Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I like more the xbox 360, I don't think that is matter of which one is better, more kind which one do you prefer. Some people like more smooth or sharp.

Edited by redhellc
  • Thumbs Up 1

All you have to do realy is adjust the sharpeness, and color of the picture on your tv, it's probably why i never see the diference between ps3 & 360.

... So am I the only one who likes the PS3 version more in terms of visuals? :huh:

The 360 version looks oversaturated to hell and extremely jagged. I far prefer the softer, smoother look of the PS3 version.

Thanks to Chimpo for the comparison shots (though the game didn't look nearly this awful on either of the TVs I played it on, I have no idea why it looks this bad).

The 360 is better at pushing pixels, which explains the sharper, but jaggier image.

The PS3 is better at pushing vertices, which explains the blurrier, but smoother image.

Its a difference in the way each console renders the image. Further optimisation may result in both versions looking similar enough later down the line, but its nothing major. When you're playing the game, you'll barely even notice these things.

Sonic Wrecks Twitter just made fun of some people! xD

Dear SSMB: Two plus two does indeed equal four, feel free to congratulate yourselves and have a "we take things too literally" cookie.

xDxDxDxD!! :lol:

Edited by Jaymeister

I really had to laugh at the people trying to make something out of the 2+2 comment.:lol:

Edited by MarcelloF

It looks like we got trolled by Sonic Wrecks XD

I like more the xbox 360, I don't think that is matter of which one is better, more kind which one do you prefer. Some people like more smooth or sharp.

How has this NOT been Pos-Repped

Oh, and the post below the one I'm quoting right now--

You are now the einsten of this thread.

I was about to say that to, but I just wondered why NOBODY else has mentioned that yet.

360 games generally also tend to have a tad more contrast put into shaders to compensate for it's slight lack when it comes to rendering vertices. The differences in multiplats tend to be superficial and only notable when they're back to back.

Also Jaymeister, don't do image only posts. Consider this a warning, any further image only posts will be removed. This isn't an image board and if there's something worth saying you can do it without retorting to a simple macro.

Oh yes, I forgot about that rule. Accept my apologies, I shall edit that post to ensure it fits the guidelines.

Edited by Jaymeister
  • Thumbs Up 1

How has this NOT been Pos-Repped

Oh, and the post below the one I'm quoting right now--

You are now the einsten of this thread.

I was about to say that to, but I just wondered why NOBODY else has mentioned that yet.

I was wondering that to, which is why i posted my thought. But im no einstein, trust me.

Im curious, how many people think the battle with shadow will be like their first battle?

And how many think it will be like their battle race?

Nothing circumstantial. I'm still trying to rack my brains as to what this AAUK info could possibly be. With that said, it gives me hope that there are things within the game that were not revealed by the demo hacking, even if it is unlikely.

Edited by Jaymeister

Nothing circumstantial. I'm still trying to rack my brains as to what this AAUK info could possibly be. With that said, it gives me hope that there are things within the game that were not revealed by the demo hacking, even if it is unlikely.

Any ideas? I'm still hoping for a cutscene.

Or maybe a versus mode? don't know just throwing stuff!

:D Maybe it's that since Sonic meets his younger self in the story, he already knows how it'll end because he's already experienced it (as Classic Sonic) when a future Sonic (himself now) came through time and met up with him. Or perhaps he remembers everything /his/ Future Sonic did and is trying to follow it to a T as not to create a paradox but he keeps messing it up and classic is like "<: (It's ok pal!) *pat on the back*"

...XD Thinking too far into it!

Any ideas? I'm still hoping for a cutscene.

Or maybe a versus mode? don't know just throwing stuff!

A cutscene would be a decent bet in my eyes. It's something we know about from the hacks, but we haven't actually seen any yet. Maybe the Genesis emulator may also be revealed properly?

A cutscene would be a decent bet in my eyes. It's something we know about from the hacks, but we haven't actually seen any yet. Maybe the Genesis emulator may also be revealed properly?

I doubt it's a cutscene, since AAUK said that he's surprised we haven't "put two and two together." This implies that there's something new to be revealed not just shown. I guess there could be something that gets revealed in the cutscene, though.

Whatever I'm clueless. *shrugs*

Was there a date given as to when this info will be revealed?

Its gonna be on the 22nd

Make it happen AAUK

I doubt it's a cutscene, since AAUK said that he's surprised we haven't "put two and two together." This implies that there's something new to be revealed not just shown. I guess there could be something that gets revealed in the cutscene, though.

Whatever I'm clueless. *shrugs*

Sonic & Tails and C. Sonic & C. Tails maybe?

• Thumbs Up 1

I GOT IT! He gonna talk abut how CO OP works! :D