Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

I was in the wrong thread. Sorry.

Is it just me, or does PapaRappa look........REALLY off?

Edited by PSI Aqua

Bruce Campbell has nothing to do with Nintendo though.

...Or does he? DUN DUNNN!

I know, but that'd be fucking cool.

I think the only other Smash Brothers-like game I actually enjoyed that wasn't Smash itself was...

I also liked this one:

• Thumbs Up 4

I also liked this one:

[media=]

gotta love the first one.... I SAID DIGIVOLVE!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the only other Smash Brothers-like game I actually enjoyed that wasn't Smash itself was...

[media=]

Heres a funny fact about that game, Megaman Zero's VA is rino ramano. He ALSO did the voice for spider-man for the playstation 1 "spider-man" game series.

• Thumbs Up 1

So we might have a vita version on the cards.

Three domain names registered by Sony give the game away. "PlaystationAllStarsVita.com," "PS-AllStarsVita.com," and "PSAllStarsBattleRoyaleVita.com."

E3 is soon you know.

• Thumbs Up 2

I laugh at them trying to make like it's a serious fighter. It's a Smash Clone, Smash is primarily a party game.

Battle Royale for Evo2k13

No Items

Sweet Tooth only

Butler Destination

Parappa banned for being too OP

• Thumbs Up 7

We might have our first third party character and it's...

Bouncer_bd.jpg

Big Daddy!

The official facebook page for this game had a poll on it recently, one of the questions was as follows.

Who will win this battle Royale? Options where several confirmed characters and Nathan Drake, who as of yet has only been rumored.

v0yjH.png

Then a few moments later, this image appeared...

zyeuS.png

Followed by this...

C3sK6.png

Big Daddy confirmed!?

Edit: They appear to have now been removed from the facebook page.

Big Daddy would be cool and Nathan Drake is a given but where the fuck is Ratchet?

They say 'Tell us who you want in the game' well assuming thats not just empty words as I would imagine the final roster is locked... anyone wanna suggest Sonic?

Someone suggest Crash Bandicoot for the million time haha!

Seriously, dammit, I would probaly die if they add the old Crash, man, I really, really want a new Crash game by Naughty Dog, I really miss him, one of my fav childhood games, almost more than Sonic. I know I sounded a bit crazy there <- but I really like to see Crash again ^^

'Bout the Battle Royale, it's a Sony Smash Bros, but what's the matter with that? Since it's fun, it won't kill anybody, especially because the SSB series are Nintendo exclusives. I can also see a Microsoft Smash Bros coming, and I can say I'd be very happy.

And I want Crash Bandicoot.

Edited by Jango

I can also see a Microsoft Smash Bros coming, and I can say I'd be very happy.

featuring all 4 characters! Master Chief, Banjo, Marcus Phoenix and Blinx the Time Cat! Can't WAIT!!! YAY!

Edited by LunarEdge
  • Thumbs Up 4

featuring all three 4 characters! Master Chief, Banjo, Marcus Phoenix and Blinx the Time Cat! Can't WAIT!!! YAY!

Don't forget Commander Shepard.... who of course will come with a special ability that allows him to immediately defect over to Sony's brawler.

Antic's aside, I hope Sony doesn't spend too long on this one at their press conference. This kind of games are no fun to watch. I hope its presentation doesn't run on the longer side....

Pretty sure those 2 wil be announced next:

wBA68.jpg

PS: those are the new tags after that SSB "accident".

Edited by Tmsp

I don't even really see the big deal in them putting Smash Bros. in the tags for the game because most people not really following the game are calling it fucking "Sony Smash Bros." anyway.

Keeping the tags there would have brought people to the correct footage.

Pretty sure those 2 wil be announced next:

wBA68.jpg

PS: those are the new tags after that SSB "accident".

We've already seen their stages.

• Thumbs Up 2

Those tags were from the same people who thought it'd be a good idea to milk

during the first two episodes before they were caught in the act and changed it to save face. Again.

Sony's internet marketing guys are massive morons and they're bigger morons for that video. If they want this title to be taken seriously as it's own game then using Smash Bros to leech views isn't helping their case.

So I don't know if this has been mentioned before but

At E3 Didn't Jack Tretton say that after everyone was done celebrating in the Micheal PS3 video, that they all decided to fight each other or something?

Wouldn't that mean that this video

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk

Shows all or most of the characters that are going to be in the game? I already see Drake, Sweet Tooth, Little Sister (representing Bioshock's Big Daddy), and Kratos, but doesn't that mean others like Old Snake and Chell and Sackboy are going to be in the game?

Edited by Nintendoga

So, uh, on the official Facebook page there's a vote for who you'd want in the game..

... And Goku's in it.. For some reason..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402936059750258.95129.225673480809851&type=3

It says not all of these characters are in the game, but we can be sure that quite a few are. Yorda was rumored a while back, and Sackboy, Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank are sure things. Goku is kind of weird being there. But it's not like they got some unknown wrestler, boxer or whatever and sponsored them and then added them to the game. That would be crazy! It'll be fun to punch some Sony characters faces in as a super sayain :U

I'm calling Ezio to be in this game as well. He has practically been from Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC to Soulcalibur V.

Lara Croft, she's the top iconic female video game character for sure...but her in the game? She will be like a female Nathan Drake!

I support Spyro, Crash, Nariko, Neo, Rayman, Snake and maybe Coco to be in this game.

Oh and screw Goku. Don't get me wrong, but I'm just tired of Dragonball Z.

AND WHERE'S MY LIGHTNING!? D8

Besides the ones that'll obviously get in, I voted for Spyro, Crash, Cortex, Coco, Sora, Cloud, and Rayman. If Goku actually gets in, this'll officially be the weirdest crossover game since DreamMix TV World Fighters. blink.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14
  • Thumbs Up 1