Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

>Using IMDB as a source

I can't take whether this is a joke or the guy reporting it is just silly.

• Thumbs Up 1

IMDb isn't that reliable of a source, not saying we won't get these characters, but I remember around the time of Generations it had Ryan Drummond and Jason Griffith in the Cast.

Oh, I didn't read the article or see the source. Just saw the headline in their news feed and got excited XD

So this means Snake is gonna pop up in another fighter?

He's automatically god tier.

Holy shit man if Kevin Butler really is playable I'm calling GOTY (not seriously but omfg).

That would just be SO brilliant I'd main him in a heartbeat.

...Unless Sonic's in it in which case I'd be maining Sonic.

*fingers crossed for Butler mkay*

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1

So this means Snake is gonna pop up in another fighter?

He's automatically god tier.

I'd laugh if they added Sonic. We'll hear this "Looks like Sony is stealing from Smash Bros. again."

Since this has a per-character story mode for the singleplayer, I'm looking forwards to the Drake vs Sweet Tooth cutscene.

clowns

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, snakes gonna be in two fighting games. Too bad there won't be any final smashes in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

There's level 3 supers and make that three games, he was in DreamMix TV World Fighters.

Edited by Dobkeratops

I hope Snake makes a clever reference about how he's been in two fighting games now. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! And yes i'm picking up a PS3 for this and a few other games. Mainly this though!:D

I wonder if Toro/Kuro will be in this, they were in another fighting game recently and are gaining popularity overseas.

Drake and Cole (and Snake) where pretty much a shoe in as Ratchet and Jack are.

I hope we get some more obscure characters though.

Edited by Tmsp

Fandom secret: Brawl wasn't the first crossover fighting game Snake appeared in

Fandom secret: Brawl wasn't the first crossover fighting game Snake appeared in

You mean this thing?

I think the only other Smash Brothers-like game I actually enjoyed that wasn't Smash itself was...

[media=]

Edited by LunarEdge

NINTENDO, you have to counter this with playable Shigueru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aime in the next Smash Bros!

No, the only possible way they can counter this is with playable Bruce Campbell...but that will never happen...

Edited by Winston

WAIT. Kevin friggin fraggin Butler is a playable character?!

NINTENDO, you have to counter this with playable Shigueru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Aime in the next Smash Bros!

Nothing was ever confirmed. He's only said to have a starring role based around a sourceless IMDb casting.

I'm still predicting if anything he'll merely have an announcer role. Which I honestly think suits him more, even though I don't really like the guy at all. Forced charm.

No, the only possible way they can counter this is with playable Bruce Campbell...but that will never happen...

Bruce Campbell has nothing to do with Nintendo though.

...Or does he? DUN DUNNN!