Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Uh, no. They still did ruin it all by leaving all shit in the demo, by ACCIDENT. :lol:

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey you only found out about it because you wanted to, don't complain the surprise is ruined now.

I'm not complaining.

Although, with everyone posting everything in the Status Update box, it's not like it was possible not to know :P

Edited by MarcelloF

I'm not complaining.

Although, with everyone posting everything in the Status Update box, it's not like it was possible not to know :P

I'm not complaining.

• Thumbs Up 5

I know we have past this, but about one of the levels spagonia roof top run.I just want to share this I know we already have three cities, but spagonia is special to me because is the stage that most resembles the city where a live and the first time I saw in unleashed I was extremely happy and now seeing it being represented in sonic's 20 years commemoration game makes me feel that in some a part of where a live is a part of sonic's history. This just me sharing a thought I don't want to start another argument.I just people understand why I like that roof top run is on generations.

I think the stage that most important to me right now...is Chemical Plant...sooooo fucking EXCITED to see what they are going to do in that stage.

I expect it to be fast as hell the entire way through!!!! I want my eyes bllleeeeeeed from how fast that stage is going....cause if there is 1 thing Chemical Plant does best...is go FAST baby!

Be cool if we got some underwater sections going on in 3D too!

Edited by Voyant

I loved sonic colors's stages. Even though i'm not too fond of the whole list I think planet wisp, even if we saw it last year, defenitly deserves an HD "remix" and am really looking forward to that most

I do wish that I could've said Ice cap or lava reef instead

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I just want to see Chemical Plant, Sky Sanctuary, Crisis City, Speed Highway, Seaside Hill, Planet Wisp, and more of City Escape and Green Hill.

(oh wait, that's all the levels in the game, oh shit)

I loved sonic colors's stages. Even though i'm not too fond of the whole list I think planet wisp, even if we saw it last year, defenitly deserves an HD "remix" and am really looking forward to that most

I do wish that I could've said Ice cap or lava reef instead

• Thumbs Up 1

I miss the transition between zones that sonic 3 & knuckles had, falling into hydrocity, jumping on the flying battery zone-ship-thing. I alwayse thought that was cool.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, am I the only one secretly hoping that people can hack out the other 3D partner character models aside from Knuckles and Tails? It's extremely unlikely, but whatever.

Sonic Wrecks has possible exclusive info coming soon

http://www.sonicwrecks.com/news/generationsproductpage/

I wonder if AAUK's referring to the co-op stuff.

"Put 2 and 2 togteher"...

Cooperative play maybe? Or maybe referencing to the first meeting between Modern and Classic?

2 + 2 = 4...Maybe 4-player multiplayer.

Or...or....Sonic 4?!

/readingintothingswaytoomuchfornogoodreason

• Thumbs Up 3

I miss the transition between zones that sonic 3 & knuckles had, falling into hydrocity, jumping on the flying battery zone-ship-thing. I alwayse thought that was cool.

I thought that was great too. Also, the jumping onto the snowboard and going down that mountain in Ice Cap Zone was always amazing. I liked the introduction for Lava Reef Zone too. If they did something like that here, it would be great. Then again, they'll probably be led into eachother by cutscenes or something, so I really don't see it happening like it used to when it was back to back.

Also, hell yeah for Chemical Plant Zone. I can't wait to check that one out in HD! It's one of my favorite zones, so it was awesome for me when I saw it on the stage list! :lol:

It's already been said that there will be no multiplayer. So it can't be that.

2+2 DOES equal 4 though. Maybe Classic Sonic levels are running on the same physics engine that S4:E2 is going to use.

Let's see here...

We have 2 Sonics and we have 2 Eggmans... Could it be?!?! OH SHI-!

Both Eggmans and Sonics will team up to defeat the final boss "Time Eater"

Seriously guys! It's 2 plus 2! It's FREAKING FOUUUUURRRR!!!!!...

Ok, this is getting fun :P

On a total side, "unrelated" note, for SOME REASON I can totally see that happening.

Well on Sonic Colors Wii we had Eggman as final boss but for DS.. I'll just let that hang there.

2+2 DOES equal 4 though. Maybe Classic Sonic levels are running on the same physics engine that S4:E2 is going to use.

I was joking, but that's a decent theory I suppose. Although, considering this is Generations-focused, that revelation would be really far out. :lol:

Well, there is the whole 2 plus 2 thing, but that IS also a common expression for something that's really obvious. Kevin could just be trolling us here. Well, as far as the numbers are concerned.

So what's totally obvious about Generations that we seem to be missing? Hidden co-op? The ability to switch charaters? As the hacks have shown, it's possible to put either Sonic in either level- could that be it?

I was joking, but that's a decent theory I suppose. Although, considering this is Generations-focused, that revelation would be really far out. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

I hope AAUK's info isn't something that was revealed in the demo that he just happened to not see. What a buzzkill that would be on both sides.

I hope AAUK's info isn't something that was revealed in the demo that he just happened to not see. What a buzzkill that would be on both sides.

Well, it seems the info is there, but we've apparently not worked it out.

A little surprised no one has put 2 and 2 together on this one actually…

http://www.sonicwrecks.com/news/generationsproductpage/

No mutliplayer online or no multiplayer at all?

So Chimpo at Sonic Retro posted side-by-sides of the PS3 and 360 version.

So far as I could see, there was little difference beyond the PS3 version having slightly bleached out Colours. Nothing horrendous. The Textures weren't any different or anything based on the screenshots. The difference in Colour saturation is probably explainable by the differing hardware, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Looking at them again, the PS3, whilst also having slightly washed out Colours, seems to be less sharp. Like the edges are slightly blurred.

Edited by Scar