doable, but we're focusing on getting the day stages playable. Making a 2D level playable out of a night stage requires far more formats figured out(paths, cameras) so we can give it a try. I want to see it happen personally, but it won't until day stages are playable.

Hey got a question Dario. Y'know how Speed Highway changes from a midnight stage to a early dawn stage? Is there anyway to have that work in reverse? Might be cool to see an Unleashed stage go from bright day to sunset or night while traveling through the stage.

If thats not possible, then work on some night variants after your done with the day version stages.

AW YEAH!

Time to play some Sonic Rush music to go with it !

(um but, what do I do with that bb3.cpk thing? Do I need winzip or something?)

Edited by Dellinas

In your Sonic Generations folder (which will be in a different location depending on whether or not you got it on Steam) find the folder "disk" and in there should be 3 files, bb.cpk, bb2.cpk, and bb3.cpk. Replace the bb3.cpk in there with the one you downloaded.

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU TRY MODDING SOMETHING!

Here's an idea for the guys that have the Egg Fighter mod:

Egg Fighter vs Egg Dragoon

OR

Egg Pawn vs Egg Dragoon

Take your pick

Ah, yet another poor victim of Science Team's failures. How depressingly hilarious...

Seriously, I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw that Eggman in City Escape (SA2) video. If only he didn't looked so mutated...

• Thumbs Up 1

So are these going to turn into anything serious projects? at least that metal sonic one looks like a half decent attempt.